When will Supercard of Honor come out on DVD?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
OneTwoKickOut

When will Supercard of Honor come out on DVD?

Post by OneTwoKickOut »

Hey if anyone could help out and tell me kind of the timeline as to when an ippv comes to DVD, I would appreciate it. I'm curious because I got the add DVD option and am wondering when I should expect it. If you pre order the DVD do you get it a little earlier?
Hawkeye

Re: When will Supercard of Honor come out on DVD?

Post by Hawkeye »

About 4-5 weeks is my guess.
Lasvegasleglock

Post by Lasvegasleglock »

I know that there were several copies of the 11th Anniversary show DVD for sale on eBay at least a week before it was officially released on the ROH website, so I would assume those were from people who paid for the iPPV-DVD combo.
adduvall84

Post by adduvall84 »

OneTwoKickOut wrote:Hey if anyone could help out and tell me kind of the timeline as to when an ippv comes to DVD, I would appreciate it. I'm curious because I got the add DVD option and am wondering when I should expect it. If you pre order the DVD do you get it a little earlier?
I paid for the 11th Anniversary iPPV/DVD combo and it was in my mailbox the Friday before the Tuesday it was released in the Ring of Honor store. I think it was about four weeks or so from the day of the event.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/adduvall1984
classic-cabana
Donator
Donator

Post by classic-cabana »

They have War to put out first and they'll spread the releases out for tuedays. Yeah those that preordered get it before release which is cool.

The 'add dvd' option is a great deal and something I wished they had done earlier. Doesn't bother me if they never run a sale again for as long as they run this deal with all ippv/house show vod.
Mattxx87
Banned
Banned

Post by Mattxx87 »

"War" might not be released right away. I'm not one-hundred percent certain on how they release the house show DVDs compared to the iPPVs, but I remember Killer Instinct wasn't out until January. It took me forever to find it.
burrhead

Post by burrhead »

Mattxx87 wrote:"War" might not be released right away. I'm not one-hundred percent certain on how they release the house show DVDs compared to the iPPVs, but I remember Killer Instinct wasn't out until January. It took me forever to find it.
Not sure what the issue there was,but I got a copy of Killer Instinct for CHRISTmas,and it was out awhile before that.
Mattxx87
Banned
Banned

Post by Mattxx87 »

I remember they said they were delaying releasing it so they could use it for Road Rage or something. I waited and waited for it drop, and never saw it available until January. Wasn't a big deal, glad you were able to get it. :D