Your Wrestling Travels

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
BurningHammer

Your Wrestling Travels

Post by BurningHammer »

I don't know how this will go but i thought it would be interesting to see what shows people attend if it's the first time or your face is always there. Maybe we can leave reviews of the total show or even if it's just one match.

I went to my first Rev Pro show on the friday at York Hall, (along with ROH shows in Doncaster and London)

It was well rounded show,

Matches I would ask everyone to check out were,

Aussie Arrows vs Chris Brooks and Jonothan Gresham (CCK) for me it was match of the weekend and of the best tag matches I have seen all year.

Ishii vs WALTER, if you know of these it was exactly what you would expect hard hitting great paced wrestling, I found out that once you here a WAlTER chop live any of chop just feels like a light touch. I have never heard so many men scream at the sound, it was experience and sound i will honestly never forget.
ertooso

Re: Your Wrestling Travels

Post by ertooso »

It is worth buying ski boots if you are planning a vacation in a mountain resort. Ski boots are an important accessory that you will need at a ski resort to stay safe. But, before buying ski boots in the online store StartMyHobbyTrip, it is necessary to determine their basic characteristics. It is important to take into account all parameters to make a successful purchase.
dhads7161

Re: Your Wrestling Travels

Post by dhads7161 »

The last shows I went to were Gateway to Honor and Glory Pro's Third Anniversary Show.

I'm sure you've watched Gateway to Honor. It was the last ROH show before everything went to shit because of the virus. I liked the tag titles proving ground match between champions Lethal and Gresham and Mexablood.

Glory Pro was good as always. The St. Louis area independent always delivers, I am never disappointed by a show. I know hardcore wrestling isn't most people's cup of tea but Kevin Lee Davidson vs. Nick Gage was a spectacle. Also AJ Gray vs. Chris Dickinson for the Crown of Glory Championship was a dandy too. Just a good show overall, I cannot sing Glory Pro's praises enough.