ROHCast Thread: End of a Toot Toot Era

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
92Cannonball

Re: ROHCast Thread: Post Questions

Post by 92Cannonball »

i feel like reddragon have really emerged this year and are now the most entertaining thing in roh with great matches, funny promos etc. who do you think will break out in 2014 and have a similar impact?

enjoyed the new team, love all the extra indy references to pwg/chikara etc
ROHWorld_Jon
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Jon »

Thanks for all the questions so far.

We'll be recording this week's episode in just a few minutes. Please submit any questions or topics you would like us to discuss.
Teenage Mutant Nana Turtle
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

God bless America and the new All-American Podcast Team.

We are now one year into Delirious's tenure as booker without Cornette. Can you please deliver a letter grade for his booking over the past 12 months (A,B,C,D, or F) and explain your rating?
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

Who do you want to see in next year's Top Prospect Tournament?

Who do you think will win it?
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

Looking forward to listening to the show!

Episode 113 is now online: http://rohworld.com/rohcast-episode-113/
StanHanseninHD

Post by StanHanseninHD »

Two Questions:

1). Let us assume that I only watch wrestling on TV. Give me a reason to care about ROH. Just watching their TV show, I have almost no idea what is going on, storyline wise, outside of the World Title picture.

Jimmy Jacobs is back in ROH after SCUM was kicked out? Why? If I only watch TV, I have no clue why. Why would I order an iPPV when I have no clue why two guys are fighting? The tag titles changed hands a few times in the summer, but if you only watch TV then you knew about the changes a month after they occurred.

If ROH ever wants to grow beyond a niche of hardcore internet fans, do you think they have to go to weekly TV tapings? ROH is the red-headed Harry to Sinclair Broadcasting, but they clearly have the money to do this. Do you think it will happen within the next year?

2) A few months back, I read that a woman in Germany gave birth to a 13 pound baby (not sure what 13 pounds equates to in the metric system as we in the US only deal with archaic forms of measurement). How big do you think Mischiefs and Michael Elgins child would be upon birth? I give the over/under at the size of Matt Jackson. Your thoughts?
Die Harder

Post by Die Harder »

can you guys shed some light on the falling out between Gabe and ROH, and will there ever be a chance at a reconciliation?

DG/Evolve vs ROH would destroy the ROH/CZW fued... just based on potential talent exchange alone.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

Matt Taven has been TV champion for like 7 or 8 months. His reign looks to be possibly ending at Final Battle. During his entire run as TV champion, did he even have one feud?
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Burnside wrote:Matt Taven has been TV champion for like 7 or 8 months. His reign looks to be possibly ending at Final Battle. During his entire run as TV champion, did he even have one feud?
WHY DON'T YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE WHERE THIS ALL GOING BEFORE JUDGING, HUH?! HAVE SOME FUCKING PATIENCE.

Yah, pointless reign.
Last Real Man Hype
felkerpat

Post by felkerpat »

If the ROH store began selling copies of the Book of Truth, how much money would you be willing to pay for it?
Saying a wrestler isn't good because they're not in WWE is like saying a musician isn't good because they're not in Nickelback - Chuck Taylor
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

If Cedric Alexander had a singles match against ACH, would the ROHCastforce short circuit and start smoking at the ears and explode while trying to decide who most needs to be protected from the outrage of losing the match?
Last edited by Burnside on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Burnside wrote:If Cedric Alexander had a singles match against ACH, would the ROHCastforce short circuit and start smoking at the ears and explode while trying to decided who most needs to be protected from the outrage of losing the match?
I like.
Last Real Man Hype
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

Since being stuffed and forced off the ROHCast, I watch NXT every week. But haven't watched any ROH. Why is this? They're both 1hr wrestling shows available on my computer. How could ROH on SBG learn from NXT?
ROHWorld_Jon
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Jon »

Team America is back and we'll be recording this week's episode of the ROHCast in just a little while. Please submit any questions or topics you'd like us to discuss on this week's show.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

What do you think ROH can take away or learn from the Davey Richards fiasco? Also thoughts on Davey wrestling at CZW Cage of Death and potentially Evolve in January?

It was mentioned in one of the recent Newswires that ROH is in talks with several other pro-wrestling offices about putting together a special event for 2014. What promotions do you think ROH is talking to, and which ones would you like to see do a joint show with ROH? I'm personally hoping for New Japan or NOAH.

If the American Wolves don't get picked up by WWE, and since Richards won't be coming back to ROH if this occurs, might we finally get to see Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong as the Dojo Bros in ROH?
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

felkerpat

Post by felkerpat »

1) Do you still think Cole and/or Elgin will end up in WWE?

2) How do you think ROH's 2013 compared to their 2012?
Saying a wrestler isn't good because they're not in WWE is like saying a musician isn't good because they're not in Nickelback - Chuck Taylor
ROHWorld_Jon
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Jon »

We'll be recording a new episode of the ROHCast in just a little while. Please submit any questions or topics you would like us to discuss.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Who is stronger: Michael Elgin or Antonio Cesaro?

Which Final Battle shows would you say were the best, and likewise, which were the worst?
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

ROHCast is back to preview Final Battle 2013!

http://rohworld.com/rohcast-episode-115/