My local indy: Cape Championship Wrestling

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
dhads7161

My local indy: Cape Championship Wrestling

Post by dhads7161 »

My local independent promotion, Cape Championship Wrestling, debuts on Fite next week with an episode that features Colt Cabana and Joey Ryan who were brought in for their big April supershow (along with Ron Simmons, Jeff Cobb, and Leva Bates). The company has also brought in Ricochet, James Ellsworth in one of his final indy dates, Kyle O'Reilly, Matt Hardy, Davey Richards & Angelina love who were just at the gimmick table and did an in ring photo opp, and Tracy Smothers who just was a corner man in a tag team match. They're bringing in Crazzy Steve for this months show.
Tony Kozina is a regular, probably the only guy a lot of you guys may be familiar with.

cgstong
Admin
Admin

Re: My local indy: Cape Championship Wrestling

Post by cgstong »

Cool stuff man. Feel free to post results in here and maybe get more discussion on them
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

June 29 they're bringing in Billy Gunn.
Don't really want to post results as each show serves as a taping for their shiw on Fite. The guys they use as their broadcast team are part of a podcast group. Their podcasts can be foud here (https://podzilla1985.podbean.com/) and they talk a lot about the company.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Tomorrow will be their last show of 2018...after three straight shows that featured ladder matches tomorrow we have an ...on a Pole match.

Last month's show had Abyss come in. His match ended up becoming a six man Monsters' Ball. Complete with chairs, tables, and thumbtacks.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

CCW is now the official sponsor of ROH TV in my market and whenever ROH airs on KBSI and KSDK and WDKA in the Southern Illinois, Western Kentucky, and Southeast Missouri market the program will be called Cape Championship Wrestling Presents Ring of Honor.

Hope this can lead to ROH being brought back to this area maybe to the SEMO side rather than Carbondale (historically bad town for wrestling).
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

July 28 will be the two year anniversary. We have Flip Gordon coming in and for the first time since March 1991 the NWA World's Heavyweight Championship will be defended in the state of Missouri.