Johnny Swinger

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
Dave Gruber Allen

Johnny Swinger

Post by Dave Gruber Allen »

The Gruber thinks that ROH should get on the blower to Swinger - https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/sta ... 89541?s=09

He would make a great heel in ROH. Let's not pretend, us ROH fans are the underdogs in life. We are the nerds in the corner of the bar. Swinger is the guy who laughs at us. He's a natural heel to us.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Re: Johnny Swinger

Post by cgstong »

I don't know about how he would fit into ROH.
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
Dave Gruber Allen

The Gruber thinks that the smartest fans are the easiest to fool.

Have Swinger come out and tell the truth about us. That we are nerds, etc. Have someone defend our honour -someone like Cabana and off to the races you go.

It's us vs them. My way or the highway.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Yeah, it always works out great when they bring an old ECW guy in to insult the fans. Definitely no recent history there.

What they should be doing is booking Stevie Richards. He's in better shape than any old ECW guy.
Dave Gruber Allen

famicommander wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:47 pm Yeah, it always works out great when they bring an old ECW guy in to insult the fans. Definitely no recent history there.
Let's not pretend. We are the nerds in the corner of the bar, crap with women, on the outskirts of society. It's a great story to tell. Swinger bullies us nerd until someone stands up to him. That's what made Bryan vs HHH great.