Paul London is seriously amazing.

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
OneTwoKickOut

Re: Paul London is seriously amazing.

Post by OneTwoKickOut »

Another thing that I think is absolutely amazing is that not only has it been almost 10 years since his last ROH match, but his very first match back in the company is against DAVEY RICHARDS. And he puts on a terrific performance that will remain a memorable one for a long time for a multitude of reasons.

If anyone ever wonders just why Matt Hardy is so despised by a lot of us, just watch the passion and the heart that Paul London had in just one match back. You see the difference and you feel the difference.

London is what Ring of Honor is all about. He gave the defining example last night.
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

OneTwoKickOut wrote:Another thing that I think is absolutely amazing is that not only has it been almost 10 years since his last ROH match, but his very first match back in the company is against DAVEY RICHARDS. And he puts on a terrific performance that will remain a memorable one for a long time for a multitude of reasons.

If anyone ever wonders just why Matt Hardy is so despised by a lot of us, just watch the passion and the heart that Paul London had in just one match back. You see the difference and you feel the difference.

London is what Ring of Honor is all about. He gave the defining example last night.
Perfectly put. London didn't have to come to Toronto to wrestle on short notice. He didn't have to finish the match after getting knocked out. He didn't have to attempt a SSP after getting KO'd. Didn't have to put Davey over. Etc. London did it all for the fans and all for Ring of Honor.

Although Border Wars wasn't an amazing show...London's return is something that will stick with me forever. Thank you Paul.
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

Please bring him back on a regular basis ROH, if he is motivated like he was at Border Wars, he would be an invaluable asset to this company!
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

OneTwoKickOut wrote:Another thing that I think is absolutely amazing is that not only has it been almost 10 years since his last ROH match, but his very first match back in the company is against DAVEY RICHARDS. And he puts on a terrific performance that will remain a memorable one for a long time for a multitude of reasons.

I highly suggest you read Corino's blog
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

YimYac wrote:

I highly suggest you read Corino's blog
I've read that Corino blog and Corino goes on and on about Matt's weight issues.

The problem isn't Matt's look. It's how boring his matches are, how he hasn't changed up his act in forever, and how he's not the sort of wrestler people watch ROH for.
OneTwoKickOut

Post by OneTwoKickOut »

Exactly! Matt just doesn't fit into this company. I read that blog entry right when it became a topic on here. Doesn't change my view on Hardy at all. Look at Steen! He is out of shape, but he has the respect of the fans. Why is that? Passion and heart. Again, that's what matters. I will put it in a very simple way to understand...

It's about WORKRATE, it's not about WEIGHT.
Mdodmod

Post by Mdodmod »

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Awesome. Thank you!
OneTwoKickOut

Post by OneTwoKickOut »

The joy of the Internet!