Ring of Honor & Women

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
TYFDK

Ring of Honor & Women

Post by TYFDK »

ROH utilizing female wrestlers has been a hot button issue amongst fans for quite some time. It's mainly been about the lack of depth of women on the roster.

At the last few TV tapings, MsChif has faced the likes of Athena and Allysin Kay, and has been victorious in those efforts.

That leads to my point.

I like this idea.

On TV, they're building MsChif up as being nearly unbeatable, and a force to be reckoned with. They say ROH is looking into bringing in some competitors from outside the US to face her.

The idea I had was that ROH should have it so MsChif keeps getting TV time like this, and whoever beats her, she earns the TV time MsChif got, and has good, competitive matches with other wrestlers until she is beaten, then the whole thing happens with the one who beat her.

Since ROH probably isn't going to invest into an actual talent roster of women, this could be a fun little challenge. They could even give it a name if they wanted.

Thoughts on this (poorly constructed) idea?
MAXAKASINNER

Re: Ring of Honor & Women

Post by MAXAKASINNER »

I'll go first then. If they use the women properly then it could be a good idea. Would be good if they had a winner stays on kinda thing or getting famous female wrestlers from places like SHIMMER mabye Awesome Kong and others like that. At the moment its a
poorly constructed
idea but if they use the right techniques it could work.........says me who hates female wrestling :lol: