SOTF '12 on DVD?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
TYFDK

SOTF '12 on DVD?

Post by TYFDK »

Just wondering if you guys think ROH would or should put the tournament on DVD.

I don't see why not. I recall hearing something about the company putting stuff from the TV show on DVD at some point in time, ala the HDNet DVD's. But seeing as how the Survival of the Fittest is something a lot of fans would like to own, it wouldn't really hurt.

Don't know if it'd include just the tournament and finals, or if they'd include another match or two, that's up for discussion really.
syxxpakk

Re: SOTF '12 on DVD?

Post by syxxpakk »

Didn't even think about that. Yeah, it would suck not to have it on DVD - assuming I'm still collecting them by the point anyway.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

I really like the idea i would buy it if they do it.
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

I figured they'd make a Best of SBG ROH DVD and put it on there
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

YimYac wrote:I figured they'd make a Best of SBG ROH DVD and put it on there
I would think so. That's basically what they did for the TV Title tournament as it dominated one of the best of HD Net discs. I wouldn't simply because I get it on local TV and have a DVD burner (had to get one since my ROH collection was primarily VHS until 06 and there was no way I was rebuying them all on DVD :? )
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

I like the idea of the Best of SBG they can include the March Mayhem tournament there too along with some others good/great matches.
donkitrk99

Post by donkitrk99 »

The first four ROH DVDs I bought were SOTF cards. I was very dissapointed to find out it wouldn't be an ippv this year. I think I'm going to go underground after DBD and see if I can stay spoiler free through the SOTF airings. With ROH, though, the finals probably wont be aired until after Final Battle.