NJPW Thread

Discuss all things related to NJPW here
Mr. Mojo Risin

Re: The NJPW Thread

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

This match was fucking awesome! It was like watching poetry in the ring. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

New Japan announced earlier Friday that Hiroshi Tanahashi would not be able to return for the Dominion PPV show for his scheduled ladder match with Intercontinental Champion Kenny Omega.

The 6/19 match at Osaka Jo Hall -- the first ladder match ever in New Japan and scheduled for the IC title, was the No. 2 match on what is one of the company's three biggest shows of the year. Omega will now defend his title in a ladder match against Michael Elgin, a rematch of Omega's last title defense.

With a severe shoulder injury, Tanahashi is physically in considerably worse condition than they are letting on. An angle was shot on the first day of the Super Juniors tour where Omega "injured" his shoulder to cover for the injury. There is no word on when he will return.

The realization that Tanahashi probably couldn't do the show was only known for perhaps the last 48 hours or so.
ICHIFUJI

Post by ICHIFUJI »

Hangman Page is coming to New Japan!
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Full Dominion Card:

- IWGP Heavyweight Title - Tetsuya Naito vs. "Rainmaker" Kazuchika Okada
- IWGP Intercontinental Title - Ladder Match - Kenny Omega vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin
- NEVER Openweight Title - Yuji Nagata vs. Katsuyori Shibata
- IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Titles - The Guerrillas of Destiny vs. The Briscoes
- IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title - KUSHIDA vs. Will Ospreay
- IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Titles - Four-Way Elimination Match - Matt Sydal & Ricochet vs. reDRagon vs. Roppongi Vice vs. The Young Bucks
- Hirooki Goto vs. EVIL
- CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Sanada & BUSHI)
- Six-Man Tag - The Bullet Club ("The Hangman" Adam Page, Bad Luck Fale, & Yujiro Takahashi) vs. Togi Makabe, Captain New Japan, & Yoshi Tatsu
- Six-Man Tag - Manabu Nakanishi, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, & Satoshi Kojima vs. Jay White, David Finlay, & Juice Robinson
Leo C

Post by Leo C »

I guess Page being there pretty much confirms Adam Cole in the G1.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Gedo likes Page. I like Page. Interested to see how he books him.
Memphis Mark

Post by Memphis Mark »

No Dominion talk ? Big show that effects ROH.
YUngLionXc

Post by YUngLionXc »

Going to rate and briefly discuss the upper card/main events at Dominion:

- IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Titles - Four-Way Elimination Match - Matt Sydal & Ricochet vs. reDRagon vs. Roppongi Vice vs. The Young Bucks ****

Great fun match. All these guys always deliver. I'm not really high (no pun intended) on Sydal and Ricochet as a team, let alone as the champs. After Barreta's good showing in Super Juniors I feel the company will be giving RPG Vice more time to shine in the coming months. Glad to see the Bucks pull it off in the end. They are now the only team in NJPW history to win the IWGP Jr Tag Titles 5 times. They are now the current tag team champions in five promotions. Incredible! Fun Fact: The IWGP Jr Tag Team Titles haven't been successfully defended in 2016. Five changes.

- IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Titles - The Guerrillas of Destiny vs. The Briscoes **1/2
I really like Tama Tonga. I feel he's earned his keep in New Japan through the years and I'm happy that he's decided to stay when most of his friends have left. That being said, bringing in Tonga Loa/Camacho and forcing the titles on them in Invasion Attack was a mistake. The crowd was dead quiet when they won then, dead quiet through most of this match, and the match was just poor. Briscoes went through the motions. They telegraphed the broken up Doomsday Device, and then telegraphed the one that won them the titles (watch Jay Briscoe spring Tonga up in the air before Mark jumped off). They've regressed so much as a team. The hot shotting of these titles has become boring. Briscoes being the champs hurts more than helps because they obviously aren't staying in Japan long term, so there's another change coming soon. IWGP Tag Titles haven't meant much in a while. Additionally, whoever makes these booking decisions should have discussed it with Ring of Honor because it was glaringly obviously that Jay Briscoe isn't winning the ROH World Title at Best in the World now, considering they announced champs vs champs the next night. Oiy!

