BITW 2015 is coming to New York!

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

Re: BITW 2015 is coming to New York!

Post by Shawnwrestle3456 »

If anybody has a pre-sale Code please post it here thanks so much!
MAXAKASINNER

Post by MAXAKASINNER »

9pm? They're being risky with this aren't they, with having it on a Friday and having it start at 9pm!
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

Pretty conflicted on this one.
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

MAXAKASINNER wrote:9pm? They're being risky with this aren't they, with having it on a Friday and having it start at 9pm!
It's a PPV on a Friday. 9PM means 6PM on the west coast. If they do it any earlier they lose a huge chunk of their west coast live audience since many people would presumably just be getting home from work.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

UFC does PPV's at 10PM, too. What's the big deal? It's an experiment. ROH knows this, the PPV providers know this, they're going to find out if it works or not.
trufreedom

Post by trufreedom »

Fully agree. Keep moving the price, the time, and the day, and see how the sales are affected.
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

Wow man just checked ticketmaster and all the general admissions are gone the only tickets I can get are $69.00 and up I hope I can get more on Friday morning for ga damn that's crazy! I got ga for Friday though!
iamloco724

Post by iamloco724 »

Shawnwrestle3456 wrote:Wow man just checked ticketmaster and all the general admissions are gone the only tickets I can get are $69.00 and up I hope I can get more on Friday morning for ga damn that's crazy! I got ga for Friday though!

I just pulled up two GA, definitely not gone
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

iamloco724 wrote:
Shawnwrestle3456 wrote:Wow man just checked ticketmaster and all the general admissions are gone the only tickets I can get are $69.00 and up I hope I can get more on Friday morning for ga damn that's crazy! I got ga for Friday though!

Maybe it's the code I'm using tried pulling up ga and all I'm getting is $69.00 maybe I have to wait until Friday to get ga now ugh!
Last edited by Shawnwrestle3456 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iamloco724

Post by iamloco724 »

Shawnwrestle3456 wrote:
iamloco724 wrote:

Maybe it's the code I'm using I got Rohny tried pulling up ga and all I'm getting is $69.00 maybe I have to wait until Friday to get ga now ugh!
We all have the same code, and I would remove that part of your post so non members don't see, select general admission for ticket type then quantity
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

[

I just pulled up two GA, definitely not gone[/quote]

We all have the same code, and I would remove that part of your post so non members don't see, select general admission for ticket type then quantity[/quote
My bad dude and I tried everything all gone they probably only released a certain number of tickets and they will release more Friday damn roh should of just sold it through the site I hate ticketmaster so much!
iamloco724

Post by iamloco724 »

As of this moment I am still pulling up ga, just pulled up 6 right before this post
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

iamloco724 wrote:
Shawnwrestle3456 wrote:[

We all have the same code, and I would remove that part of your post so non members don't see, select general admission for ticket type then quantity[/quote
My bad dude and I tried everything all gone they probably only released a certain number of tickets and they will release more Friday damn roh should of just sold it through the site I hate ticketmaster so much!
As of this moment I am still pulling up ga, just pulled up 6 right before this post[/quote]

Damn that's weird maybe because I already bought ga for Friday night that's why I can't get ga for Saturday night I don't know ticketmaster is being funky right now for me don't know why I'm pissed about to call customer service and complain to them!
iamloco724

Post by iamloco724 »

Actually I didn't realize you were looking at sat I just checked sat and have the same issue sorry about that, that's weird and definitely not right can't imagine tickets selling better for tapings then ppv, I'd give ticketmaster a call and discuss with them
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

iamloco724 wrote:Actually I didn't realize you were looking at sat I just checked sat and have the same issue sorry about that, that's weird and definitely not right can't imagine tickets selling better for tapings then ppv, I'd give ticketmaster a call and discuss with them
Yeah lol I figured that I was gonna complain to them bad if you were getting ga for Saturday and I wasn't no way did ga sell out they are probably not releasing all the tickets right now they'll probably put them all out for Fridays on sale to the public if it's still the same then definetely call them complaining because it will be their screw Up!
trufreedom

Post by trufreedom »

...Call them complaining about a presale for a membership you never actually purchased?
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

trufreedom wrote:...Call them complaining about a presale for a membership you never actually purchased?

Actually I just got a ringside quarterly membership about an hour ago thanks!
trufreedom

Post by trufreedom »

I fully apologize than. Good on ya for putting the money back into ROH.
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

trufreedom wrote:I fully apologize than. Good on ya for putting the money back into ROH.

Absolutely although I'm pissed I'm a ringside member and I can't get ga tickets for Saturday night were supposed to have first access to tickets and were getting the highest prices. Other people are having the same problem too I hope roh or ticketmaster fixes it the offices are closed can't call them tonight lol preety mad!
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

Call them tomorrow.

These aren't like the NJPW shows which will sell out in a heartbeat, these shows are going to be extremely difficult to get good turn outs to. So you'll be able to buy tickets with no issue probably for the next few weeks.