ROH Theme Music Database and Unidentified Music Folder

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Kid Ego

Re: RoH Entrance Music List

Post by Kid Ego »

Thanks for that, just updated the list.
- Kid Ego
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

Hoopla have a new track now they are no longer House of Truth but Hoopla. Sounds like some custom theme and it's actually called Hoopla as well says the theme screens forgot artists name.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

No, it's still the House of Truth.

On ROH TV, it said the artist was Lonnie Craig. I believe he does TD Thomas' theme too.
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Thanks for that info. So the song is "Hoopla" by Lonnie Craigg, correct? Just want to clarify before I update the list.

Also would you recommend I add "The Hoopla" by The Jack of All Tracks to the House of Truth themes as well as to Matt Taven's count?
- Kid Ego
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

It's Taven's new theme so yes
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Cool, just wanted an second opinion on the matter before I added it so thanks for that. :)
- Kid Ego
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

Team RNB is apperently a production library as they call themselves Team RNB Music Production on ReverbNation, Sound Click and their own music site. ;)
TYFDK wrote:No, it's still the House of Truth.

On ROH TV, it said the artist was Lonnie Craig. I believe he does TD Thomas' theme too.
Sure about that. It has the "You Can't Handle The Truth" intro still but I think that is now relating to Truth Martini alone now.

They haven't been named on the show currently as House of Truth for a few weeks now and all the commentary people call it now is Hoopla.

Thats what I got Hoopla as the new version of the team name from. Even the commentary team has started reffering them to Hoopla not House of Truth anymore but did refer to a few older matches before they disbanded as House of Truth as the House of Truth name because they had to because they still were House of Truth for those matches a few weeks ago.

I dunno. Until they come out as an actual full blown tag team to the House of Truth or Hoopla labels it's only speculation of the name change to Hoopla for now but I wouldn't be surprised if they are the Hoopla now as it's just Martini and Tavern really anymore as the rest seems to be well disbanded plus that would explain why there was a Hoopla theme music ROH custom made for them to use.

Would the Lonnie Craig's in that case be in the blue as with everything ROH Custom Made as I doubt this and TD are mainstream somehow although I could be wrong?

Lonnie Craig is known as C.R.G. Productions says his Twitter which would make that his artist name.
Last edited by TEOL on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

OK, so this is what I have for the House of Truth, does this look right to everyone?

The House of Truth 1st - "Warriors of the World United" by Manowar
The House of Truth 2nd - "Plexus" by Patrick Shart
The House of Truth 3rd - "Warriors of the World United [Laughter / A Few Good Men Intro]" by Manowar
The House of Truth 4th - "Konkussion [Laughter / A Few Good Men Intro]" by Crushpile
The House of Truth 5th - "Konkussion (Edit) [Laughter / A Few Good Men Intro]" by Crushpile
The House of Truth 6th - "The Hoopla" by The Jack of All Tracks
The House of Truth 7th - "Hoopla [Laughter / A Few Good Men Intro]" by Lonnie Craigg
- Kid Ego
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

Yeah, looks good to me until theres confirmation on them being Hoopla now that is. In that case The House of Truth 6 & 7 would be changed to The Hoopla Team 1 & 2 to distingrish themselves from the Hoopla Show themes from Royalty Free Music.

C.R.G Productionz is Lonnies Music Production name as added into the last minute on my rambling post maybe that would be better to use although he is reffered to by his real name on all the theme screens?
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

I think for now I'll leave Lonnie Craig's name as it is. Incidentally, thanks for reminding me about the Hoopla show themes, I meant to add them to the show themes list a while ago and completely forgot until I just read you post mentioning them.

**Edit**

OK, I've also added the three Hoopla themes to the short list containing the show opening themes (the fourth post down from the start I think...), and added a link to search Royalty Free Music for anyone who wishes to do so.
- Kid Ego
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

TEOL wrote:Team RNB is apperently a production library as they call themselves Team RNB Music Production on ReverbNation, Sound Click and their own music site. ;)
TYFDK wrote:No, it's still the House of Truth.

Sure about that. It has the "You Can't Handle The Truth" intro still but I think that is now relating to Truth Martini alone now.

They haven't been named on the show currently as House of Truth for a few weeks now and all the commentary people call it now is Hoopla.

Thats what I got Hoopla as the new version of the team name from. Even the commentary team has started reffering them to Hoopla not House of Truth anymore but did refer to a few older matches before they disbanded as House of Truth as the House of Truth name because they had to because they still were House of Truth for those matches a few weeks ago.

I dunno. Until they come out as an actual full blown tag team to the House of Truth or Hoopla labels it's only speculation of the name change to Hoopla for now but I wouldn't be surprised if they are the Hoopla now as it's just Martini and Tavern really anymore as the rest seems to be well disbanded plus that would explain why there was a Hoopla theme music ROH custom made for them to use.

Would the Lonnie Craig's in that case be in the blue as with everything ROH Custom Made as I doubt this and TD are mainstream somehow although I could be wrong?

Lonnie Craig is known as C.R.G. Productions says his Twitter which would make that his artist name.
I think Truth asked Taven what it was like to be the newest member of the House of Truth during Hoopla Uncut though.
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

^
Truth said Taven joined the HOT

And it keeps saying HOT in the theme
The Real McCoy

Post by The Real McCoy »

Here are some new ones:

ACH & Tadarius Thomas: "Champion" by Team RNB
Steve Corino 7th: "Dirty Angel (Edit)" by Voodoo Johnson
Jay Briscoe 6th: "Sleeping All December [Dueling Banjos / "Reach for the Sky, Boy" Intro]" by Death Valley Driver
Mark Briscoe 4th: "Sleeping All December [Dueling Banjos / "Reach for the Sky, Boy" Intro]" by Death Valley Driver
Nate Webb 2nd: ??
Pepper Parks: "Back Burner" by The Stoves
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Thanks for that info man, just updated the list with it.
- Kid Ego
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

YimYac wrote:^
Truth said Taven joined the HOT

And it keeps saying HOT in the theme
True but it's H.O.T. to be correct. ;)

Maybe it is still House of Truth afterall but a new version.

Anyway is Jack Of All Tracks another alias of Lonnie Craig which his artists name is known as CRG Productions because to me the Lonnie version which we only got to hear with crowd so far to me sounds actually like exactly the same track as the Jack Of All Tracks version which we got to hear in full unless I'm missing something like a slightly changed tune which would make it a remix version I guess but to me it doesn't even sound remixed it sounds like the same thing.

Anyway the non early bird version of the episode he uses the Lonnie version on is up for 2 more days so you can make your own mind up but to me it sounds the same as the J.O.A.T. version and I can't tell an iota of difference.
RDEvans

Post by RDEvans »

any idea what the theme was that 3.0 used in ROH and did Jay use his sleeping all December theme at SCOH or a different theme?
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

RDEvans wrote:any idea what the theme was that 3.0 used in ROH and did Jay use his sleeping all December theme at SCOH or a different theme?
3.0's theme is Feel the Flow by Kenny Pickett

You can find it here

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/chika ... d551990457
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Thanks for that info, I just updated the list with it.
- Kid Ego
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

Amazing Red used "Street Fighter" by Team RnB (ACH's current theme) at 10th Anniversary Show when he teamed with TJP
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Thanks for that info man, just added it to the list.
- Kid Ego