- NEVER Openweight Title - Yuji Nagata vs. Katsuyori Shibata ***1/2
I wanted to rate this higher because I love both these guys, but something was missing. Nagata's arm work was absolutely tremendous. Shibata hardly sold it though. The last 2-3 minutes were sluggish and bricked by Nagata. That sleeper was awful followed by a meaningless weak looking PK. But had I just crapped my pants trying to break Shibata's arm a couple minutes before I'd be a little upset too. I'm not sure if the point was for Nagata to make Shibata look good... because Shibata always looks good. He didn't need to put Shibata over after beating him last month for the title, could have just had this same match there. I watched this with Japanese commentary so maybe I missed something, but what I saw...wasn't a huge fan.

- IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title - KUSHIDA vs. Will Ospreay ****
Another match I wanted to rate higher than given, but, Ospreay messed up a few times on springboard and transitions, too much for me to say this was 4.5/5. Speaking of arm work in the previous match, THIS MATCH holy crap!! :o I thought I was watching a young Bryan Danielson in the ring there. Outside one springboard dive to the outside, Ospreay played up the arm most of the match and it made those cross armbreakers and armbars really seem devastating. I really thought KUSHIDA was trying to break his arm with a couple of those kicks. Will Ospreay is here to stay. He is a great part of this new roster, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for him. One of the best in the world.

- IWGP Intercontinental Title - Ladder Match - Kenny Omega vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin ****3/4
So close. The ending ruined it for me. So close to a perfect match. Wow. I was marking out through the whole thing. I'm so happy for Michael Elgin to finally be wrestling and main eventing in Japan. He looks so rejuvenated. His offense is just perfect for this company and these crowds (though he needs to adjust a little bit of it but not much). Is there anything better than Kenny Omega? I don't think so. These two had one hell of a match. I was live play by playing it to friends as I finished it this morning, and I have to say, this is a top 3 singles Ladder match in wrestling history. Some people might not agree. That's fine, but I know what I watched. They did some spots we have seen a thousand times, but this crowd had never (or hardly) seen them, so the reactions they got for them were tremendous. They had some innovation exchanged and ladder usage too. They did some stuff I simply didn't expect to see, or, reversed what I figured would happen (such as Elgin eating the ladder/trash can gutwrench...I figured that had Avalanche Elgin Bomb written all over it). The go home stuff before the interference was stuff of beauty. The lariat, the running boot, the slingblade got A LOT of heat... awesome stuff. After the interference was a thing of beauty as well with Elgin breaking the cuff. You just don't see things like that any more that shock and awe audiences (even though we knew it was happening the crowd ate it up and reacted well). I just can not recommend this match enough. Great ladder match. Great story between Elgin and the Bullet Club, and Elgin's career redemption in Japan. The crowd was on their feet at the end. I don't think I've ever seen that in 3+ years of watching NJPW shows.

- IWGP Heavyweight Title - Tetsuya Naito vs. "Rainmaker" Kazuchika Okada ****

I have less to say about this than the others, but just like the Tag Title matches, I don't understand Invasion Attack now. Why are we seeing so many title changes? The reaction Naito got during his speech after winning the title was stuff of legend. LIdJ is very over with this crowd. Naito is equally hated but respected. Where does this go now? It was a two month story? Don't get me wrong, between Invasion Attack, Dontaku, BOSJ tourney and here, LIdJ look better than ever.. minus winning matches that matter. The ending was hot. The tombstone into Destino into a reversed Destino into a Rainmaker and a couple lariats and a head drop German and a couple more Rainmakers certainly sent the point home, Okada didn't forget Invasion Attack and he wasn't going to let Naito slip through his fingers again, but Naito came off as second rate here. A guy who stole the title but couldn't beat the champ in the rematch. Just infuriates me that they took the title off of him like that. I assume Naito wins G1 and gets a rematch in the Toyko Dome, but that's a long time away.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

