ROH available with Chromecast?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
bik100

ROH available with Chromecast?

Post by bik100 »

So I've been considering buying the Chromecast, does anyone know if watching ROH with it is possible?
Northwoods_Nightmare

Re: ROH available with Chromecast?

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

I just got a chromecast for Christmas. I really like it so far. My laptop doesn't have an HDMI out, so the chromecast works really well for getting stuff on my TV.

As far as ROH, from what I can tell the videos aren't directly supported on chromecast like youtube and netflix are. However, if you use chrome as a browser, you can stream your browser window to chromecast. Whatever's in your window goes to tv. So you can play video on your computer fullscreen and it will go to the tv. Seems to work fine like that.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

I believe Court Bauer has an investment of some kind in Chromecast so I wouldn't be shocked if he works out a way to get ROH on it in the future.
mkpunk

Post by mkpunk »

The Dragon Saga wrote:I believe Court Bauer has an investment of some kind in Chromecast so I wouldn't be shocked if he works out a way to get ROH on it in the future.
LOL, another King and the Fish listener I see. I think he just likes what its capabilities are rather than being an investor.

Anywho, it could be. I think it's easier to get on Roku than Chromecast. Let's remember WWN Live has a (paid) Roku channel...