ROH Thanksgiving Sale

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

ROH Thanksgiving Sale

Post by ROHWorld_Steven »

What did you guys pick up from the sale?
ad.breed

Re: ROH Thanksgiving Sale

Post by ad.breed »

A couple of dvds from 2009 that I missed and an Eddie Edwards t-shirt.
syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk »

I bought 26. Pretty much every regular ROH DVD from 2010 and 2011 that I didn't already own. I now have every ROH DVD except the OOP ones.
lancers1

Post by lancers1 »

I got Death Before Dishonor 9 , Best of Briscoe Bros dvd set , and Best of Eddie Edwards dvd set.. Cant wait to get them all
mulkeybros

Post by mulkeybros »

Picked up DBD 9, PWG Cyanide and DDT4 2010.

Looks like their Cyber Monday package deals are pretty sweet as well. Last 3 NYC shows for 35 bucks! $30.50 for Ringside Members, that's a steal.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Nothing from this sale, but I'll be taking advantage of the Best of the Best Combo tomorrow.
Last Real Man Hype
Nikk

Post by Nikk »

ROH Revolution:USA
ROH Revolution:Canada
ROH supercard of Honor 2011
ROH Best In the World 2011
PWG DDT 2011
PWG Battle of LA 2011
PWG Card Subject to Change 3
PWG All Star Weekend 2011 night 2

All for about 100 bucks so it was a good deal
Thomas Bobo

Post by Thomas Bobo »

mulkeybros wrote: Looks like their Cyber Monday package deals are pretty sweet as well. Last 3 NYC shows for 35 bucks! $30.50 for Ringside Members, that's a steal.
Just wanted to share in response to this, that there is no additional discount on the $34.95 packages, even for members (which I understand, because it is a steal of a deal).

One benefit, however, is that ROH did keep their word on the "special" freebie for the website issues of a few weeks back and sent a code via e-mail for Ringside Members that gets you $10 off a $19.99 or more purchase.

I used that today for the NYC pack, and it was $30 and change, final price.
mulkeybros

Post by mulkeybros »

Thomas Bobo wrote:
mulkeybros wrote: Looks like their Cyber Monday package deals are pretty sweet as well. Last 3 NYC shows for 35 bucks! $30.50 for Ringside Members, that's a steal.
Just wanted to share in response to this, that there is no additional discount on the $34.95 packages, even for members (which I understand, because it is a steal of a deal).

One benefit, however, is that ROH did keep their word on the "special" freebie for the website issues of a few weeks back and sent a code via e-mail for Ringside Members that gets you $10 off a $19.99 or more purchase.

I used that today for the NYC pack, and it was $30 and change, final price.
I stand corrected! Yeah, I got that 10 dollar coupon today as well, a pleasant surprise.
DerfuNKs
Banned
Banned

Post by DerfuNKs »

I got Davey Richards' shirt. I remember this like it was yesterday. It's a vivid memory because it was just hours after I watched his debut match in ROH. I saw at least 8 full grown men drop to their knees and cry as if they saw Jesus return to save us all. Davey Richards is a true Jesus of wrestling. He has saved us, accept him. Please.
2 Gatz

Post by 2 Gatz »

The dipshit influx is strong recently.
Dingus

Post by Dingus »

Am I the only one that gets the feeling DerfuNKs and HBKDX97 are the same troll, making over-the-top posts from either viewpoint? Don't most forums have rules about creating multiple accounts, I would be very surprised if mods looked at the logs and the two weren't posting from the same IP address...