What are some of your modern pro wrestling dream matches?

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
Big Red Machine

Re: What are some of your modern pro wrestling dream matches

Post by Big Red Machine »

famicommander wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:40 pm
Rhino vs Mil Muertes
This is the sort of match that would never even enter into my mind, but the moment you mention it my immediate reaction is "OMG THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!" If there was ever such a thing as a "sleeper" dream match, I think this is it. Anyone can come up with dream matches for Nakamura. Finding the right guy for someone like Mil Muertes or Rhyno takes talent.
famicommander

Re: What are some of your modern pro wrestling dream matches?

Post by famicommander »

Before he put on the extra weight in his current WWE run I considered Rhino one of the most underrated guys in the entire industry. I think he's very well rounded, his offense always looks impactful, he's a better technician than he gets credit for, and he has tons of visual charisma.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

I've always admired Rhyno, but I think all his runs near the top failed for specific reasons. Still, he might be pound-for-pound one of the most well-working monsters I can think of.

If we can kickstart the OP:

Johnny Gargano vs. Brock Lesnar
Adrade Almas vs. Jay Lethal
Bryan Danielson vs. Kenny Omega
Aleister Black vs. Tetsuya Naito
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

famicommander wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:48 am Before he put on the extra weight in his current WWE run I considered Rhino one of the most underrated guys in the entire industry. I think he's very well rounded, his offense always looks impactful, he's a better technician than he gets credit for, and he has tons of visual charisma.
I've always thought the same thing, but he was just never the type of guy who anyone ever jumped out at me as a dream opponent for. He had something of a unique aura, but Mil Muertes definitely fits the bill as a fellow powerful brawler who just plain runs right through you.