The WWE Thread

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
cm puns

Re: The WWE Thread

Post by cm puns »

kane returned tonoight on raw!
lariato

Post by lariato »

FCW this weekend had Moxley Vs Damien Sandow, a Claudio match against a green ex-gridiron lump and Black Vs Steamboat's son. Great show.
JSWO
Banned
Banned

Post by JSWO »

cm puns wrote:kane returned tonoight on raw!

It's 2011 almost 2012. Is WWE so awful that this is what passes for cool now adays? If so WWE should just air old stuff from their video library every Monday and Friday. Sad man, really sad.
Admin note: User permanently banned.
cviens

Post by cviens »

I thought him returning with a mask and his classic theme was neat. Road Dogg was on the show as well, so hooray nostalgia.
JSWO
Banned
Banned

Post by JSWO »

cviens wrote:I thought him returning with a mask and his classic theme was neat. Road Dogg was on the show as well, so hooray nostalgia.

Nostalgia doesn't equate to a profitable future. Cena is as stale a talent as there has ever been in the history of the business. Randy Orton, the other made man has the personality of an old shoe. The company has never been as shallow on talent as it is right now. Not to mention the writing/booking is an insult to adults who tune in everywhere each week.
cviens

Post by cviens »

JSWO wrote:
cviens wrote:I thought him returning with a mask and his classic theme was neat. Road Dogg was on the show as well, so hooray nostalgia.

Nostalgia doesn't equate to a profitable future. Cena is as stale a talent as there has ever been in the history of the business. Randy Orton, the other made man has the personality of an old shoe. The company has never been as shallow on talent as it is right now. Not to mention the writing/booking is an insult to adults who tune in everywhere each week.
Yeah, but you're arguing against a point that wasn't even made here dude. I said nothing about a profitable future, talent, or booking lol. I hardly even watch WWE, I just happened to have nothing else to watch and turned it on this week. Otherwise, I read recaps and if a match gets a good rating I might check it out.
JSWO
Banned
Banned

Post by JSWO »

But that's exactly my point. You popped for nostalgia but don't even watch regularly. This is 3/4ths of their audience, people who here about a good match or see an act that was popular 10 years ago.

I'm as excited as anyone to see The Rock when he's on, but when he's not I don't even think about tuning in.
cm puns

Post by cm puns »

DANIEL BRYAN!
syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk »

RAW was excellent this week. I really dug the main event. Excited about the new version of Kane, as well. Can't wait for the Rumble!
Deadpool

Post by Deadpool »

Hopefully, Smackdown is good this week with Bryan as champ.
cviens

Post by cviens »

Deadpool

Post by Deadpool »

cviens wrote:Image

So beautiful
cviens

Post by cviens »

Not your typical batch of WWE champions, that's for sure. Let's see how long it lasts.
Deadpool

Post by Deadpool »

I can see Ryder & Punk keeping their belts 'til WrestleMania. But I could Bryan probably dropping the WHC at Elimination Chamber.
cm puns

Post by cm puns »

i'm so glad that i was there live to see daniel bryan cash in the mitb and win the heavyweight championship.
JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff »

cm puns wrote:i'm so glad that i was there live to see daniel bryan cash in the mitb and win the heavyweight championship.
I was considering going, but wanted to save my money for ROH in Baltimore and Norfolk.
JSWO
Banned
Banned

Post by JSWO »

LOL at anyone who thinks this will matter long or short term.
JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff »

I know right, it's clearly going to matter for a medium amount of time.
Rudas_Iskariot

Post by Rudas_Iskariot »

five bucks only one of them are still champions after Mania
TreeOfWHOA!

Post by TreeOfWHOA! »

In a perfect world WWE would have a WWE Title/World Title unification match between Daniel Bryan and CM Punk at Mania this year. Battle of the "Bests in the world" now that i'd mark out plus since every RAW is a supershow it seems now. And they only have one set of Tag and Womans titles why not merge the worlds titles as well only makes sense. I don't think they need to merge the U.S and I.C titles they could still co-exsist. And would give the WWE 5 different types of titles Worlds,Tag,Womans,IC,US..Thoughts?