The WWE Thread

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
BlackLesnar

Re: The WWE Thread

Post by BlackLesnar »

I'd really like to know Mike Adamle's thoughts on this.
I'm gonna be at the top of the mountain in three years, with or without this belt. I'm gonna be the best that ever lived. And what you don't understand is, even if I don't get that far, at least I had the courage to get off my ass and try.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

So Drake Younger got beat up by Ryback last night...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZaDjyQciWs
Indynut

Post by Indynut »

I hear there is talk of Smackdown becoming a 3 hour show. I think 3 hours is too much.
stay gold

Post by stay gold »

It is too much. But I don't watch Smackdown too often so it wouldn't affect me a whole lot. I like to occasionally use Hulu Plus for Raw, because the 90 minute Raw's are often times more enjoyable than the live 3 hour versions. So I'd probably do the same for Smackdown.
BigTChamp

Post by BigTChamp »

Source? I agree though, 3 hours is too much. Lately, if I'm watching Raw live I'll usually start around 9 and by fast forwarding through commercials, replays and dull segments I'm caught up by the time the main event rolls around. It's much more enjoyable that way.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

Smackdown was great this week. Bryna/Barrett was pretty awesome.

But...

SummerSlam is tonight! Should be a hell of a show.
MOOSE!
AndyDiaz

Post by AndyDiaz »

Definitely will be an awesome show. I always will hold a special spot for SS since it was the always the day before the first day of school. My parents will always let me stay to watch it even though school was the next day. BUT NOW I SLEEP WHEN I WANT
fm20000

Post by fm20000 »

YES
Shook1

Post by Shook1 »

Do any of you guys use BigEvents for PPV's?
bik100

Post by bik100 »

watchwrestling
Shook1

Post by Shook1 »

That watchwrestling site seems to be down. Thanks though!
AndyDiaz

Post by AndyDiaz »

Glad Bray beat Kane, but that match was meh. The fire didn't add much. And the steep step attack spot was whatever too.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

So that guy who has been predicting the PPV results this year on Reddit....Dophins1925 I think his name is....put up his SummerSlam predictions. He's only gotten the Pre-Show match right so far, all his other predictions were wrong. lol so much for that.
McXal
Donator
Donator

Post by McXal »

Punk/Lesnar has been SO fun
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

OH MY GOD. LESNAR VS PUNK WAS *****. MATCH OF THE FUCKING YEAR. BETTER THAN ISHII/SHIBATA. OMG
MOOSE!
donkitrk99

Post by donkitrk99 »

DieHard wrote:OH MY GOD. LESNAR VS PUNK WAS *****. MATCH OF THE FUCKING YEAR. BETTER THAN ISHII/SHIBATA. OMG
I was leaning that way but a little too much Heyman and a little too much deadtime at the end to go to *****. Borderline ****3/4... Currently my best or second best match of the year, still - glad I tuned in live. And the crowd was something else - they were into everything, bell to bell. Makes me that much more excited for the ME!
Nigel LikesGuinness

Post by Nigel LikesGuinness »

Great match for sure
McXal
Donator
Donator

Post by McXal »

donkitrk99 wrote:
DieHard wrote:OH MY GOD. LESNAR VS PUNK WAS *****. MATCH OF THE FUCKING YEAR. BETTER THAN ISHII/SHIBATA. OMG
I was leaning that way but a little too much Heyman and a little too much deadtime at the end to go to *****. Borderline ****3/4... Currently my best or second best match of the year, still - glad I tuned in live. And the crowd was something else - they were into everything, bell to bell. Makes me that much more excited for the ME!
I'm on the same lines as you. Way too much Heyman silliness to call it an outright MOTY or anything like that - but I had an absolute blast watching that. Can't think of many that have been more flat out FUN

Great crowd too.
McXal
Donator
Donator

Post by McXal »

I love Danielson. I don't even care if he wins, his success in WWE and his resonance with the fans on such an incredible scale is just unbelievable.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

donkitrk99 wrote:
The Heyman stuff fits the storyline. This match made Punk look better than he ever looked - and he lost! This is how damn good it was.

And now.. Bryan/Cena. My body is ready 8-)
MOOSE!