ROH on HDNET

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
donkitrk99

ROH on HDNET

Post by donkitrk99 »

I just noticed that all of the episodes of the HDNET show are in the Ringside Members Exclusive Area. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could see Episode Numbers and their corresponding airdates? As I am watching old ROH DVD shows as I collect em, it'd be cool to watch some of the TV from the time for context.
BigTChamp

Re: ROH on HDNET

Post by BigTChamp »

All the episodes? I'm not exactly keen on giving ROH any more of my money for awhile, but I gotta admit that's enticing.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

BigTChamp wrote:All the episodes? I'm not exactly keen on giving ROH any more of my money for awhile, but I gotta admit that's enticing.
No, i remember it was until mid-2010. Maybe they added episodes since then.
MOOSE!
donkitrk99

Post by donkitrk99 »

There are 68 episodes. I assumed that was all of them, I'll admit I didn't double check that.
donkitrk99

Post by donkitrk99 »

I see now that there were actually 100. Sorry about that - that's a bummer. Although the first 68 episodes is still, certainly, a lot of content.
donkitrk99

Post by donkitrk99 »

I just watched the first 2.5 minutes of an episode (episode no. 66, just grabbed one at random) and it looks and feels soooooooooo much better than the SBG television show that it makes me not want to watch anymore. The transition must have been awful for longtime fans.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

donkitrk99 wrote:I just watched the first 2.5 minutes of an episode (episode no. 66, just grabbed one at random) and it looks and feels soooooooooo much better than the SBG television show that it makes me not want to watch anymore. The transition must have been awful for longtime fans.
Well, when your show is in HDNet it's not a surprise that it'll look better.
MOOSE!
donkitrk99

Post by donkitrk99 »

Touche. But my point isn't about why or that it was a surprised, just that it's a big difference
McXal
Donator
Donator

Post by McXal »

At the risk of shameless self-promotion again - my review site (link below) has reviews of all the HDNet series in chronological order with episode numbers, airdates and so on

I much preferred the look of the HDNet show for what it's worth - however (for all the faults of the current ROH product) I will still defend that, in terms of constant episode quality, the SBG show still smokes HDNet's format

http://mcxalsreviews.yolasite.com/roh-index.php
astoph

Post by astoph »

Gotta admit that even Kevin Kelly is better than that Mike Hogewood guy on commentary
donkitrk99

Post by donkitrk99 »

McXal wrote:At the risk of shameless self-promotion again - my review site (link below) has reviews of all the HDNet series in chronological order with episode numbers, airdates and so on

I much preferred the look of the HDNet show for what it's worth - however (for all the faults of the current ROH product) I will still defend that, in terms of constant episode quality, the SBG show still smokes HDNet's format

http://mcxalsreviews.yolasite.com/roh-index.php
I started watching ROH just as Davey was losing the title to Steen. I'm now trying to watch all of Davey's reign in chronological order and your site is a great resource for keeping everything straight. I am just about to watch Generico vs. Lethal from the TV show. I also enjoy reading the reviews as I watch the shows - I'm already a frequent visitor haha