ROH Theme Music Database and Unidentified Music Folder

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Kid Ego

Re: RoH Entrance Music List

Post by Kid Ego »

Thanks for that information man, just updated the list with it.
- Kid Ego
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

I think the thread needs an ROH Made colour. Having ROH Made themes in the Mainstream/Commercial colour is confusing me a lot as they are not mainstream although some were made by mainstream artist but instead are ROH made themes.

Anyway here is the info for ROH High Impact TV for TWC UK & The Fight Network Canada.

1st: Unknown Generic Rock Theme (Either Production Or ROH Made Or Even Made By TWC/TWCF/TFN Themselves For Their Show.)

2nd: Musak (Wonderland Avenue Remix) by Trisco (Mainstream) "Also used as an early 2002 DVD View theme but don't know what one. It had pictures of streets showing with green road signs I know it was later than the ???? by ???? DVD view theme listed as it was a slightly later DVD View.

I watched this one on Megavideo when it existed I prefer to call them DVD View themes over what is listed on here as the title ROH Themes is confusing as it's not stating if it's DVD View, Satellite PPV pre IPPV, IPPV or TV it just says ROH SHow Opening Theme which are probably the DVD Views and theres many more of those DVD View intro themes than the ones listed as ROH themes that count section is plain confusing left as what it's named currently without the seficic version of ROH it's referring to."

Other than the confusion factor good work. Was Stingray Music - Gimmie Back By Bullets really used because I haven't heard a recording of it ever at all just went straight from using the vocal to their HD-Net unknown production.

I also think that they may not have used Freeplay at all which is a medaley production site of stuff from many other ones at all as some of these Freeplay's are on actual non medaley libraries like Cherry Picked Music APM although that I think was Chris Masters WWE theme that was on Freeplay also so doesn't really count but then again back when Beatbox MD had All Star Music under it's mega sized library an actual ROH theme was found on there which was Cool Shades under it's real title which was "Happy Slap Me"

So what do you think was it really Beatbox MD they used which gives them a choice of many more libraries altthough All Star has recently left it to be exclusive to Downright Music now of which Beatbox includes all of them 5 Alarm ones that are confirmed to be used in it's package other than Audio Network which I think they used straight from their site or do you think they use Freeplay along with 5 Alarm which limits their choice I know I would choose Beatbox out of those because of the amount of content so it probably is what they really use and where the non found Briscoes is hiding unless it's an All-Star which we now have no chance searching.

Downright is a right ponse to sign up for just to browse the former Beatbox MD library of All-Star you have to contact them through email rather than via a register button but Cool Shades is on thier under it's real title on a Rock based CD but since it still has the other ROH 5 Alarm libraries and others on there they could be using it could still be worth a shot for the mystery theme of Briscoes even though if it's All-Star we are knackered.
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Just to clarify, by RoH made I'm presuming you mean songs like "Unsettling Differences" and "The Thrust is a Must!" etc.? If so I'll try and find a distinguishable colour and highlight them for easy of browsing. :)

**EDIT**

I have made all RoH custom music blue. This doesn't include songs that were custom made for the wrestler but were used prior to the HDNet era, (See: Andy Anderson, Allison Danger, CJ Otis etc.) those are still listed under commercially available music. This is simply because I've run out of colours that will show up on the white/grey background, and that are noticeably different from the colours already in use. :)

If memory serves me it sounds like the DVD you're describing is "Road to the Title" but I could be wrong on that.

Regarding the show opener list, I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I got that list from Wayne the sound guy when he posted it years ago on the original RoH message board, so when I posted it here I literally did so in the format it was originally posted in. I know about as much as you in that regard. :(

"Gimme Back My Bullets" by Stingray music's existence on that list is based purely on information given to me by someone on another wrestling forum I frequent, so it's entirely possible I was given erroneous information, in which case I will remove that entry from the list. I seem to recall him saying that they used a purely instrumental version of "Gimme Back My Bullets" which sounded almost exactly like the original, and given RoH's penchant at that time for using various karaoke tracks for entrance music, I just did some snooping around and found the closest instrumental match to the original I could find (which wasn't too difficult given some karaoke versions of songs are absolutely terrible).

And as for the production libraries used, I have no idea in all honesty, it would make sense for them to use a library with more choice, and would also explain why despite hours of searching, I can't find several HDNet themes which should be reasonable easy to find (Joey Ryan, Daizee Haze, Shawn Daivari etc.) However it's just as likely (in my opinion) they went with the first library they stumbled across with a myriad of sub-libraries and chose from the selection there, that theory does seem weird though when you consider they used Audio Network Music for some tracks as well. It's a good theory though that The Briscoe Brothers theme (amongst others) could very well be on Beatbox MD or All-Star Music.
- Kid Ego
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Updated the list with Rhino's 3rd theme.
- Kid Ego
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

They used Wolf Country's Wolf Sound Effect Library the version thats used is PACKHOWL 1 intro cut edit with a hiss and click removal.

"Grizzly Redwood Theme" by The Mimosa Brunch Band needs to be under blue doesn't it as FIP was under the ROH banner back then when his theme was found on their website plus he was doing double duty for both so ROH made I think maybe but even then I think it's some ROH made chainsaws and vocals but the actual background music I think is production or mainsteam made as I hear music like it with the same tune although not sure about the same version lots outside of wrestling programming.

Check this thread as ROH visits this reguarlly since some guy stupidly posted their shows in there as I asked the big question relating to the 2 Sinclair TV themes as well as Briscoes HD-Net themes unless if that ringofhonor guy is a poser and he doesn't know nothing about the themes due to being a poser.

http://rohworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1937
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Updated with a colour change to Grizzly Redwood's first theme as requested, and added Alabama Attitude's theme info to the list.
- Kid Ego
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

If wwe ever buys the ROH tape library, they will dub over the majority of this cool music with their stupid stock music.
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Which no doubt people would track down and archive as well haha.
- Kid Ego
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Added Silas Young's 3rd theme and BJ Whitmer's 9th theme to the list.
- Kid Ego
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Updated the list with Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team's 4th theme.
- Kid Ego
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Added the following themes to the list:

ACH - “Street Fighter” by Team RnB
Antonio Thomas - "Trampoline" by Alan Doyle
Athena - “Runnin' Wild” by Team RnB
MsChif 2nd - "Behind Pride" by Dividing Light
TaDarius Thomas 2nd - "Total Destruction" by Lonnie Craigg
Last edited by Kid Ego on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Kid Ego
iceman311

Post by iceman311 »

Why is that one Briscoe theme they used in the HDNEt era so freaking hard to find?
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

iceman311 wrote:Why is that one Briscoe theme they used in the HDNEt era so freaking hard to find?
I have the same feelings towards Daizee Haze's, Shawn Daivari's and Joey Ryan's HDNet era themes.
- Kid Ego
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

Do we know what the current ROH TV theme is?
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

ROHWorld_Harry wrote:Do we know what the current ROH TV theme is?
Not at the moment unfortunately.
- Kid Ego
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Added Nick Westgate & Brian Fury's theme to the list.
- Kid Ego
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Updated the list with info for the following:

Austin Aries 7th
El Generico 2nd (from Gravity Music Library)
Jay Briscoe 5th (from Image Music Library)
Kevin Steen 3rd (from Unity Unified Music Library)

** EDIT **

Also added artist info for Steve Corino 6th.
- Kid Ego
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

Kid Ego wrote:Updated the list with info for the following:
** EDIT **
That Jay Briscoe I think is a mistake. Why you might ask? It's actually the teams theme thats why and it isn't on their team count when it should be. ;)

I still think the Stingray one is a fake as I've never heard them use it however Kings of Wrestling did use a KOW Kings - (White Indian's Hook Vocals Only) which I did notice as their last theme which Cody B. Ware come down with KOW rapping to the instrumental parts where he usaully sang on the normal fully vocaled version so I wouldn't put it past them that Briscoes did use that what I call fake theme once.

How about as a bit of a fancy flash feature adding the link to the library for us to search for other unfound ROH themes on the colour codings for the music libraries for example the Image which I don't know which one of the linked sites on the website of theirs ROH used to get the track has the link for the site embedded in the library colour code name?

I would love to search Image but there are so many servers it's on I don't know what is the properly used version ROH gets the tracks from, is it the Big Bang & Fuzz version or any of the others who knows.

Edit: Think it could be Miles of Music as thats the one with both Unity and Image on it plus many more.
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

TEOL wrote:
Kid Ego wrote:Updated the list with info for the following:
** EDIT **
That Jay Briscoe I think is a mistake. Why you might ask? It's actually the teams theme thats why and it isn't on their team count when it should be. ;)

I still think the Stingray one is a fake as I've never heard them use it however Kings of Wrestling did use a KOW Kings - (White Indian's Hook Vocals Only) which I did notice as their last theme which Cody B. Ware come down with KOW rapping to the instrumental parts where he usaully sang on the normal fully vocaled version so I wouldn't put it past them that Briscoes did use that what I call fake theme once.

How about as a bit of a fancy flash feature adding the link to the library for us to search for other unfound ROH themes on the colour codings for the music libraries for example the Image which I don't know which one of the linked sites on the website of theirs ROH used to get the track has the link for the site embedded in the library colour code name?

I would love to search Image but there are so many servers it's on I don't know what is the properly used version ROH gets the tracks from, is it the Big Bang & Fuzz version or any of the others who knows.

Edit: Think it could be Miles of Music as thats the one with both Unity and Image on it plus many more.
OK, I've added links to the respective production libraries next to their name in the colour key. I've also fixed The Briscoes' count, so thanks for pointing out the error. ;)
- Kid Ego
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Updated the list with the info for Daizee Haze's 4th theme.
- Kid Ego