Supercard of Honor VII announced for WM Weekend

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
187_Joeism

Re: Supercard of Honor VII announced for WM Weekend

Post by 187_Joeism »

I have to decide if i go to Final Battle or to this show.
SM22

Post by SM22 »

If they do a Saturday show as well, those tickets may go on sale at a later date. I missed BITW, and don't plan on going to Final Battle, but I'm going to try to get a front row seat for this for sure. Tommorow morning can't come soon enough!
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

187_Joeism wrote:I have to decide if i go to Final Battle or to this show.
You will be traveling all the way from Spain to NYC for ROH? Now that's dedication!
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

ROHFanAnthony wrote:
You will be traveling all the way from Spain to NYC for ROH? Now that's dedication!
Yeah i do it every year for Final Battle since 2004, is my little wrestling tradition haha
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

If you've gone to all those final battles then you should pick supercard of honor to go to this time. It will be an exciting time for wm weekend and all.
fm20000

Post by fm20000 »

I'd go to this show. You have the possibility to also see DGUSA, and all the other wrestling shows going on that weekend along with Wrestlemania.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Yeah, the wrestling experience that weekend should be awesome to live there, and i never went to a WM so that is another pro point (Is funny because i went to a King Of Trios, BOLA or BOTB but never to a WM).
SM22

Post by SM22 »

You should definitly go to Wrestlemania. I went this year in Miami and had the time of my life. The crowd during the ROH shows (and Wrestlemania) made the atmosphere unbelievable, and I can't wait to soak it all in again next year.
Last edited by SM22 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk »

WM-weekend is a must for any wrestling fan, regardless of their feelings on WWE, IMO.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

i just find it hard to believe that if ROH was doing multiple shows that weekend that they wouldnt announce them at the same time. though its possible they could do another venue possibly saturday afternoon youd think any NYC show would be the second show.

on the other hand i couldnt see them bringing in a bunch of big names for just one show either.
SeanWrestling

Post by SeanWrestling »

I marked out when I saw this. Since they're announcing this so far in advance, it's during WM weekend, and it's in the Hammerstein Ballroom, I have complete confidence that ROH will do everything in their power to make sure this card is stacked and live up to the SOH name. While that may be so, I am not expecting outside talent. That way if there IS outside talent, I can be surprised and if there isn't, I won't be dissapointed. I hope there is but like I said, I'm not expecting it. Oh and BTW, when I say outside talent, I mean like Japan guys, or even big names here in American that either have never worked ROH or haven't in a long time.
D2Kvirus

Post by D2Kvirus »

Mark Madden was unavailable for comment on this story...
MLS

Post by MLS »

Got myself front row!

For those who have been to the Hammerstein before, will I find out my specific seat beforehand? (Is there a seating chart?). And do they ship tickets to people outside America?
SM22

Post by SM22 »

MLS wrote:Got myself front row!

For those who have been to the Hammerstein before, will I find out my specific seat beforehand? (Is there a seating chart?). And do they ship tickets to people outside America?
You will know where your seats are when your tickets come in the mail. I know ROH ships worldwide. As far as the seating chart goes- the rows go 1-20, 1 starting on the left, and the higher numbers on the right. If you have seats 1-4 or seats 17-20 you will most likely have a ring post in your way. Also, get there at least a half hour before the doors open. It always takes a while to get inside once the doors open. Hope I helped!
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

From Australia to NY? I love how some fans travel so far to see a wrestling show. I wish some of these haters would know this. You know, the ones that say "wrestling is fake garbage, how can that stuff have fans".
SM22

Post by SM22 »

ROHFanAnthony wrote:

From Australia to NY? I love how some fans travel so far to see a wrestling show. I wish some of these haters would know this. You know, the ones that say "wrestling is fake garbage, how can that stuff have fans".
Fans always travel overseas for Wrestlemania. When I went to Miami, I was amazed how many people from the UK, and other countries were there. The atmosphere at the ROH shows during WM weekend is always awesome because of all the foriegn people there. They're into every moment of the show. For those who don't like the typical NYC crowd, they won't have to worry about that for Supercard of Honor VII.
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

Yeah I know fans travel from overseas for wrestlemania and the events before it. That's awesome. The haters would be amazed by that because of the stupid reasons they don't like wrestling.
SM22

Post by SM22 »

ROHFanAnthony wrote:Yeah I know fans travel from overseas for wrestlemania and the events before it. That would amaze the people who hate wrestling for their stupid reasons.
Yeah, it definitly would. It shows how loyal the fanbase is.
MLS

Post by MLS »

SM22 wrote: You will know where your seats are when your tickets come in the mail. I know ROH ships worldwide. As far as the seating chart goes- the rows go 1-20, 1 starting on the left, and the higher numbers on the right. If you have seats 1-4 or seats 17-20 you will most likely have a ring post in your way. Also, get there at least a half hour before the doors open. It always takes a while to get inside once the doors open. Hope I helped!
Definitely a help, thanks for that. Hopefully I'm not waiting too long to see if I got the dreaded 1-4 or 17-20 seats. Even if I don't there'll probably be a cameraman or photographer in front of me anyway.
ROHFanAnthony wrote: From Australia to NY? I love how some fans travel so far to see a wrestling show. I wish some of these haters would know this. You know, the ones that say "wrestling is fake garbage, how can that stuff have fans".
Yep, I went to Mania weekend this year and it was such a good experience I immediately committed to going again next year. I actually enjoyed the ROH shows more than Mania. Flying from Australia to the US is definitely tough on the legs, but I still don't think it would impress the haters. They'd just say, "You fly all that way for a wrestling show? Don't you know it's fake?" I faced that situation in Miami when I checked into a hostel and the two girls at reception asked what brought me to their city. I told them WrestleMania, and they looked at each other and were like, "Oh, most people say they came for the parties or the beach, but I've never heard a wrestling before." :roll:
SeanWrestling

Post by SeanWrestling »

MLS wrote:
SM22 wrote: You will know where your seats are when your tickets come in the mail. I know ROH ships worldwide. As far as the seating chart goes- the rows go 1-20, 1 starting on the left, and the higher numbers on the right. If you have seats 1-4 or seats 17-20 you will most likely have a ring post in your way. Also, get there at least a half hour before the doors open. It always takes a while to get inside once the doors open. Hope I helped!
Definitely a help, thanks for that. Hopefully I'm not waiting too long to see if I got the dreaded 1-4 or 17-20 seats. Even if I don't there'll probably be a cameraman or photographer in front of me anyway.
ROHFanAnthony wrote: From Australia to NY? I love how some fans travel so far to see a wrestling show. I wish some of these haters would know this. You know, the ones that say "wrestling is fake garbage, how can that stuff have fans".
Yep, I went to Mania weekend this year and it was such a good experience I immediately committed to going again next year. I actually enjoyed the ROH shows more than Mania. Flying from Australia to the US is definitely tough on the legs, but I still don't think it would impress the haters. They'd just say, "You fly all that way for a wrestling show? Don't you know it's fake?" I faced that situation in Miami when I checked into a hostel and the two girls at reception asked what brought me to their city. I told them WrestleMania, and they looked at each other and were like, "Oh, most people say they came for the parties or the beach, but I've never heard a wrestling before." :roll:
Please don't tell me you stayed at The Catalina hotel.