WORST World Champions

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
Brada

WORST World Champions

Post by Brada »

Had a conversation the other day with a friend, started with the old Russo-Arquette stunt, putting the strap on him in W-C-dub.

Here is the question I have for you guys.........take David Arquette out of the mix.........who would be your Mt.Rushmore of WORST World Champions of all time......

Mine would be....

Great Khali..............enough said here. I mean, come on, really?

Jack Swagger...........they strapped the rocket to this guy's back WAY too early. Just look now, he cant get any steam going because of it.......

Mr.Anderson............I get it, he drops the old school mic from the ceiling, and shouts his name into it......what else does this guy do? NOTHING

Chris Sabin........now don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Sabin and his in ring work, but at the time he won the strap, the booking just seemed like a desperate move .
Duke of Bridgewater

Re: WORST World Champions

Post by Duke of Bridgewater »

I was thinking of Sable first, but thinking it over, I'd say Debra McMichael takes the cake.

That was in 1999, she won the belt from the aforementioned Sable, but before her, the lineage went (with two big gaps) from Moolah to Jacqueline. No divas, just wrestlers, or no active World title.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

The Miz
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
Vince McMahon (WWECW)
The Great Khali
Lex Luger
Vince Russo
Ezekiel Jackson
David Arquette
Brada

Post by Brada »

Big Zeke.........totally forgot about that one. Move over Sabin.......