LIVE Adam Cole Interview TONIGHT!

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Jimthy

LIVE Adam Cole Interview TONIGHT!

Post by Jimthy »

Two Spot Monkeys (myself and Tom Bobo) have the opportunity to interview Adam Cole tonight on the podcast and you can listen live at 9:30pm EST right here:

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/123112

We'll be talking ROH Border Wars 2013 (of course) and Cole's World Title shot, but there are a number of other topics as well that we plan to cover!
typicalrohfan

Re: LIVE Adam Cole Interview TONIGHT!

Post by typicalrohfan »

I'll probably hold off on this one. I have no doubt it could be funny but must listen right away when it comes to eardrums and pro wrestling always belongs to Chikara.
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Can't listen live, but ill be sure to check this out.
Jimthy

Post by Jimthy »

typicalrohfan wrote:I'll probably hold off on this one. I have no doubt it could be funny but must listen right away when it comes to eardrums and pro wrestling always belongs to Chikara.
I really have no idea what you're saying there....but, feel free to give it a listen whenever you'd like as once we record tonight, it will be both on the Two Spot Monkeys site (http://www.twospotmonkeys.blogspot.com) and on iTunes as all our podcasts and interviews are!
Hawkeye wrote:Can't listen live, but ill be sure to check this out.
Thanks!
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Jimthy wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:Can't listen live, but ill be sure to check this out.
Thanks!
You and Tom do a really good job with your site. It's always worth a look.
Jimthy

Post by Jimthy »

Hawkeye wrote:You and Tom do a really good job with your site. It's always worth a look.
I can speak for Tom in this case when I say thanks from both of us man. We try very hard to have good quality with what we put out there. We wish the quantity could be higher, but we both have busy personal lives obviously as well and realize that as much as we love pro wrestling and love doing Two Spot Monkeys, we've got to balance it within our lives too. That being said, it's a really nice pat on the back when people say nice things and makes us want to try even harder to always keep that quality level where we expect it to be. So, thanks man, we'll keep working hard to make it worth the time you and others take to give it a look!