‏@ShakeThemRopes 22h22 hours ago
July 3 - NJPW Kizuna Road Final

Shibata vs Honma for NEVER Title

the ELITE vs Sydal & Ricochet & Kojima for NEVER 6-Man Titles
YUngLionXc

Post by YUngLionXc »

from a comment I saw on 411..

"The NEVER Title is slowly becoming synonymous with the guys who should have held the IWGP Heavyweight at some point but never got the chance (pun completely intended)."
:lol: :lol: :lol:
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Posted this in the G1 thread until I realized it wasn't G1 related.

Apparently New Japan are happy with their relationship with ROH, but still want to do their own show in the US in a 3-4K seat arena.

New Japan owner wants to bring in Shinya Aoki, a Japanese MMA fighter, to the company.
And he also mentioned about Shinya Aoki. He brought him to Dominion at Osaka-Jo Hall.

Kidani is planning the card like Aoki vs Kyle O’Reilly and Aoki & Sakuraba vs reDragon.

He does not want NJPW to be all American style like WWE but wants NJPW to be more variety of fighting. There are high flying, strong style, hard hitting style and even MMA Prowrestling.
http://enuhito.com/eng/?p=512
Vanilla Gorilla

Post by Vanilla Gorilla »

TYFDK wrote:Posted this in the G1 thread until I realized it wasn't G1 related.

Apparently New Japan are happy with their relationship with ROH, but still want to do their own show in the US in a 3-4K seat arena.

New Japan owner wants to bring in Shinya Aoki, a Japanese MMA fighter, to the company.
And he also mentioned about Shinya Aoki. He brought him to Dominion at Osaka-Jo Hall.

Kidani is planning the card like Aoki vs Kyle O’Reilly and Aoki & Sakuraba vs reDragon.

He does not want NJPW to be all American style like WWE but wants NJPW to be more variety of fighting. There are high flying, strong style, hard hitting style and even MMA Prowrestling.
http://enuhito.com/eng/?p=512
Any idea on a timeframe for these? Especially for the US show?
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Unfortunately no time table for either.
KylePWG

Post by KylePWG »

I'm trying to get into some older NJPW footage could anyone recommend me some of the best feuds or shows to check out? Preferably 80s/90s.
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

Not confirmed but allegedly Kota Ibushi has signed with WWE.
ICHIFUJI

Post by ICHIFUJI »

JTCole wrote:Not confirmed but allegedly Kota Ibushi has signed with WWE.
I don't know who said so but
Most Japanese don't believe it because
Tokyo Sports reported Ibushi crouch at airport as he dislikes airplane
And doubt Ibushi drive a car in US.
How can he go without chauffur and tour guide.
http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/wp-conten ... 67eba3.jpg
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

It would contradict Ibushi's previous statements about wanting to stay in Japan but it's sounding like he's having a blast wrestling in the CWC so that combined with WWE maybe throwing a lot of money at him and the fact he's 34 years old is playing a factor in his decision making.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Ibushi has earned it. If he wants to go to the WWE at this point in his career he should.
tlova86

Post by tlova86 »

Here is the full lineup and schedule for The G1 Climax Tournament:

7/18/2016, Hokkaido Prefectural Sports Center Kita Yell, 15:00 JST (2AM EST/7AM UK)

- Katsuyori Shibata, Manabu Nakanishi, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV vs. Tomoaki Honma, KUSHIDA, Ryusuke Taguchi & Captain New Japan
- Satoshi Kojima & Juice Robinson vs. Toru Yano & Katsuhiko Nakajima
- YOSHI-HASHI & Gedo vs. Kenny Omega & Yujiro Takahashi
- Yuji Nagata, Michael Elgin & David Finlay vs. Tetsuya Naito, EVIL & BUSHI

