The WWE Thread

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
isles11

Re: The WWE Thread

Post by isles11 »

SweetDaddy wrote:Mauro comes across as a soft ass bitch in all of this.
And you come across as a pretty big douche in most of your posts.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

So that jacked up motherfucker Jinder Mahal nearly caves in the recently returning Finn Balor's skull with a forearm and his reward? A midcard push on Smackdown. Anyone who thinks that Vince still doesn't have a boner for steroid guys is just fucking dumb.
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

Its just like a respected name in wrestling that we all know said.

Are you as a man really gonna let another man run you off from a 6 figure a year job that was supposedly your dream?

No real man would.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Ranallo has plenty of high-paying options lined up and looks to be headed out with a huge payday since he's got obvious dirt on WWE. God bless him for not catering to such bullshit. Wish there more people like him, Phil Brooks, and Brock Lesnar.
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

How many baseball players have you ever heard of quit because the veterans hazed them a little?

Ill give you a minute to think...

The answer is none.

If Ranallo felt like JBL was messing with him he should have been a man and handled it like a man.

And if any of you say "look at how big JBL is and how small Ranallo is".

Ill tell you hurt pride hurts a lot more than a black eye.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Like Ranallo should care about a judgmental, archaic shit-bag thinks of his nonviolent method to get the last laugh.
Last edited by Wilson on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed harsh language
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

I got a warning from this board for saying a lot less than you just did on the subject.

I hope we all are treated equally.

I also wasn't aware that Ranallo was part owner of this board and we couldn't voice our opinions on the subject honestly.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

What I said to you is 100% justified. Your whole perspective on this situation is not justified whatsoever.

You are an apologist for Layfield, a piece of shit that is a documented locker room sexual predator and refused to deny his part in the federal crime of stealing a colleague's passport. He's going unhinged and immature on Twitter towards the most bipartisan colleagues because he has no clue how to deal with this egg on his face. He can rot along with the other corrupt assholes s and bullies he's cozy with.
Last edited by Wilson on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed harsh language
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

I won't fight with you over something that I really don't give a shit about.

I'm secure enough in my manhood to just let you win but I will say this.

If he's that sensitive I hope he starts broadcasting figure skating because he has no business in a man's game.

Its not ballet.
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

Just remember this.

Little Joey Styles bucked up and laid JBL out.

Mauro cried that he was "depressed" and got his UFC buddy to take up for him..

That's not a man.
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

I'm not justifying what JBL did.

I'm knocking Ranallo's way of handling it.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Ranallo is handling the situation perfectly. He's disarming WWE from having leverage to use a violent response against him in litigation. He's not succumbing to knee jerk violent desires like Bret did in Montreal. It's clearly obvious Vince ate Bret's punch that night to legally disarm Bret. In the end, Ranallo will thrive elsewhere, fuck off with a settlement payday, and in the meantime earn the respect of those in charge to possibly return one day for having the balls (in such intelligent fashion to boot) to stand up and not accept the hazing, and also showing that although a dream job, it's not one he NEEDS. We know how WWE loves bringing back most who've left on such bad loud terms, including Bret, Warrior, Goldberg, Sammartino, and Austin.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

I have absolutely zero faith in society when Mauro Ranallo is being criticized in this forum for how he handled the JBL situation. I fucking hate this sheepherd mentality of: "Ranallo didn't handle the situation like a man. " That's fucking idiotic. My father is a Vietnam vet and is more man than you will ever dream to be, but what good is that going to do to point out such shortsighted bullshit? Does it make you feel good about yourself? Are you that insecure in your manhood that you feel the need to enlighten all of us about such a thought provoking response to manhood is with a physical response? People like Gandhi and Nelson Mandela are remembered for standing up to a cause through non-violence. What you are suggesting is that fucking stupid, retro Neanderthal gene response is the way to go. Congratulations on educating the rest of us on your shortcut to thinking.
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

Ill just say we see things differently and we're allowed to do so.

For some of us we reach an age where we don't play sports anymore and such and what becomes important is to be a man.

I also agree that its wise in most instances to turn the other cheek.

I just wonder if Mauro would be so "depressed" if he stood up for himself like a man.
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

I've not said anything to anyone on this board that I intended to offend them though.

All I've ever voiced since I came here was wrestling related opinions.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Just cleaning some stuff in this thread.
SweetDaddy wrote:I've not said anything to anyone on this board that I intended to offend them though.

All I've ever voiced since I came here was wrestling related opinions.
You haven’t said anything about anyone on the board directly, but you have cast aspersions toward someone with a history of mental health diagnoses, which would of course offend anyone with similar histories or anyone that has sympathy for them. Your posts on Ranallo haven’t addressed any of the issues that are being discussed now by the journalist press. In purposefully ignoring this deep-seated issue, you are perpetuating the effects of major assholes. Those decisions would make one complicit in their actions and more prone to refuse any sort of recognition toward potential victims. That’s a bad side of the fence to be on.

More to all this, Ranallo taking his business elsewhere, without yet intimating legal action or provoking injurious commentary, is the most professional method of signaling his displeasure with WWE’s decision making. It’s how the real world works, and it’s really stand-up of him. This whole ordeal will probably make WWE better in the long run.
Mike0284

Post by Mike0284 »

BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

If Mauro isn't finished with wrestling I can see him being apart of the G1 events in LA, If I were ROH I would possibly bring him in for the War of the Worlds tour but honestly i'm happy enough with the commentary team for ROH at the moment and I could just see him dominating Ian, when Ian really seems to really growing into the role and creating a good to very environment for matches.

Maybe TNA would look to him to be their main guy it would be the best thing they could do at the moment, I do have a feeling though he will more invovled with NJPW then anyone else.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Some folks definitely have thicker skin than others.

Bullying isn't cool on any level. Doesn't make a shit to me if it is a kid, an adult, whatever.

If Ranallo left because of bullying by JBL, that's definitely his right, and he shouldn't be persecuted for his decision.

I happen to think its cool of his MMA folks to come to his defense...JBL might want to steer clear of those boys. MMA is a bit different than "rasslin' "......JBL goes barking up that tree and he might come back spitting out his own teeth...
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

WWE decides to one-up Scurll vs. Mr. Kennedy for a Chicago PPV.