Cole and Kyle

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
ninjaskrzypek@me.com

Cole and Kyle

Post by ninjaskrzypek@me.com »

Trying to get back into ROH. Can anyone recommend me Adam Cole's and Kyle O'Reilly's best matches to pick up? Preferably on PPV. Thanks!
canUsaythis

Re: Cole and Kyle

Post by canUsaythis »

There match at Best In The World match was epic and one to watch it stole the show
There match for the TV Title was good but never saw there match at ShowDown At The Sun

They are I think the next big rivalry and I would say they will be fueding for the ROH World Title by 2015 but thats just me

They have only had 3 matchs at this point not including the Davey/Kyle vs Edwards/Cole Tag Match

I hope this helps
tlova86

Post by tlova86 »

Record tied at 2-2

Showdown In The Sun 03/31/2012: O'Reilly defeated Cole (Worst... Lazy match due to the BROWN OUT)
Best In The World 06/24/12: Cole defeated O'Reilly (Stole The Show)
Caged Hostility 09/08/12: O'Reilly defeated Cole(Pretty Good)
ROH on SBG #61 11/03/12: Cole defeated O'Reilly (Very Good)
donkitrk99

Post by donkitrk99 »

and, by all means, watch kyle/davey vs. cole/eddie at 10YA... best ROH match they've been involved in I think.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

tlova86 wrote:Record tied at 2-2

Showdown In The Sun 03/31/2012: O'Reilly defeated Cole (Worst... Lazy match due to the BROWN OUT)
So that was what happened. I thought the ending was kind of out of nowhere and it underdelivered.
tlova86 wrote:Best In The World 06/24/12: Cole defeated O'Reilly (Stole The Show)
Caged Hostility 09/08/12: O'Reilly defeated Cole(Pretty Good)
About to watch that.
tlova86 wrote: ROH on SBG #61 11/03/12: Cole defeated O'Reilly (Very Good)
Saw it live. It was very good. Cole was the better guy and won the feud, as he should have. It was definitely a good feud overall, probably the best Cole has had to date in ROH.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

I know this is a bit off topic, but I honestly believe Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly could be the next two wrestlers to appear in a Ringmaster's Challenge. I would love to see that sometime this year.
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

TYFDK wrote:I know this is a bit off topic, but I honestly believe Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly could be the next two wrestlers to appear in a Ringmaster's Challenge. I would love to see that sometime this year.
I think we should keep them apart at least until the Summer just to give them some time apart
Rooskie

Post by Rooskie »

If you want to see the best match of Kyle & Cole as a tag team, I recommend No Escape from Charlotte in 2011. Cole & O'Reilly vs. American Wolves not only tore down the house but set the stage for the Richards/Edwards split as well as planted the seeds for Cole & O'Reilly's split and feud.
donkitrk99

Post by donkitrk99 »

Rooskie wrote:If you want to see the best match of Kyle & Cole as a tag team, I recommend No Escape from Charlotte in 2011. Cole & O'Reilly vs. American Wolves not only tore down the house but set the stage for the Richards/Edwards split as well as planted the seeds for Cole & O'Reilly's split and feud.
Which match did you like better - this, or the 10YA?
wordsasbombs

Post by wordsasbombs »

I personally think I prefer the no escape match, but they're very close in quality.
~Soyez réalistes. Demandez l'impossible.~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy my books...I'm hungry. Please.
http://www.jonathanculver.webs.com
ninetwentyfour

Post by ninetwentyfour »

The Charlotte tag match was way better.

Speaking of Charlotte, that KO/Cole match is quite underrated. From an in-ring standpoint, it blew away the NYC match. Obviously it didn't have "the moment".

Lol, someone implied Cole would still be in the company in 2015. We'll be lucky if he last this year.