A BLOCK : Togi Makabe vs. Tama Tonga
A BLOCK : Hirooki Goto vs. Bad Luck Fale
A BLOCK : Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs. Tomohiro Ishii
A BLOCK : Kazuchika Okada vs. Naomichi Marufuji
A BLOCK : Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. SANADA

7/22/2016, Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, 18.30 JST (5.30AM EST/10.30AM UK)

- Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & Manabu Nakanishi vs. Juice Robinson, David Finlay & Captain New Japan
- Tomohiro Ishii, Hirooki Goto & Naomichi Marufuji vs. Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga & Yujiro Takahashi
- Hiroshi Tanahashi, KUSHIDA & Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Togi Makabe, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV
- Kazuchika Okada & Gedo vs. SANADA & BUSHI

B BLOCK : YOSHI-HASHI vs. Kenny Omega
B BLOCK : Toru Yano vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima
B BLOCK : Michael Elgin vs. EVIL
B BLOCK : Katsuyori Shibata vs. Tomoaki Honma
B BLOCK : Yuji Nagata vs. Tetsuya Naito

7/23/2016, Machida Municipal Gymnasium in Tokyo, 18.30JST (5.30AM EST/10.30AM UK)

- Satoshi Kojima, Manabu Nakanishi, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV vs. KUSHIDA, Juice Robinson, David Finlay & Captain New Japan
- Katsuyori Shibata & Tomoaki Honma vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima & YOSHI-HASHI
- Toru Yano & Gedo vs. Kenny Omega & Yujiro Takahashi
- Michael Elgin, Yuji Nagata & Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Tetsuya Naito, EVIL & BUSHI

A BLOCK : Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs. Tama Tonga
A BLOCK : Naomichi Marufuji vs. Bad Luck Fale
A BLOCK : Tomohiro Ishii vs. Hirooki Goto
A BLOCK : Kazuchika Okada vs. SANADA
A BLOCK : Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Togi Makabe

7/24/2016, Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, 18.30JST (5.30AM EST/10.30AM UK)

- Juice Robinson vs. David Finlay
- Togi Makabe & Ryusuke Taguchi vs. SANADA & BUSHI
- Hiroshi Tanahashi, KUSHIDA & Captain New Japan vs. Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga & Yujiro Takahashi
- Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima, Manabu Nakanishi, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV vs. Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Hirooki Goto, Gedo & Naomichi Marufuji

B BLOCK : Toru Yano vs. Kenny Omega
B BLOCK : Michael Elgin vs. Tetsuya Naito
B BLOCK : Yuji Nagata vs. EVIL
B BLOCK : Tomoaki Honma vs. YOSHI-HASHI
B BLOCK : Katsuyori Shibata vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima

7/25/2016, Fukushima Big Palette, 18.30JST (5.30AM EST/10.30AM UK)

- David Finlay vs. YOSHI-HASHI
- Katsuyori Shibata, Yuji Nagata, Satoshi Kojima, Manabu Nakanishi & Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Michael Elgin, KUSHIDA, Juice Robinson, Ryusuke Taguchi & Tiger Mask IV
- Tomoaki Honma & Captain New Japan vs. Kenny Omega & Yujiro Takahashi
- Toru Yano, Gedo & Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Tetsuya Naito, EVIL & BUSHI

A BLOCK: Tomohiro Ishii vs. Bad Luck Fale
A BLOCK : Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs. Naomichi Marufuji
A BLOCK : Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Tama Tonga
A BLOCK : Kazuchika Okada vs. Hirooki Goto
A BLOCK : Togi Makabe vs. SANADA

7/27/2016, Nagano Big Hat, 18.30JST (5.30AM EST/10.30AM UK)

