WrestleCon SuperShow 2016

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

So WrestleCon's SuperShow has become quite the entertaining spectacle over the last few years, and this year looks to be no different. For those wondering, it'll be in the Hyatt Regency in Dallas, the same building that Ring of Honor is running. It'll also be running head-to-head with WWNLive Mercury Rising 2016. Fortunately, Eddie Dean Ranch (where Evolve/WWN is running) is within walking distance of the Hyatt Regency, so we'll definitely be getting people doing double duty. Here's what things look like for the show:

Dallas, Texas 4/2/16

- Marty Scurll vs. Will Ospreay
- Ten-Man Tag - Team Joey Ryan vs. Team Jeff Jarrett
- TNA World Heavyweight Champion Matt Hardy vs. Lance Storm
- Six-Man Tag - Aerostar, Andrew Everett, & Fenix vs. Drago, Jack Evans, & Fireball (aka Flamita)

Signed To Appear:

- Rey Mysterio
- Pentagon Jr.
- Zack Sabre Jr.
- Eddie Edwards
- Chris Hero
- Abyss
- Trevor Lee
- Ricochet
- Sami Callihan
- Jessicka Havok
- Colt Cabana
- Luke Hawx
DXvsNWO1994

Re: WrestleCon SuperShow 2016

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Just added today:

DEAR LORD.....:shock:
dirty

Post by dirty »

I'll be attending this one. Very excited after the last two matches announced - 3/3 & monster's.

3 vs. 3 - you put those six flyers in one match and it's guaranteed fireworks. I know some people don't like "spotfest" matches but I love entertaining, cool moves. I'll take a match like this any day of the week.

5 man monster - not a huge fan of Abyss but I do like the other four guys in the match. This one also has fireworks written all over it.

Ospready/Scurll - never did catch the match they had people have been raving about but I do like both these guys very much. No doubt in my mind that this'll be a good one.

Edited to add that I hope they keep Mysterio, Richochet, Sabre & Pentagon all out of that Jarrett/Ryan 10 man match. Those guys deserve cool one on one matches.
parjustin

Post by parjustin »

Looks great - they're predicting a sellout in a few days. Better jump on this quick if you're interested...
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

http://www.f4wonline.com/daily-updates/ ... end-209521

[quote]Even more stuff happening over WrestleMania weekend. NXT will be taping four weeks of television between 1-5 p.m. at Fan Axxess on 4/2./quote]
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

@ThisIs_Progress
BREAKING: @MartyScurll defends his PROGRESS title next weekend vs @WillOspreay at @WrestleCon in #Dallas! #ThisIsProgress
dirty

Post by dirty »

Fenix got injured - out of show
Bailey also out of the show

So they did some reshuffling -

Bestia666 & Tigre Uno added to the trios match

Everett got moved to the monster ball match

Wrestlecon also stated that the five matches announced are the only matches they're announcing before the show. Four matches will be surprises