Jay & Mark Briscoe video and a new ROH Video Wire 12/22/11

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
HarpoonIPA
Donator
Donator

Jay & Mark Briscoe video and a new ROH Video Wire 12/22/11

Post by HarpoonIPA »

Last edited by HarpoonIPA on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ハープーンIPA
ニューイングランド·ペイトリオッツのファン
fm20000

Re: Jay & Mark Briscoe new video 12/22/11

Post by fm20000 »

Jay is the funniest fucking dude ever. I was crying on the David Otunga/Jennifer Hudson line hahahahahahahhaha. The Briscoes are at their best ever character wise right now.
HarpoonIPA
Donator
Donator

Post by HarpoonIPA »

fm20000 wrote:Jay is the funniest fucking dude ever. I was crying on the David Otunga/Jennifer Hudson line hahahahahahahhaha. The Briscoes are at their best ever character wise right now.
They better win tomorrow night, they are one of the best stories in Wrestling right now
ハープーンIPA
ニューイングランド·ペイトリオッツのファン
WrestlingMatters

Post by WrestlingMatters »

Another fantastic Briscoes promo, really hope they win but don't expect them to.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Yeah...

The Briscoes make a far better case for being the babyfaces in this feud than WGTT.
Last Real Man Hype
HarpoonIPA
Donator
Donator

Re: new ROH video 12/22/11

Post by HarpoonIPA »

ハープーンIPA
ニューイングランド·ペイトリオッツのファン
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Is it just me or does Davey come across as a bigger dick in this feud than Eddie, yet Eddie's the one who seems to be heading towards a heel turn?
Last Real Man Hype
HarpoonIPA
Donator
Donator

Post by HarpoonIPA »

Marketh. wrote:Is it just me or does Davey come across as a bigger dick in this feud than Eddie, yet Eddie's the one who seems to be heading towards a heel turn?
:lol: Not you, I was cracking up thinking WTF did Eddie realy do but train with a different person :lol:
ハープーンIPA
ニューイングランド·ペイトリオッツのファン
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Steven »

Marketh. wrote:Is it just me or does Davey come across as a bigger dick in this feud than Eddie, yet Eddie's the one who seems to be heading towards a heel turn?
Nope. I've no idea what they're trying to achieve with Davey's new character. Why is he so annoyed that Eddie is trying to better himself. "I'm all about competition!" Huh?!

Also, "You wanted to train with Severn? All you had to do was ask." I wasn't aware Dan Severn was property of Davey Richards Inc!
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

fm20000 wrote:Jay is the funniest fucking dude ever. I was crying on the David Otunga/Jennifer Hudson line hahahahahahahhaha. The Briscoes are at their best ever character wise right now.
The Briscoes don't sit on Florida beaches holding their balls!
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
Marketh.

Re: Jay & Mark Briscoe video and a new ROH Video Wire 12/22/

Post by Marketh. »

Kyle O'Reilly could be the biggest heel in the world if ROH actually acknowledged the fact he's a little snitch who can't take the fact that Eddie accidentally hurt him a bit.

Whatever happens after Final Battle, whether he's a heel or not, I would love Eddie forever if he just said in a promo "Team Richards suck each other off to MMA training videos".
Last Real Man Hype
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

Marketh. wrote:Kyle O'Reilly could be the biggest heel in the world if ROH actually acknowledged the fact he's a little snitch who can't take the fact that Eddie accidentally hurt him a bit.

Whatever happens after Final Battle, whether he's a heel or not, I would love Eddie forever if he just said in a promo "Team Richards suck each other off to MMA training videos".
Hahahaha. I wouldn't be surprised if Roddy said something like that in one of his 'Camp Strong' segments
HarpoonIPA
Donator
Donator

Post by HarpoonIPA »

Marketh. wrote:Kyle O'Reilly could be the biggest heel in the world if ROH actually acknowledged the fact he's a little snitch who can't take the fact that Eddie accidentally hurt him a bit.

I love Kyle, he has that sick twisted look that he turns on in some of his matches, the kid is going to be a World Champion in ROH some day

And on the Davey thing, he is reminding me of a young little girl. I realize most of you are to young to have seen this but google "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" that is what Davey is acting like :lol:
ハープーンIPA
ニューイングランド·ペイトリオッツのファン
No Remorse

Post by No Remorse »

Dem boys aint cosmetically pleasing, but they sure as hell are the best tag team in wrestling. I hope they put boring ass WGTT on the shelf.
fm20000

Post by fm20000 »

Idk if it's just me the but the Eddie/Davey storyline is the least interesting one in ROH right now. I mean I know the match is going to be great but the storyline is just so stupid. Eddie somehow turns because he trains with Dan Severn behind Davey's back? How do we go from the level Steen/Generico was at to this as the main feud in ROH? Steen/Corino, Briscoes/WGTT and even Jimmy Rave returning to beat the new crown jewel are more interesting storylines than this.
syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk »

Briscoes should be considered strongly for Best Promo in 2011. It'll go to Punk, but the Briscoes deserve mention.
Hammond Eggar

Post by Hammond Eggar »

syxxpakk wrote:Briscoes should be considered strongly for Best Promo in 2011. It'll go to Punk, but the Briscoes deserve mention.
Correction. Jay deserves a mention. Mark couldn't do shit with a mic in his hand.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Hammond Eggar wrote:
syxxpakk wrote:Briscoes should be considered strongly for Best Promo in 2011. It'll go to Punk, but the Briscoes deserve mention.
Correction. Jay deserves a mention. Mark couldn't do shit with a mic in his hand.
Mark's presence in the background and one-liners only add to everything Jay says. Would the Day 1 promo have been as effective if Mark wasn't assembling pistols behind Jay and saying "Yessir!"

Mark also coined the phrase "I ain't even bleedin'!" whilst covered completely in blood.
Last Real Man Hype
syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk »

Hammond Eggar wrote:
Mark had a pretty epic interview with Alvarez. He can definitely talk.
lariato

Post by lariato »

What the hell has Edwards done that shows a 'dark thing inside of him'?