- Togi Makabe, Juice Robinson & David Finlay vs. Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & Manabu Nakanishi
- Hirooki Goto & Naomichi Marufuji vs. SANADA & BUSHI
- Hiroshi Tanahashi, KUSHIDA & Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask IV & Captain New Japan
- Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii & Gedo vs. Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga & Yujiro Takahashi
B BLOCK : Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. EVIL
B BLOCK : Tomoaki Honma vs. Kenny Omega
B BLOCK : Yuji Nagata vs. YOSHI-HASHI
B BLOCK : Katsuyori Shibata vs. Michael Elgin
B BLOCK : Toru Yano vs. Tetsuya Naito

7/28/2016, Tokorozawa Citizen Gymnasium in Saitama, 18.30JST (5.30AM EST/10.30AM UK)

- Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV vs. Ryusuke Taguchi & David Finlay
- Yuji Nagata, Satoshi Kojima, Manabu Nakanishi & Tomoaki Honma vs. Toru Yano, YOSHI-HASHI, Gedo & Katsuhiko Nakajima
- Michael Elgin & Captain New Japan vs. Kenny Omega & Yujiro Takahashi
- Katsuyori Shibata, KUSHIDA & Juice Robinson vs. Tetsuya Naito, EVIL & BUSHI

A BLOCK : Togi Makabe vs. Hiroyoshi Tenzan
A BLOCK : Kazuchika Okada vs. Tama Tonga
A BLOCK : Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Bad Luck Fale
A BLOCK : Hirooki Goto vs. SANADA
A BLOCK : Tomohiro Ishii vs. Naomichi Marufuji

7/30/2016, Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium, 18.00JST (5.00AM EST/10.00AM UK)

- Ryusuke Taguchi vs. David Finlay
- Satoshi Kojima, Manabu Nakanishi & Captain New Japan vs. Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga & Yujiro Takahashi
- KUSHIDA & Juice Robinson vs. SANADA & BUSHI
- Hiroshi Tanahashi, Togi Makabe, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV vs. Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Hirooki Goto, Gedo & Naomichi Marufuji

B BLOCK : YOSHI-HASHI vs. EVIL
B BLOCK : Tomoaki Honma vs. Toru Yano
B BLOCK : Yuji Nagata vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima
B BLOCK : Katsuyori Shibata vs. Tetsuya Naito
B BLOCK : Michael Elgin vs. Kenny Omega

7/31/2016, Gifu Industrial Hall, 16:00 JST (3AM EST/8AM UK)

- Yuji Nagata & Tiger Mask IV vs. Michael Elgin & David Finlay
- Katsuyori Shibata, Satoshi Kojima, Manabu Nakanishi & Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Toru Yano, YOSHI-HASHI, Gedo & Katsuhiko Nakajima
- Ryusuke Taguchi & Captain New Japan vs. Kenny Omega & Yujiro Takahashi
- Tomoaki Honma, KUSHIDA & Juice Robinson vs. Tetsuya Naito, EVIL & BUSHI

A BLOCK : SANADA vs. Bad Luck Fale
A BLOCK : Tomohiro Ishii vs. Tama Tonga
A BLOCK : Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs. Kazuchika Okada
A BLOCK : Togi Makabe vs. Naomichi Marufuji
A BLOCK : Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Hirooki Goto

8/1/2016, Takamatsu City General Gymnasium in Kagawa, 19:00 JST (6:00AM EST/11:00AM UK)

- Ryusuke Taguchi, Juice Robinson & David Finlay vs. Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask IV & Captain New Japan
- Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & Manabu Nakanishi vs. Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga & Yujiro Takahashi
- Hirooki Goto & Naomichi Marufuji vs. SANADA & BUSHI
- Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii & Gedo vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Togi Makabe & KUSHIDA

