New ROH Roster

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Montana

New ROH Roster

Post by Montana »

Probably early speculating here... but what do you think the roster will look like??

Returning ROH wrestlers

Jonathan Gresham
Bandido
Josh Woods
Dragon Lee
Flip Gordon
Swerve
Alex Zayne
Tony Deppen
Chris Dickinson

Tag Teams
The Briscoes
Bateman & Dutch

Maybe's
Eli Isom
Joe Hendry
Shane Taylor
Rey Horus
Flamita
Tracy WIlliams
Dax Draper

AEW Roster Members shifted to ROH

Lee Moriarty
Daniel Garcia
Brian Cage
Tony Nese
JD Drake
Jay Lethal
Wheeler Yuta
Christopher Daniels (Backstage / Legend)
Colt Cabana (Backstage / Legend)

Maybe's
Brock Anderson
Lee johnson
Sean Dean
QT Marshall's faction

Tag Teams
Private Party
Hybrid 2
Bear Country
Last edited by Montana on Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
ICHIFUJI

Re: New ROH Roster

Post by ICHIFUJI »

Omega back to ROH as GM? Goldust GM?
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Chill guys 🤣🤣
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

I don’t think anyone featured on Dynamite is going to ROH. I can see some guys like JD Drake who isn’t doing much on Dark lately going to ROH but no way Garcia or Lee. They have storylines on AEW and I actually don’t want them. I want ROH to feel like a different product. Go sign a bunch of young Indy guys and start building them up with 2020 roster and you can get back to what ROH is.
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

monster mafia wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:29 am Chill guys 🤣🤣
Fandom is back…we can get a little giddy after last 4 months. ;)
Montana

Post by Montana »

Can we talk about this now??

Think we’ll have a pretty good idea how things will look in the upcoming weeks. Win or Lose at Supercard I could see FTR with a solid run in ROH. Maybe they win the belts, Briscoes take a pause, and return for a rematch down the road.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Been heavily rumored since the start that AEW is going to introduce Trios titles. Why introduce new belts? Can use the ROH titles across both companies for that and I say at Supercard TK should book The Righteous vs. House of Black for them. House of Black is getting decently featured on AEW TV but I think they'd be great fixtures to Tony's ROH especially as I feel like Brody left with so much unfinished business.
Montana

Post by Montana »

dhads7161 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:02 pm Been heavily rumored since the start that AEW is going to introduce Trios titles. Why introduce new belts? Can use the ROH titles across both companies for that and I say at Supercard TK should book The Righteous vs. House of Black for them. House of Black is getting decently featured on AEW TV but I think they'd be great fixtures to Tony's ROH especially as I feel like Brody left with so much unfinished business.
Yeah, it does seem like AEW is back to being Trio's heavy, and honestly they are quite exciting matches. I kinda think they may just make their own trio's belts; but maybe to avoid having too many champions they've strayed away from it. Now with ROH coming in, maybe that changes things. House of Black did look pretty strong. I kinda wish Shane Taylor Promotions still had the belts. Righteous is solid; but i think STP vs. House of Black would be a better match up.

I have to imagine Kahn plans on making his AEW guys look strong, against any prior ROH guys..a la Jay Lethal; but hopefully it isn't too noticeable.