RIP 411's Larry Csonka

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
supersonic

RIP 411's Larry Csonka

Post by supersonic »

https://twitter.com/411wrestling/status ... 15429?s=20
In news that has left us all absolutely devastated, we're extremely sad to announce the passing of
@LarryCsonka411. Larry was obviously an icon for his writing, but more importantly, he was an amazing husband and father who had a family that loved him dearly.

He was truly a good man who was full of positivity and had such a great sense of humor. Words can't express how much he will be missed.
https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/sta ... 4085042176
Nobody worked harder than @LarryCsonka411 in the review space. The most prolific wrestling reviewer on Earth. If there is a televised wrestling show that happened over the last decade+, Larry reviewed it. Unmatched work ethic. Leaves a tremendous void and I feel for his family.-J
monster mafia

Re: RIP 411's Larry Csonka

Post by monster mafia »

so sad...he was a great source for reviews.

RIP LARRY.
Montana

Post by Montana »

Sad News for sure. Larry was very reliable and consistent with his wrestling reviews. This man put in some serious work, and a main reason why i use 411mania as my main wrestling news source. Best wishes to his family.
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

I was just reading some of his reviews last night. Certainly sad news and my condolences to all of his loved ones.
McXal
Donator
Donator

Post by McXal »

This is devastatingly sad. The guy was, as many have said, an exceptionally gifted journalist with a wonderfully positive attitude and a relentless work ethic.

He has been an inspiration to me for a long time and my own journey through pro-wrestling fandom is now far the worse for him not being in it.

May he rest easy and in peace.