The WWE Thread

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
Six String Samurai

Re: The WWE Thread

Post by Six String Samurai »

I like how HHH managed to bury another new wrestler as quickly as possible. Why cannot both his quads rip themselves from him and throw themselves into a fire so we never have to endure another HHH match? WHY? How does this build towards any future for WWE? I am glad that it was not Claudio who was Heyman's third wrestler, I would of kicked in my TV screen watching Claudio get squashed by old man HHH.

Generico in the Shield would be...interesting. Want to see him without the Generico gimmick and with the rest of the them.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

Six String Samurai wrote:I like how HHH managed to bury another new wrestler as quickly as possible. Why cannot both his quads rip themselves from him and throw themselves into a fire so we never have to endure another HHH match? WHY? How does this build towards any future for WWE? I am glad that it was not Claudio who was Heyman's third wrestler, I would of kicked in my TV screen watching Claudio get squashed by old man HHH.

Generico in the Shield would be...interesting. Want to see him without the Generico gimmick and with the rest of the them.
So he buried him by... not pinned him, not beating him & not even dominating the match? Alrighty then..

HHH is the reason he got this push.
MOOSE!
Six String Samurai

HHH would of beat him if not for his ever so frail state. Maybe bury is not the proper term, but he certainly did not look good against someone who was supposedly beaten up pretty bad by Brock the night before. I don't understand why they couldn't had HHH take a pinfall and have that waved off as HHH was exhausted so = rematch and feud. What was the point of the Lesnar/HHH feud? I don't see how that was a dream match up or anything useful.
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

A lot of "what if's" there buddy.

Nothing bad happened last night other than making a future ppv match between Axle and HHH.
Robareid

Post by Robareid »

I quite enjoyed extreme rules, and again I enjoyed the HHH-Lesnar match.

Full review here --> http://prowrestlingmatchratings.blogspot.co.uk/
Six String Samurai

Yeah, I know, I'm just internet venting, thats all. Hyperbole garbage. I just thought the angle could of been done better, it played out awkwardly on TV, at least in my opinion. I am pretty happy with the rest of the feuds for the most part.
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Also, it since they seem to want to continue the HHH/Heyman feud, its quite possible that it will lead to a Punk/HHH match where Punk will win.
D2Kvirus

Post by D2Kvirus »

This guy sure looks familiar...

wordsasbombs

Post by wordsasbombs »

Hawkeye wrote:Also, it since they seem to want to continue the HHH/Heyman feud, its quite possible that it will lead to a Punk/HHH match where Punk will win.
Dirt sheets ( I forget which, so take it with a grain of salt) are saying the current idea is to turn Punk face and have him feud with Lesnar.
~Soyez réalistes. Demandez l'impossible.~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy my books...I'm hungry. Please.
http://www.jonathanculver.webs.com
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Robareid

Post by Robareid »

supersonic wrote:This should be getting more press.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/20 ... e/2178667/
That's brilliant. Big props to all involved.
Six String Samurai

wordsasbombs wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:Also, it since they seem to want to continue the HHH/Heyman feud, its quite possible that it will lead to a Punk/HHH match where Punk will win.
Dirt sheets ( I forget which, so take it with a grain of salt) are saying the current idea is to turn Punk face and have him feud with Lesnar.
This would be pretty interesting. As awesome as Punk is as heel, him vs. Lesnar I feel would be a good feud.
ShaunSperling

Post by ShaunSperling »

I don't want Punk to turn face, but where else does he go now?

Him against Brock would be ace. Him against Heyman would create some classic stuff.
Six String Samurai

I don't see what else to really do with Punk at this point besides Lesnar. Feuding with Cena again would be stale and feuding with Ryback would be bland in its own way. I'd suggest maybe Del Rio but he has the Swagger feud going still. He is sort of the only face left really, Orton is over but that is another feud that has already been done.

I am still holding out hope for a Lesnar/Daniel Bryan match.
donkitrk99

Post by donkitrk99 »

Three Stages of Heck!
Mike Adamle

Post by Mike Adamle »

Punk's coming back at Payback to face Chris Jericho.
BlackLesnar wrote:Seriously though, I completely agree with Mike.
Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
Mike Adamle wrote:Should've named this show "Masters of the Roll Up"
This is the best post ever by Adamle. I laughed my ass off at this.
classic-cabana
Donator
Donator

Post by classic-cabana »

Mike Adamle wrote:Punk's coming back at Payback to face Chris Jericho.
like we need to see that again, their matches last year where pretty underwhelming considering their high standards
Mike Adamle

Post by Mike Adamle »

I enjoyed them both a lot and can't wait for the next one. Maybe you'd rather Davey Richards-Eddie Edwards V?
BlackLesnar wrote:Seriously though, I completely agree with Mike.
Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
Mike Adamle wrote:Should've named this show "Masters of the Roll Up"
This is the best post ever by Adamle. I laughed my ass off at this.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

I thought the Punk/Jericho matches last year (both the WrestleMania Match & The Chicago Street Fight) were both very good matches. Their match at Payback will be no different.

There was also a Bray Wyatt Promo that aired last night...So excited!!!! About time this character made his way to the main roster. Plus Luke Harper (Brodie Lee) & Erick Rowan are coming up with him looks like. Should be great stuff.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

The Heyman/Jericho promo was excellent. Sheild/Hell No was a hell of a match. Again.
MOOSE!