What company is best following in the tradition of ROH

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!

What company is best following in the tradition of ROH

AEW / ROH
70%
Impact
10%
GCW
No votes
NWA
No votes
NJPW
10%
Other
10%

Total votes: 10

Chrisvegas27

Re: What company is best following in the tradition of ROH

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Mavsfan41 wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:37 am
Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:40 pm
Mavsfan41 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:31 pm

Most of what impact fans couldn’t stand was your constant ROH shilling on an impact fan site. But keep pretending their fans hated ROH.

Plus as Montana pointed out AEW has far more ROH name talent. Hell three names they’re counting as ROH shouldn’t be counted (MCMG and Joe Hendry). Sabin was in TNA before ROH, and Hendry was in Impact before ROH plus he was pushed more in Impact than ROH.
Please get over yourself I know why posters on impact forums screenshot a lot of what impact fans say because they like to say stuff then deny when they are called out on it
Get over myself for speaking the truth? You went on an Impact fan site constantly pushing the ROH is better narrative and got ran off. Then you came back as ReloadedFan like they’d have no clue it was you and you kept the same crappy gimmick.

Now you’re telling about stalking that site, and screenshooting posts. How pathetic is your life? If you actually live in Vegas like your SN claims you have about a million better things you could do than troll about ROH.

Since it’s Christmas go outside today and touch some grass. You might actually like the feel of fresh air, and meet people. Then you can preach to them about ROH too.
Stop saying I'm a gimmick just because I call out impact fans for talking shit then they completely deny it when confronted and I never said I take screenshots all I said is I understand why they do it because impact fans like to deny what they say to other impact fans. I like all wrestling companies but impact product is ok product and the fans of that company make you want not to root for it because they shit talk roh and now everything about aew and when you defend it you have multiple impact posters no matter the site come out saying how dare you defend the companies we are shit talking about
Mavsfan41

Post by Mavsfan41 »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:42 am
Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:40 pm

Please get over yourself I know why posters on impact forums screenshot a lot of what impact fans say because they like to say stuff then deny when they are called out on it
Get over myself for speaking the truth? You went on an Impact fan site constantly pushing the ROH is better narrative and got ran off. Then you came back as ReloadedFan like they’d have no clue it was you and you kept the same crappy gimmick.

Now you’re telling about stalking that site, and screenshooting posts. How pathetic is your life? If you actually live in Vegas like your SN claims you have about a million better things you could do than troll about ROH.

Since it’s Christmas go outside today and touch some grass. You might actually like the feel of fresh air, and meet people. Then you can preach to them about ROH too.
Stop saying I'm a gimmick just because I call out impact fans for talking shit then they completely deny it when confronted and I never said I take screenshots all I said is I understand why they do it because impact fans like to deny what they say to other impact fans. I like all wrestling companies but impact product is ok product and the fans of that company make you want not to root for it because they shit talk roh and now everything about aew and when you defend it you have multiple impact posters no matter the site come out saying how dare you defend the companies we are shit talking about
You are a gimmick. End of discussion on that.

AEW fans are by far the worst at what you’re trying to claim Impact fans do too. They’ll crap all over anything that’s not done on their shows, but the minute Khan does something they’d complain about they all get on their knees like they want to blow him.

Impact fans (and let’s be honest you’re only speaking of the audience at Impact Asylum since they finally perma banned you for being a troll) aren’t that unforgiving. Most of them hate Bully Ray and Dreamer so don’t you dare try to say they only shit talk your beloved ROH.

While we’re at it what is AEW doing at the moment that you consider praiseworthy? Certainly not that ratings killing bad Mia impersonating bum they have as world champion.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Mavsfan41 wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:17 pm
Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:42 am

You are a gimmick. End of discussion on that.

AEW fans are by far the worst at what you’re trying to claim Impact fans do too. They’ll crap all over anything that’s not done on their shows, but the minute Khan does something they’d complain about they all get on their knees like they want to blow him.

Impact fans (and let’s be honest you’re only speaking of the audience at Impact Asylum since they finally perma banned you for being a troll) aren’t that unforgiving. Most of them hate Bully Ray and Dreamer so don’t you dare try to say they only shit talk your beloved ROH.

While we’re at it what is AEW doing at the moment that you consider praiseworthy? Certainly not that ratings killing bad Mia impersonating bum they have as world champion.
411mania discussion pw wrestling inc and when is was around tna mecca I've never seen someone of a wrestling site fake their death to gain sympathy for their site or the product they support and I feel aew a lot of the product is still unpredictable and I agree some aew fans are bad but I've found online impact fans are kinda worse
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

No company is following in the tradition of the Feinstein/Silkin era. Plenty could easily be compared to the SBG era since it no longer stood out from the rest of the pack.
DougN

Post by DougN »

I would have said AEW before, but Tony kind of abandoned the booking style that made it feel like ROH in 2022. There was a LOT of booking comparisons between prime ROH and AEW in 2020-2021, but it all went out the window this spring.

Nothing else is close really. Maybe STARDOM? But that's a really odd comparison to make and honestly just makes STARDOM feel marginalized.
I've got over 400 ROH DVDs for sale from 2002 to 2018! Let me know if you are looking for any! Can ship anywhere in the world.