My Final Battle trip

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
Brada

My Final Battle trip

Post by Brada »

So I'm walking down the jet bridge now about to board flight to Newark...I'm going to take a stab at a few funny bits over the next couple of days. I'm going to video journal the trip, try some street interviews with Final Battle predictions with random folks on the street. Hoping for funny, could end up a failed bit. Videos coming soon.
Brada

Re: My Final Battle trip

Post by Brada »

How do I post pics from my phone on to the site? This idiot can't figure it out...
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

I'm not really sure you can without having them uploaded somewhere else first. Create a gallery on a third party site.
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
Brada

Post by Brada »

I'll get the pics posted soon. I flew into EWR today, and as soon as I get off the plane, I run into Silas and Beer City Bruiser. Both were very cool, talked to them on the shuttle ride over. Silas seemed real excited to work with Liger tomorrow. Both cool guys for sure.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

That's really cool, Brada! What is Silas' shoot voice like? How many kegs did Beer City Bruiser manage to smuggle through security? Who's the bigger Liger mark?

Have a great time at the show tomorrow, by the way.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Brada wrote:I'll get the pics posted soon. I flew into EWR today, and as soon as I get off the plane, I run into Silas and Beer City Bruiser. Both were very cool, talked to them on the shuttle ride over. Silas seemed real excited to work with Liger tomorrow. Both cool guys for sure.
Awesome to hear that. I look forward to reading more of your posts on this. I am super stoked for Silas and Liger. I think that match is going to be a lot better than expected.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

I hope you have an excellent trip and a terrible night in the pick'ems.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Wilson wrote:That's really cool, Brada! What is Silas' shoot voice like? How many kegs did Beer City Bruiser manage to smuggle through security? Who's the bigger Liger mark?

Silas was a personable guy. BCB was cool as well. I did ask him how he fit that keg of his in he backpack he was carrying.he laughed and said he folded it up, lol.
Brada

Post by Brada »

I will post some pics on twitter throughout the day for anyone interested, I'm @theBrada
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Brada wrote:
Wilson wrote:That's really cool, Brada! What is Silas' shoot voice like? How many kegs did Beer City Bruiser manage to smuggle through security? Who's the bigger Liger mark?

Silas was a personable guy.
I'm kind of sad that Silas doesn't 100% keep kayfabe.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Big Red Machine wrote:
Brada wrote:

Silas was a personable guy.
I'm kind of sad that Silas doesn't 100% keep kayfabe.
Right. Brada, just consider yourself fortunate that he didn’t force you to change the tires of his rental car in a tanktop.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Yeah, I was a bit gunshy at first to say anything because if there was 1 guy to stay straight 100% kayfabe it would definitely be Silas.