RIP Chris Hyatte (formerly of 411)

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
supersonic

RIP Chris Hyatte (formerly of 411)

Post by supersonic »

https://twitter.com/HyatteLivesOn/statu ... 9365996546
To all of Chris's followers here on Twitter. This is his cousin... I thought I would let you know Chris passed away today peacefully with loved ones. Thanks for being a fan. I know he enjoyed doing this through the years.
https://411mania.com/wrestling/former-4 ... sses-away/
The wrestling writing world has lost another of its influential voices, as former 411 writer Chris Hyatte has passed away. Chris’ cousin announced on his Twitter account on Thursday that Chris had passed today, peacefully and with his loved ones. Hyatte had revealed on his Twitter back in April that he had been suffering from a number of health issues, and was on dialysis, but planned to stop it soon. He later noted that he had had his last round of dialysis on May 15th.

Hyatte was a very popular voice on wrestling at 411, having written for Scoops before that. After leaving here in 2004, he went on to write for a number of other sites.

Hyatte was an innovative writer and voice on the world of wrestling during some of the industry’s absolute heights, and for better or worse the way many people write about wrestling would not be the same without him. On behalf of 411, our condolences to his family, friends, fans and the rest of the 411 family.
kovs27

Re: RIP Chris Hyatte (formerly of 411)

Post by kovs27 »

Scoops was the first site I went to for wrestling news in the late 90's. I used to read Hyatte's Mop Ups and always had a good laugh. I remember after a while he'd start the Nitro Mop-Up and just give up after a paragraph or two because the show was so terrible. I always enjoyed that. I got to interact with him a few times over the years and was always nice.