Jim Cornette doesnt care for Owens, Zayn, Omega, or Ryan

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
Post Reply
User avatar
Brada
Posts: 1160
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:05 am
Location: Dallas/Ft.Worth, Texas

Jim Cornette doesnt care for Owens, Zayn, Omega, or Ryan

Post by Brada » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:18 am

Corny doesn't hold back here...lmao.

http://www.sescoops.com/jim-cornette-ke ... joey-ryan/

Mr. Mojo Risin
Posts: 1884
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:37 am
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Jim Cornette doesnt care for Owens, Zayn, Omega, or Ryan

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:44 pm

This is the shit about Cornette that drives me fucking nuts. He has such a narrow minded view on how wrestling is presented nowadays.

Steen and Zayn. Okay he wants to take credit for broaching the subject of both of them changing their physical appearances, but what was the alternative he was offering either of them? Both were super over without Cornette's suggestions. Was he telling El Generico to take the mask off and become a perverted priest? I would tell him to fuck off too if I had Triple H eyeballing my work as a whole, without ever having to give an interview and still be over with the fans. Steen has been what he's always been. A brawler. His presentation has never been pretty which is why the fans identify with him.

Kenny Omega has been a DaVinci for the past year or so. A true Renaissance artist in the ring. Cornette is bitching about shit Omega did in the past. Big fucking deal. I don't see Cornette bitching about RoboCop saving Sting from an attack by The Four Horsemen which really pushes the stretches of reality. Kenny was in on his jokes. That's the difference.

Joey Ryan. Again a guy that's comfortable in his skin as a wrestler that Cornette can't stand. The penis suplex. Wow that's something to bitch about.

In a related note, Cornette and Bischoff buried the hatchet on something that couldn't remember why they started hating each other in the first place. The good news out of this is they found a common disdain for Vince Russo something we can all identify with.

User avatar
Brada
Posts: 1160
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:05 am
Location: Dallas/Ft.Worth, Texas

Re: Jim Cornette doesnt care for Owens, Zayn, Omega, or Ryan

Post by Brada » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:12 am

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:This is the shit about Cornette that drives me fucking nuts. He has such a narrow minded view on how wrestling is presented nowadays.

Steen and Zayn. Okay he wants to take credit for broaching the subject of both of them changing their physical appearances, but what was the alternative he was offering either of them? Both were super over without Cornette's suggestions. Was he telling El Generico to take the mask off and become a perverted priest? I would tell him to fuck off too if I had Triple H eyeballing my work as a whole, without ever having to give an interview and still be over with the fans. Steen has been what he's always been. A brawler. His presentation has never been pretty which is why the fans identify with him.

Kenny Omega has been a DaVinci for the past year or so. A true Renaissance artist in the ring. Cornette is bitching about shit Omega did in the past. Big fucking deal. I don't see Cornette bitching about RoboCop saving Sting from an attack by The Four Horsemen which really pushes the stretches of reality. Kenny was in on his jokes. That's the difference.

Joey Ryan. Again a guy that's comfortable in his skin as a wrestler that Cornette can't stand. The penis suplex. Wow that's something to bitch about.

In a related note, Cornette and Bischoff buried the hatchet on something that couldn't remember why they started hating each other in the first place. The good news out of this is they found a common disdain for Vince Russo something we can all identify with.

Well put Mojo.....

I don't agree with a single thing Corny said in that interview. However, I will say that when he flies off the handle, regardless of subject or personal opinion on the matter....it's damn entertaining to watch him flip his lid. Funny stuff for sure.

famicommander
Posts: 318
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:15 am

Re: Jim Cornette doesnt care for Owens, Zayn, Omega, or Ryan

Post by famicommander » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:26 am

Jim Cornette wants to take wrestling back to 1983 when his carny ass was relevant. He's a bitter old man that has nothing left but memories to offer the world.

Truly a disgusting excuse for a human being. We should put him, Vince Russo, Vince McMahon, Dixie Carter, Kevin Dunn, and John Gaburick on a rocket ship to an uninhabited planet.

And take Delirious, the Roldans, and Konnan while you're at it.

User avatar
Brada
Posts: 1160
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:05 am
Location: Dallas/Ft.Worth, Texas

Re: Jim Cornette doesnt care for Owens, Zayn, Omega, or Ryan

Post by Brada » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:17 am

What has Kevin Dunn done to make you mad?

That guy is a production nerd, I'm not sure he can even spell wrestling.

Mr. Mojo Risin
Posts: 1884
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:37 am
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Jim Cornette doesnt care for Owens, Zayn, Omega, or Ryan

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:04 pm

famicommander wrote:Jim Cornette wants to take wrestling back to 1983 when his carny ass was relevant. He's a bitter old man that has nothing left but memories to offer the world.

Truly a disgusting excuse for a human being. We should put him, Vince Russo, Vince McMahon, Dixie Carter, Kevin Dunn, and John Gaburick on a rocket ship to an uninhabited planet.

And take Delirious, the Roldans, and Konnan while you're at it.
I can't disagree with any of this.

Reaper G
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Re: Jim Cornette doesnt care for Owens, Zayn, Omega, or Ryan

Post by Reaper G » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:02 pm

Somebody tell Cornette that Paul Heyman still has a job and watch the hilarity ensue.

User avatar
Brada
Posts: 1160
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:05 am
Location: Dallas/Ft.Worth, Texas

Re: Jim Cornette doesnt care for Owens, Zayn, Omega, or Ryan

Post by Brada » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:37 am

Reaper G wrote:Somebody tell Cornette that Paul Heyman still has a job and watch the hilarity ensue.
lol, very true.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest