ROH on Facebook

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Hawkeye

ROH on Facebook

Post by Hawkeye »

We can use this thread to post the ROH fb posts and discussion so we have a place to discuss their posts with the anonymity of a message board haha.

First off, Something to help me with out the gate, I can't comment on their fb posts right now, but I can read them. Any idea why that is?

Secondly, Arsino Hall stoppe by the ROH office today... Signed a picture too. Thoughts?
Northwoods_Nightmare

Re: ROH on Facebook

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

Probably nothing will come of that autographed picture. But since he has a new talk show coming it would be great if some ROH wrestler's got on! Great mainstream exposure that ROH often lacks, and would make the wrestler seem like a big deal to more than just hardcore wrestling fans. Plus, Arsenio has the history of having wrestlers on his show.
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Steven »

If you can read them but can't comment/like posts then you've been banned from the page. I have the same problem after Lagana went on one of his ego trips and banned me when he was in charge of the social media.

In terms of the picture of the random guy. I take it he's a big name in America?
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

ROHWorld_Steven wrote:If you can read them but can't comment/like posts then you've been banned from the page. I have the same problem after Lagana went on one of his ego trips and banned me when he was in charge of the social media.

In terms of the picture of the random guy. I take it he's a big name in America?
He was big in the 90's with a late night tv talk show. Then he wasn't big. And now he is getting moderately big again.
adduvall84

Post by adduvall84 »

ROHWorld_Steven wrote:If you can read them but can't comment/like posts then you've been banned from the page. I have the same problem after Lagana went on one of his ego trips and banned me when he was in charge of the social media.

Back in the 80s, early 90s Arsenio Hall had a late night talk show, which (tried to) rivaled Jay Leno and David Letterman (assuming you've heard of them). His show is being resurrected this year. Also, he's done a few movies, namely "Coming to America" with Eddie Murphy.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/adduvall1984
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

Thanks guys. Well any publicity is good for ROH so wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if they managed to get an Adam Cole on his show or something.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to apologise on behalf of the United Kingdom for forcing Piers Morgan on you. Although we ARE all glad we don't have to see his disgusting face any more.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

I try to avoid the comments on ROH's Facebook page, it's just too many retarded people and people claiming to be fans that don't know Steen was ever the champ.

This one ruthless, constant defender of anything ever remotely said against ROH, a person by the name of "Petra Cii" is a huge annoyance.

You could be like "You know, I don't think what Jay Briscoe said about gays was very nice." and he/she'd be like "Wow...cause you're the judge of what's nice and what isn't. Please."
Last Real Man Hype
classic-cabana
Donator
Donator

Post by classic-cabana »

Northwoods_Nightmare wrote:

He was big in the 90's with a late night tv talk show. Then he wasn't big. And now he is getting moderately big again.
It was the Arsenio Hall show where Hulk Hogan admitted taking steroids, its a very infamous clip and caused a massive stir in the early 90s
jackalope3

Post by jackalope3 »

Arsenio's original show was also known for its' "Dog Pound.' A section of fans in the studio who, when acknowledged by Aresnio, would jump up out of their chairs and bark like dogs and wave their fists.

For some reason, I can picture Mondo and Rhett doing this on the new show.
donkitrk99

Post by donkitrk99 »

jackalope3 wrote:Arsenio's original show was also known for its' "Dog Pound.' A section of fans in the studio who, when acknowledged by Aresnio, would jump up out of their chairs and bark like dogs and wave their fists.

For some reason, I can picture Mondo and Rhett doing this on the new show.
Yes.
ShaunSperling

Post by ShaunSperling »

ROH has a pretty damn vibrant community. Does anybody here regulary post there?
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Post on their Facebook page?

God no.
KenSmellsGood

Post by KenSmellsGood »

I post there. It's fun. You can't take it seriously. Recently a guy claimed that if Matt Hardy wins the world Title not only will he not watch or attend ROH shows, but he will do whatever he has to do to stop his friends from doing so. That's just as entertaining to me as the show itself.
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

I love how Steven was banned from there. Maybe we should ban ROH from here :P
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

ROHWorld_Harry wrote:I love how Steven was banned from there. Maybe we should ban ROH from here :P
But how on earth would we find out the latest ROH news without them posting press releases?!
KenSmellsGood

Post by KenSmellsGood »

That's what Steven gets for talking shit on the Headbangers.
sderiis

Post by sderiis »

Maybe you have written something what other users considered offensive and they reported you to the administration. Usually, you get ban for this for some time or forever. You can create a new account and have access to all functions again. Or you can check your settings to see if all is fine. You could have disabled something in the settings https://fontsprokeyboard.com/how-to-cho ... r-whatsapp.