ROH Ringside Membership Renewal

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Jeremy

Re: ROH Ringside Membership Renewal

Post by Jeremy »

187_Joeism wrote:I hope the drop in the Ringside Membership isn´t that big they need to book booking wrestlers because of this.
Considering they stopped booking some guys because they refused to take pay cuts or stopped booking others for "not having anything for them", I'm sure this will hardly play that big of a role.

Honestly, ROH needs to take the drop in the fact they simply don't have their stuff together. They need to improve their fan service greatly. ROH can learn from this, or blame it on something else and continue losing customers. It's up to them.
HarpoonIPA
Donator
Donator

Post by HarpoonIPA »

Nigel LikesGuinness wrote:I will renew, hope the day does not come when ppl start saying I miss ROH, wish it was still around.
The real ROH died over a year ago when corporate took over, I never wanted to admit it, but look and see
ハープーンIPA
ニューイングランド·ペイトリオッツのファン
Mdodmod

Post by Mdodmod »

I had to cancel. Can't just keep giving ROH money after making so many mistakes.
SM22

Post by SM22 »

HarpoonIPA wrote:
Nigel LikesGuinness wrote:I will renew, hope the day does not come when ppl start saying I miss ROH, wish it was still around.
The real ROH died over a year ago when corporate took over, I never wanted to admit it, but look and see
I agree 100% with you. IMO, the 'last' ROH match was Richards/ Edwards II. It took place after the corporate clowns took over, but I feel the new era of ROH began when the first TV taping took place, and BITW 2011 was before that. That match had everything I want in an ROH match, and exceeded my expectations. Still one of my favorite matches to this day.

To get back on topic, I canceled my Ringside membership two days ago. I was meaning to cancel it for the last 3 months, but never did, in hopes they would add some more OOP shows to the site, and of course they didn't. I have since tracked down the shows I was looking for on Amazon in the last year. I am no longer going to ROH shows, so I don't need pre sale codes. I don't care about the TV show, and I havn't bought a DVD in 6 months, so I have no use for the discount. My days of giving money to ROH are over. (7 years ago, that was the last thing I thought I would say.)
abekoby

Post by abekoby »

Cancelled my year membership. The main reason I bought it in the first place was for the video library, but they haven't added to it in two months. If they can do a weekly rollout on dvds, there's no reason why they can't do it for streaming videos.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

Well, they pretty much just plugged this particular hole:
September 24th marks the one year anniversary for our Ringside Membership program and in honor of that landmark, we here at ROHWrestling.com have something special in store for all of you who have supported us over the last 12 months!

Starting 9/24 and running until 10/24, all new or renewed Annual Memberships will receive their choice of either an exclusive VIP Ringside T-Shirt or (2) GA Tickets to any live event of your choice! As if that wasn't enough of an incentive, starting Monday, September 24th and running through Sunday, September 30th, we will also be offering a Double Discount sale for all Ringside Members!!! That's right for the entirety of the week you can save 30% off your order!

Sign up right here for your Annual Memberships which run $59.99 and with that 30% off sale, as well as the free shirt or tickets, it practically pays for itself! Even if you're only looking to sample the Ringside Membership, with a monthly rate of only $7.99, it could also pay for itself with just one order!

It's not just the standard 15% discount that comes along with your membership either! As a member, you also get access to pre-sales for live event tickets, access to exclusive video content, early access to "Ring of Honor Wrestling" TV every Monday, and more! As a matter of fact to celebrate this anniversary, you can expect a load of new content, some only available online, to be added to the Exclusive Video section of ROHWrestling.com!

