Daizee Haze

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
BMoonphase

Daizee Haze

Post by BMoonphase »

Wondering if anyone out there may have heard any information on how she is doing since her time off? I heard she was in the building for GBH Chicago but I did not see her. Between Delirious being almost completely absent from in-ring action (no offense to Chikara), Matt Sydal having serious problems giving up weed, and Daizee looking rather unhealthily healthy, it's a tough time to be a fan of those three. Hopefully 2012 is much kinder to them...
steenisAgod

Re: Daizee Haze

Post by steenisAgod »

My guess would be that Delirious is perfectly happy with his role in RoH otherwise he would have never taken the book in the first place.
syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk »

Has anyone seen her recently? I remember the last pictures I saw of her she looked very unhealthy. :?
Lariat_Winslow

Post by Lariat_Winslow »

They're an interesting trio.

For being billed as "crazy," Del seems to have a damn good head on his shoulders.

(And unreal cardio, too. I know he's not wrestling in ROH anymore, but looking back on his matches, I can't believe he could just go-go-go while making noises and not keel over and die from lack of oxygen.)
"Horror Law 101": Finally, what goes bump in the night gets sued in the morning. http://tinyurl.com/7dkyznz
WrestlingMatters

Post by WrestlingMatters »

I hope she's ok.
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

I read that at the Shimmer afterparty she said she quit to focus on school, not due to health issues as reported