ROH Meet and Greet

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Adolfoag3

ROH Meet and Greet

Post by Adolfoag3 »

How much is it to meet the Wrestlers at the ROH meet and great before the show? Also do the wrestlers still hang out after the shows to meet the fans?
OneTwoKickOut

Re: ROH Meet and Greet

Post by OneTwoKickOut »

You can go up to them and shake their hands and tell them you appreciate what they do for free. They are really cool about stuff like that. Sure, if you want you can also buy a 8 x 10 for them to sign...but the wrestlers will gladly sign a DVD you own or bought the night of the show no problem at all.

At the Honor vs. Evil show in Cincy, I met Davey, Elgin, Cole and Whitmer and they were all very nice guys and thankful towards the fans.
OneTwoKickOut

Post by OneTwoKickOut »

Sorry I forgot to mention in my post above that I think it's 10 dollars for a photo signed. Could be wrong, but I am fairly positive on that.
kconstangs

Post by kconstangs »

$10 to get an 8 x 10.
jackalope3

Post by jackalope3 »

OneTwoKickOut wrote:You can go up to them and shake their hands and tell them you appreciate what they do for free. They are really cool about stuff like that. Sure, if you want you can also buy a 8 x 10 for them to sign...but the wrestlers will gladly sign a DVD you own or bought the night of the show no problem at all.

At the Honor vs. Evil show in Cincy, I met Davey, Elgin, Cole and Whitmer and they were all very nice guys and thankful towards the fans.

I agree. I have taken my son to several ROH shows and he has gotten to meet almost all the guys on the roster. We have never had a bad experience with any of them. This includes times when we have bought merchandise and times we have not.

If you get a chance, try to meet Roderick Strong. Very down-to-earth guy and funny.
Adolfoag3

Post by Adolfoag3 »

Thanks for all the replys, so to get a DVD signed its free you only have to pay for an 8 X 10?
lastchancery

Post by lastchancery »

jackalope3 wrote:
OneTwoKickOut wrote:You can go up to them and shake their hands and tell them you appreciate what they do for free. They are really cool about stuff like that. Sure, if you want you can also buy a 8 x 10 for them to sign...but the wrestlers will gladly sign a DVD you own or bought the night of the show no problem at all.

I agree. I have taken my son to several ROH shows and he has gotten to meet almost all the guys on the roster. We have never had a bad experience with any of them. This includes times when we have bought merchandise and times we have not.

If you get a chance, try to meet Roderick Strong. Very down-to-earth guy and funny.
I met him during one of the after parties a year or two back, and whenever I tried getting a picture of another wrestler, either he or Eddie Edwards would photobomb it. Hilarious.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

At the Milwaukee show it was $10 per meet&greet ticket or $30 for all of them (there were four wrestlers on the meet&greet). If you can get into a bar, they often have an afterparty somewhere.

Not sure which show you're going to, but I believe the one before this weekend's TV taping is free.