The matches added include

- Eddy Guerrero vs. Super Crazy…The Era of Honor Begins 2/23/02
- Jay Briscoe vs. Mark Briscoe…Honor Invades Boston 8/24/02
- Samoa Joe vs. Homicide…Scramble Madness 11/16/02
- Samoa Joe vs. Bryan Danielson…One Year Anniversary Show 2/8/03
- Samoa Joe Vs. AJ Styles Vs. Chris Sabin Vs. Jay Briscoe…Beating The Odds 9/6/03
- Homicide vs. BJ Whitmer…Main Event Spectacles 11/1/03
- CM Punk & Spanky vs. Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal…Back To Basics 3/15/05
- Austin Aries vs. Takeshi Morishima…The Battle of St. Paul 4/27/07
- Bryan Danielson vs. Steve Corino…Buffalo Stampede 10/15/05
- KENTA vs. Austin Aries…Chi-Town Struggle 6/24/06
- Davey Richards vs. Jay Briscoe…Chicago Spectacular Night 2 12/9/06
- Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. The Young Bucks…Contention 6/12/09
- The Kings of Wrestling vs. Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal…Dethroned 11/25/06
- Nigel McGuinness vs. Kevin Steen…Injustice 4/12/08
- Nigel McGuinness vs. El Generico…Age of Insanity 8/15/08
- Nigel McGuinness & Claudio Castagnoli Vs. Bryan Danielson & Austin Aries…Night of the Butcher II 8/16/08
- Bryan Danielson vs. El Generico…Proving Ground 2009 Night 2 2/7/09
- Davey Richards vs. Tyler Black…Proving Ground 2009 Night 1 2/6/09
- Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. The Motor City Machine Guns…Return Engagement 4/19/08
- Eddie Edwards vs. Christopher Daniels…9th Anniversary Show 2/26/11
- Kevin Steen & Steve Corino Vs. Colt Cabana & El Generico…The Big Bang 4/3/10
- Davey Richards & Chris Hero Vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico…Boiling 11/7/09
- Kenny Omega vs. Davey Richards…Clash of the Contenders 10/9/09
- The American Wolves vs. Bryan Danielson & Tyler Black…Double Feature II 4/18/09
- The Kings of Wrestling & Shane Hagadorn vs. Jay, Mark, & Mike “Papa” Briscoe…Final Battle 2010 12/18/10
- Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. The All Night Express…Honor Takes Center Stage Chapter II 4/2/11
- $10,000 Tag Team Challenge…Race to the Top Tournament Night 2 7/28/07
- Austin Aries vs. James Gibson…Stalemate 4/16/05
- Roderick Strong & Austin Aries vs. Bryan Danielson & Jay Lethal…Tag Wars 2006 1/27/06
- Paul London vs. Michael Shane…Unscripted 9/21/02
- Nigel McGuinness vs. KENTA…7th Anniversary Show 3/21/08
- Jay Briscoe vs. Takeshi Morishima…A Fight At The Roxbury 6/8/07

Also Being Added are
- Glory By Honor IX 09/11/10
- Glory By Honor X 11/19/11

And we will roll out all of the 2011 Live Events by the end of October!!

In order to receive your free T-Shirt or tickets please email us at help@rohwrestling.com after you submit your payment to sign-up or renew your membership. In the email include your user name, real name, and complete mailing address. Please let us know if you are selecting the shirt or tickets. For the shirt please include the size (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, or 3XL) and if you choose the tickets let us know which show you would like to attend. T-Shirt orders are expected to ship in late October and ticket orders will ship within 2 weeks.

It's the Ringside Anniversary Celebration running from September 24th until October 24th! From now until then you can sign up for Annual Membership and get your free t-shirt or tickets, but if you want to take advantage of the Double Discount, sign up now, because that Ringside Exclusive sale only lasts until September 30th! Click here to sign up now and experience everything that ROHWrestling.com has to offer!

*No refunds or exchanges on the free shirt or (2) GA tickets
*Tickets are not eligible for a discount
*The free T-shirt/ticket offer is ONLY available for annual (yearly) memberships.
HarpoonIPA
Donator
Donator

Post by HarpoonIPA »

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

I still have no reason to renew, and to be honest the renewal fee is now most likely going to buy me the 3 DGUSA IPPV's in November.

