Best Entrances Currently in the biz-i-ness

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
Brada

Best Entrances Currently in the biz-i-ness

Post by Brada »

Who would you put in your top 5?

Here's mine

1. Nakamura - when it's a takeover, and they are playing the live violin.......really really cool. Gives most of the marks goosebumps...

2. Bobby Roode- Crowd takes such a huge role in his entrance that it makes it bad ass. Song is catchy too. Seeing him and Nakamura go at it tonight will be cool. Would really pop should one of them show up in the Rumble tomorrow.

3. Finn Balor- His are still bad ass. To his credit, he some what paved the way for everything being done in NXT in regards to entrances with what he did in Japan and on the indies....

4. Joe Hendry- Guys stuff is always unique and funny. I personally think that once his entrance is over, that is it with him. No talent hack in my opinion, but damn good entrances.

5. Wyatt Family- there's has always been cool as well....really good.

Now I know there will be people going, where is Taker on this list? The Deadman's is one for the ages no doubt. I just think I have seen it SO many times live that it has lost a bit of it's luster.

I wish they would let Rich Swann do his old stuff with 205 Live.
Brada

Re: Best Entrances Currently in the biz-i-ness

Post by Brada »

had a quick trigger finger....sorry it posted twice, can someone delete the thread?
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

Nakamura and Okada.
Brada

Post by Brada »

just not a fan of Okada's.....the whole Okada bucks thing seems dumb to me. Gedo following him around like a little puppy dog seems dumb for me and as a face has no logic.
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

In no order:

KATSUYORI SHIBATA:
Shibata's entrance is simple. Him with his head down walking to the ring. But the imagery, and knowing Shibata makes it great. You see Shibata walking down there, it's like watching a wild animal. You're watching one of the most brutal, dangerous wrestlers get ready to beat the ever living shit out of someone.

HIROOKI GOTO:
Kinda like Shibata, but less of that dangerous animal vibe. But that theme more than makes up for it :)

TETSUYA NAITO:
Watching him slowly saunter to the ring, not a care, in a mask and full suit, while flinging around his title and threatening referees. Gold.

MARTY SCURLL (NON-ROH):
I put non-ROH on here because his ROH theme sucks. But seeing him in a place like RevPro or Progress with a Plague Era Doctor Mask, Fur Coat, Umbrella while that techno music is playing and the lights are flashing is a treat.

YUJIRO TAKAHASHI:
..... ;)

DALTON CASTLE:
The Boys. The "I Want It All" by Queen ripoff. The bodysuit. The wings. LOVE IT.

JAY LETHAL/ADAM COLE:
I put these two together because they both come to the ring with a swagger. Their walks show total supreme confidence.

JAY BRISCOE:
A mean looking redneck with a permanent mean mug wearing Camo Pants. Pretty intimidating.

MIL MUERTES:
Catrina. [star] [star] [star] [star] [star]
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

Agree on Naito, Takahashi, and Mil Muertes.

Jay Lethal is my favorite wrestler going so of course I'm cool with his.

He's just nowhere near as good of a face as he is a heel.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

King of Indy Style wrote:In no order:

KATSUYORI SHIBATA:
Shibata's entrance is simple. Him with his head down walking to the ring. But the imagery, and knowing Shibata makes it great. You see Shibata walking down there, it's like watching a wild animal. You're watching one of the most brutal, dangerous wrestlers get ready to beat the ever living shit out of someone.

HIROOKI GOTO:
Kinda like Shibata, but less of that dangerous animal vibe. But that theme more than makes up for it :)

TETSUYA NAITO:
Watching him slowly saunter to the ring, not a care, in a mask and full suit, while flinging around his title and threatening referees. Gold.

MARTY SCURLL (NON-ROH):
I put non-ROH on here because his ROH theme sucks. But seeing him in a place like RevPro or Progress with a Plague Era Doctor Mask, Fur Coat, Umbrella while that techno music is playing and the lights are flashing is a treat.

YUJIRO TAKAHASHI:
..... ;)

DALTON CASTLE:
The Boys. The "I Want It All" by Queen ripoff. The bodysuit. The wings. LOVE IT.

JAY LETHAL/ADAM COLE:
I put these two together because they both come to the ring with a swagger. Their walks show total supreme confidence.

JAY BRISCOE:
A mean looking redneck with a permanent mean mug wearing Camo Pants. Pretty intimidating.

MIL MUERTES:

I agree with pretty much everything on this list.
Brada

Post by Brada »

King of Indy Style wrote:In no order:

KATSUYORI SHIBATA:

HIROOKI GOTO:

TETSUYA NAITO:

MARTY SCURLL (NON-ROH):

YUJIRO TAKAHASHI:
..... ;)

DALTON CASTLE:

JAY LETHAL/ADAM COLE:

JAY BRISCOE:

MIL MUERTES:
Damn, you put ALL of these above Nakamura?
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

I don't watch WWE or any WWE affiliated show, thus I don't care and won't rank entrances that occur in the WWE.
Brada

Post by Brada »

King of Indy Style wrote:I don't watch WWE or any WWE affiliated show, thus I don't care and won't rank entrances that occur in the WWE.
aaahhhh.....makes sense now. Gotcha. Being a NJPW fan, you should look up Nakamura's entrance from NXT Takeover Brooklyn 2...........with your allegiance to NJPW, you would really enjoy it.
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

Nakamura will grow on you. The first time I ever saw him I thought "who's this Michael Jackson acting cat?" and now 2 years later I bet he's the most "over" face on the planet.

WWE hasn't hurt Nakamura.

They've made him better.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Completely agree.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

SweetDaddy wrote:Nakamura will grow on you. The first time I ever saw him I thought "who's this Michael Jackson acting cat?" and now 2 years later I bet he's the most "over" face on the planet.

WWE hasn't hurt Nakamura.

They've made him better.
Gotta agree with this 100%.
marcgeo13

Post by marcgeo13 »

Nakamura, AJ, Old Tyler Breeze, Balor Demon