ROH Returns To North Carolina!

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
DieHard

ROH Returns To North Carolina!

Post by DieHard »

2013 is already shaping up to be a busy year for Ring of Honor and now you can add one more date to your calendar! On Saturday night March 30th, we return to North Carolina for another huge live event and for the very first time, we will make our way to the city of Asheville! This event will emanate from the WNC Ag Center located at 1301 Fanning Bridge Road in Fletcher with a bell time of 7:30pm.

Tickets for this event will go on sale right here at ROHWrestling.com Wednesday November 21st for Ringside Members and then on Friday November 23rd for the general public! You can sign up right here (www.rohwrestling.com/membership) for Ringside Membership if you want first crack at these tickets! If you're a wrestling fan in the area, this would make a great holiday gift for yourself or another fan on your shopping list!

This is our first event in Asheville, where you can catch "Ring of Honor Wrestling" TV every Saturday night on WLOS-TV, and we are extremely excited to make our debut! Keep an eye on ROHWrestling.com for more information as wrestlers are announced and matches are signed, and make sure you check out ROH TV every week!

Honor Lives!

Ring of Honor Wrestling
Saturday March 30, 2013
WNC Ag Center
1301 Fanning Bridge Road
Fletcher, NC

Bell time - 7:30pm

Tickets On-Sale:
Ringside Members - Wednesday 11/21 @ 10AM
General Public - Friday 11/23 @ 10AM
MOOSE!
jackalope3

Re: ROH Returns To North Carolina!

Post by jackalope3 »

I know ROH has tv in the Asheville area, but I would not have thought that they would have a house show there anytime soon. I'll still go. Should be a good time.

Please spare us another QT Marshall match though.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Cool. Another show date for early 2013 announced. Not sure what attendance will be like, but hopefully it'll be a good turnout.

Interesting note, this show's going to take place the weekend before Supercard of Honor VII in NYC.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

jackalope3 wrote:I know ROH has tv in the Asheville area, but I would not have thought that they would have a house show there anytime soon. I'll still go. Should be a good time.

Please spare us another QT Marshall match though.
QT looked good against Adam Page at the tv tapings, which pleasantly surprised me. It was a brief match, and his nose got busted early and was bleeding quite a bit, but he looked like a power wrestler that hit all his moves while taking some offense from Page very well. Actually Page looked good, too. I'd like to see a few more matches with him, but he looks promising.

It's been a looooong time, but I think the old Crockett NWA used to hit Asheville regularly. And it's very nice to see them having more cards. It appears they're hitting a good stride after a, while not bad summer, not great either. Hopefully they'll keep improving.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

A show the weekend before SuperCard of Honor VII is pretty interesting to me.
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
Rooskie

Post by Rooskie »

Sweeeeeeeet. I'll make the drive up from Charlotte for that for sure
Nigel LikesGuinness

Post by Nigel LikesGuinness »

Matt Hardy vs Cole for the belt will headline (just a guess)
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

isnt Asheville in the middle of nowhere?
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

dark patriot wrote:isnt Asheville in the middle of nowhere?
I was wondering this myself so I googled it. Turns out Asheville is the largest city in Western North Carolina. I think ROH's TV Show runs there (I think) plus I believe someone metioned earlier that NWA/Jim Crockett used to regularly go there.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

Nigel LikesGuinness wrote:Matt Hardy vs Cole for the belt will headline (just a guess)
With Ric Flair as special guest ref. The show will be called Stylin' & Profilin' 2013.
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
adam08

Post by adam08 »

Maybe Edge will be at the show since he lives in the area. I know it won't be in a wrestling capacity but it should be something.