Terminus Pro Wrestling Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Montana

Terminus Pro Wrestling Thread

Post by Montana »

Wasn't Sure if i should put this in the ROH Section or Other Wrestling; but figured we could start a thread here and move as needed.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

So far things are looking pretty good: It will be available on Fite.TV as well.

TERMINUS Pro Wrestling has announced a match between Jay Lethal and Lee Moriarty for their debut event on January 16. The event happens at the Kroc Center in Atlanta. Here’s the card so far:

* Impact Wrestling Digital Media Championship: Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Kiera Hogan
* Jay Lethal vs. Lee Moriarty
* Moose vs. Alex Coughlin
* Janai Kai vs. Liiza Hall
* Also announced: Daniel Garcia, Bandido, Dante Caballero, Fred Yehi, Joe Keys, JDX, Jonathan Gresham, Tracy Williams, Invictus Khash, Baron Black
Wavelet Transform

Re: Terminus Pro Wrestling Thread

Post by Wavelet Transform »

Pumped this will be available on fite - have been waiting for news about streaming. Where did you see this?

Also pleased to see Yehi announced. Not sure why he hasn't been in ROH more, but he's been great every time they've used him.

The big question will be who Gresham faces. For a "modern age grappling" promotion, Garcia/Gresham seems ideal, but that match just happened in PWG. Could also do the big Gresham/Bandido match, but assume that's being saved for Supercard.
Montana

Post by Montana »

Well, actually it just looks like someone said it on reddit, but thought I heard it in a interview they were looking to stream it. So I would say it’s not 100% official yet.

I was wondering who Gresham would wrestle too. Think you can make a case for Yehi, Garcia, Bandido, Williams or Baron Black. Maybe have the owners clash in the main event??
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

https://twitter.com/terminuspro/status/ ... 75175?s=21

Baron Black challenges Bandido for the ROH World Championship. Looks like we do have two champions.
Wavelet Transform

Post by Wavelet Transform »

kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

Gresham vs. Alexander is a badass match.
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

Prazak and Leonard are commentating this show. pure awesomeness
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

indyfan wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:35 pm Prazak and Leonard are commentating this show. pure awesomeness
This seems like it has a really good shot at being a good replacement for ROH.
McXal
Donator
Donator

Post by McXal »

I’ll be checking Terminus out too. And that was before DP and Lenny were announced. Love hearing those guys together.

Just hoping Gresh has learned from his ROH experiences and lays out the show well enough that the top matches get proper time allocations (because the card looks great, even if I have absolutely no clue what’s going on with there being two ROH Titles now 🤣🤣)
Montana

Post by Montana »

Shanahan wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:04 pm
indyfan wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:35 pm Prazak and Leonard are commentating this show. pure awesomeness
This seems like it has a really good shot at being a good replacement for ROH.
Hard to say. I wish them great success. I’m not sure they’ve got the money/financial backing to really make it a major player in the indie scene. I think the first show is in Atlanta, and for the talent they have on it, the ticket sales weren’t great as of 1-2 weeks ago. Think it will be a great show, but they’ll have an uphill battle getting things off the ground floor, without some backing. Being on Fire.tv should help too.

Kind of depends what happens with ROH too. If they begin running shows regularly, does that decrease the amount of dates Terminus runs. Probably.

Think it’s great timing with the ROH hiatus as well. So now is the best time to see if something like this would work. Plus we don’t exactly know how it’s going to be different yet. Time will tell.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Is this a Gresham project? Moose getting booked gives me no faith that Gresham will read that Scurll is morally blacklisted.
Lynx

Post by Lynx »

supersonic wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:09 pm Is this a Gresham project? Moose getting booked gives me no faith that Gresham will read that Scurll is morally blacklisted.
Might be that this was Impact's condition for Alexander?
NewROHFan2020

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

supersonic wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:09 pm Is this a Gresham project? Moose getting booked gives me no faith that Gresham will read that Scurll is morally blacklisted.
Was Moose convicted? Were you there? Were you part of the investigation? What evidence have you seen?
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Gresham could quite easily be friends with Moose, you know if that’s the case, that’s the case. Nothing can really be done about it and if Moose is the only thing bad about this promotion I can handle it.

Overall I’m excited as to what’s going to happen here, it would also be great to be promotion that could possible help ROH develop stories without having to run, similar to how Beyond has helped ROH do this too.
EvanKnight

Post by EvanKnight »

Any rumblings on the expected crowd size for this?
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

NewROHFan2020 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:49 am
Was Moose convicted? Were you there? Were you part of the investigation? What evidence have you seen?
https://www.ajc.com/sports/ojinnaka-dec ... bevDPv5NI/

I'd also suggest the recent photo of him being dumb enough to take with a syringe in his pocket adds to his level of dumb.
Captain Podcast
NewROHFan2020

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:26 pm

I'd also suggest the recent photo of him being dumb enough to take with a syringe in his pocket adds to his level of dumb.
Was he convicted? You can’t get into an argument with your wife? What’s wrong with having a syringe? Was it loaded with heroin?
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

NewROHFan2020 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:26 am What’s wrong with having a syringe? Was it loaded with heroin?
One's back pocket is usually not a good place to carry such things.
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

NewROHFan2020 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:26 am
AnHonorableMention wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:26 pm

Was he convicted? You can’t get into an argument with your wife? What’s wrong with having a syringe? Was it loaded with heroin?
If you don't do anything wrong, you don't no comment media. Steroids are illegal.
Captain Podcast