B BLOCK : Kenny Omega vs. EVIL
B BLOCK : Katsuyori Shibata vs. Toru Yano
B BLOCK : Yuji Nagata vs. Michael Elgin
B BLOCK : Tomoaki Honma vs. Tetsuya Naito
B BLOCK : Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. YOSHI-HASHI

8/3/2016, Kagoshima Arena, 18:30 JST (5.30AM EST/10.30AM UK)

- Ryusuke Taguchi & David Finlay vs. Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV
- Yuji Nagata, Michael Elgin, Satoshi Kojima & Manabu Nakanishi vs. Toru Yano, YOSHI-HASHI, Gedo & Katsuhiko Nakajima
- Katsuyori Shibata & Captain New Japan vs. Kenny Omega & Yujiro Takahashi
- Tomoaki Honma, KUSHIDA & Juice Robinson vs. Tetsuya Naito, EVIL & BUSHI

A BLOCK : Naomichi Marufuji vs. SANADA
A BLOCK : Hirooki Goto vs. Tama Tonga
A BLOCK : Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs. Bad Luck Fale
A BLOCK : Togi Makabe vs. Kazuchika Okada
A BLOCK : Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Tomohiro Ishii

8/4/2016, Fukuoka Citizen Gymnasium, 18.30 JST (5.30AM EST/10.30AM UK)

- Ryusuke Taguchi, Juice Robinson & David Finlay vs. Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask IV & Captain New Japan
- Togi Makabe, Satoshi Kojima & Manabu Nakanishi vs. Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga & Yujiro Takahashi
- Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & KUSHIDA vs. Hirooki Goto, Gedo & Naomichi Marufuji
- Kazuchika Okada & Tomohiro Ishii vs. SANADA & BUSHI

B BLOCK : Yuji Nagata vs. Toru Yano

B BLOCK : Tomoaki Honma vs. EVIL
B BLOCK : Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Tetsuya Naito
B BLOCK : Katsuyori Shibata vs. Kenny Omega
B BLOCK : Michael Elgin vs YOSHI-HASHI

8/6/2016, EDION Arena Osaka (Osaka Prefecture Gymnasium), 18:00 JST (5.00AM EST/10.00AM UK)

- Ryusuke Taguchi & Captain New Japan vs. Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV
- Satoshi Kojima, KUSHIDA & Juice Robinson vs. Tetsuya Naito, EVIL & BUSHI
- Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi vs. Kenny Omega & Yujiro Takahashi
- Michael Elgin, Katsuyori Shibata, Tomoaki Honma & David Finlay vs. Toru Yano, YOSHI-HASHI, Gedo & Katsuhiko Nakajima

A BLOCK : SANADA vs. Tama Tonga
A BLOCK : Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs. Hirooki Goto
A BLOCK : Togi Makabe vs. Bad Luck Fale
A BLOCK : Kazuchika Okada vs. Tomohiro Ishii
A BLOCK : Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Naomichi Marufuji

8/7/2016, Shizuoka Act City Hamamatsu, 16:00 JST (3AM EST/8AM UK)

- KUSHIDA, Ryusuke Taguchi & David Finlay vs. Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask IV & Captain New Japan
- Tomohiro Ishii & Hirooki Goto vs. SANADA & BUSHI
- Hiroshi Tanahashi, Togi Makabe & Juice Robinson vs. Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & Manabu Nakanishi
- Kazuchika Okada, Gedo & Naomichi Marufuji vs. Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga & Yujiro Takahashi

B BLOCK : Michael Elgin vs. Toru Yano
B BLOCK : Yuji Nagata vs. Kenny Omega
B BLOCK : Katsuyori Shibata vs. YOSHI-HASHI
B BLOCK : Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Tomoaki Honma
B BLOCK : Tetsuya Naito vs. EVIL

8/8/2016, Yokohama Cultural Gymnasium in Kanagawa, 18.30 JST (5.30AM EST/10.30AM UK)

- Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. David Finlay
- Satoshi Kojima & Captain New Japan vs. Kenny Omega & Yujiro Takahashi
- Toru Yano, YOSHI-HASHI & Gedo vs. Tetsuya Naito, EVIL & BUSHI
- Katsuyori Shibata, Michael Elgin, KUSHIDA, Ryusuke Taguchi & Juice Robinson vs. Yuji Nagata, Tomoaki Honma, Manabu Nakanishi, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV

A BLOCK : Naomichi Marufuji vs. Tama Tonga
A BLOCK : Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Hiroyoshi Tenzan
A BLOCK : Kazuchika Okada vs. Bad Luck Fale
A BLOCK : Togi Makabe vs. Hirooki Goto
A BLOCK : Tomohiro Ishii vs. SANADA

8/10/2016, Yamagata City General Sports Center, 18.30 JST (5.30AM EST/10.30AM UK)

- Ryusuke Taguchi vs. David Finlay
- Satoshi Kojima, Manabu Nakanishi & Juice Robinson vs. Bad Luck Fale, Kenny Omega & Yujiro Takahashi
- Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Captain New Japan vs. SANADA & BUSHI
- Hiroshi Tanahashi, Togi Makabe, KUSHIDA, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV vs. Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Hirooki Goto, Gedo & Naomichi Marufuji

B BLOCK : Toru Yano vs. EVIL
B BLOCK : YOSHI-HASHI vs. Tetsuya Naito
B BLOCK : Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Kenny Omega
B BLOCK : Katsuyori Shibata vs. Yuji Nagata
B BLOCK : Tomoaki Honma vs. Michael Elgin

8/12/2016, Ryogoku Kokugikan (Sumo Hall) in Tokyo, 18.30 JST (5.30AM EST/10.30AM UK)

- Yos--tatsu & Captain New Japan vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe
- Yuji Nagata, Manabu Nakaishi, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV vs. Tomoaki Honma, Ryusuke Taguchi, Juice Robinson & David Finlay
- Katsuyori Shibata, Michael Elgin, Satoshi Kojima & KUSHIDA vs. Toru Yano, YOSHI-HASHI, Katsuhiko Nakajima & Atsushi Kotoge
- Tetsuya Naito, EVIL, BUSHI & Jay Lethal vs. Kenny Omega, Tanga Loa, Yujiro Takahashi & Hangman Page

A BLOCK : Bad Luck Fale vs. Tama Tonga
A BLOCK : Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs. SANADA
A BLOCK : Togi Makabe vs. Tomohiro Ishii
A BLOCK : Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada
A BLOCK : Hirooki Goto vs. Naomichi Marufuji

8/13/2016, Ryogoku Kokugikan (Sumo Hall) in Tokyo, 18.30 JST (5.30AM EST/10.30AM UK)

- Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Manabu Nakanishi, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV vs. Yos--tatsu, Captain New Japan, Ryusuke Taguchi & David Finlay
- Togi Makabe & Juice Robinson vs. Tomoaki Honma & Naomichi Marufuji
- Hiroshi Tanahashi, Satoshi Kojima & KUSHIDA vs. SANADA, BUSHI & Jay Lethal
- Kazuchika Okada, Hirooki Goto, Gedo, & The Briscoes vs. Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, Yujiro Takahashi & Hangman Page

B BLOCK : Toru Yano vs. YOSHI-HASHI
B BLOCK : Michael Elgin vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima
B BLOCK : Yuji Nagata vs. Tomoaki Honma
B BLOCK : Tetsuya Naito vs. Kenny Omega
B BLOCK : Katsuyori Shibata vs. EVIL

8/14/2016, Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, 15.00 JST (2AM EST/7AM UK)

IWGP Tag Team Championship:
The Briscoes vs Hangman Page & Yujiro Takahashi

G1 26 Final Match: A BLOCK winner vs B BLOCK winner
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Just a reminder, there's a thread set up specifically for the G1 Climax, which can be found here:

http://rohworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 98#p133798