Gabe I'm coming home, entertain me
ハープーンIPA
ニューイングランド·ペイトリオッツのファン
SM22

Post by SM22 »

Some of those matches were added a year ago, and they're making it seem like there being added now.
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

Why the fuck are they planning on adding the 2011 events to the exclusive section when most of them are still available in the store and no one wants to see them!!! They do not re-print or re-release the old shows, they don't offer a download service for old shows and apparently they will not be added to the ringside section. Who the hell do they think will actually renew their memberships? for a freakin t-shirt??!!! Come on, you gotta be kidding me, just finally give us a download service for the old out of print shows, I do not care about the nwe shows to be quite frank!!!
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

Might sign up for one more month now.
"God, we have some dumb fans!" (Steve Corino)
ROHIsWrestling

Post by ROHIsWrestling »

I already gave them my money for annual about a month ago so they could care less about giving me anything free. They have my money. Why reward their paying customers? I'm about down to the last straw with this joker of a supposed wrestling company.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

They're giving you two free GA tickets to an event of your choice so I'm all in for that!! I get to go to Final Battle for Free!!
classic-cabana
Donator
Donator

Post by classic-cabana »

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/watch- ... or-xi-free

they are throwing in the GBH ippv for free into the mix too if you renew quarterly or annually.

As for the shirt, its a bit bland and too similar to the free logo shirt they gave away with membership a year ago.
HarpoonIPA
Donator
Donator

Post by HarpoonIPA »

classic-cabana wrote:http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/watch- ... or-xi-free

they are throwing in the GBH ippv for free into the mix too if you renew quarterly or annually.

As for the shirt, its a bit bland and too similar to the free logo shirt they gave away with membership a year ago.
Yeah, I got it in an e-mail a while ago. And to be honest I'm not even close to being interested in any kind of Ringside Membership ever again.......
ハープーンIPA
ニューイングランド·ペイトリオッツのファン
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

hmmm, watching GBH for free sounds really tempting. I'm thinking about taking advantage of the free tickets and free GBH for the renewal to be honest...does anybody know if you can extend the membership three months before it expires?
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

JigsawVs.Jason wrote:hmmm, watching GBH for free sounds really tempting. I'm thinking about taking advantage of the free tickets and free GBH for the renewal to be honest...does anybody know if you can extend the membership three months before it expires?
Depends on what type of membership you have.

I'm annual, and when I contacted ROH they told me it'll just renew itself (if you're an Annual Member). The bill will be charged to you on the date essentially. But if you're not sure you can always email them.

As far as the free tickets go, they made it clear to me that those two free tickets are for any show. (I'm looking to go to Final Battle so I'll be taking advantage of that).
SteenMark23

Post by SteenMark23 »

HarpoonIPA wrote:Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

I still have no reason to renew, and to be honest the renewal fee is now most likely going to buy me the 3 DGUSA IPPV's in November.

WATCH DGUSA/EVOLVE IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF WAITING 8 MONTHS FOR A DVD LETS YOU!!!

But, yeah, might as well start buying CHIKARA/PWG/Gabe DVDs instead of paying for ROHs ringside membership.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:
JigsawVs.Jason wrote:hmmm, watching GBH for free sounds really tempting. I'm thinking about taking advantage of the free tickets and free GBH for the renewal to be honest...does anybody know if you can extend the membership three months before it expires?
Depends on what type of membership you have.

I'm annual, and when I contacted ROH they told me it'll just renew itself (if you're an Annual Member). The bill will be charged to you on the date essentially. But if you're not sure you can always email them.

As far as the free tickets go, they made it clear to me that those two free tickets are for any show. (I'm looking to go to Final Battle so I'll be taking advantage of that).
Same happen to me, i was thinking about going Final Battle or WM Weekend shows, thanks to the offer i probably go both now.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

SteenMark23 wrote:

/Gabe DVDs.
Huge mistake bro.
MOOSE!
SteenMark23

Post by SteenMark23 »

DieHard wrote:
SteenMark23 wrote:

/Gabe DVDs.
Huge mistake bro.
Not when compared to paying an annual membership for ROH.