The Beyond Wrestling/Women's Wrestling Revolution Thread

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
AndyDiaz

Re: The Beyond Wrestling Thread

Post by AndyDiaz »

JUST ANNOUNCED
At Feeding Frenzy for the FIRST TIME EVER.

KEVIN STEEN VS. BIFF BUSICK!!!
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

Davey and Hero both wrestled at the Beyond tapings this past weekend.
Bucky Katt

Post by Bucky Katt »

Beyond Wrestling results
February 16, 2014
Providence, R.I. at Fete Music
Report by Sean Radican, PWTorch columnist

Read Radican's in-person tweets from the show @SeanRadican.

The ring broke before the show, so they went the "Human Ring" route to begin the show...

(a) Sugar Dunkerton beat Eric Corvis with a diving clothesline in a Human Ring match.

(1) Bucks Belmar beat Davey Vega, Danny Cannon, and Matt Cage with a Falcon Arrow on Cannon in the opener.

(2) Kimber Lee beat Chuck Taylor, who filled the open contract. Lee won with an armbar.

(3) Aaron Epic & Dave Cole won the Feeding Frenzy match for their team by defeating Tabernek De Team. Fun match.

(4) Shynron beat A.R. Fox to become the new Champion of Chile. Shynron won with a small package in a really fun match.

Fox tried to attach the ref after the match, but the ref tossed him out of the ring.

(5) Myke Quest (w/Nicholas Kaye) beat Anthony Stone with a spinebuster.

Stone chose Matt Tremont as his partner against Quest and Kaye in a No Rules match at the next show.

(6) Juicy Product (J.T. Dunn & David Starr) beat The Hooligans (Devin Cutter & Mason Cutter) when Dunn pinned Mason with a rolling elbow.

(7) Michael Elgin & Tommaso Ciampa beat Chris Dickinson & Jaka via DQ when a masked man attacked Elgin. The man unmasked as Jimmy Jacobs and the fans went nuts.

Dickinson said he was sick of guys stealing pay days from people in Beyond. Jacobs said there are no rules for him in Beyond. This led to a giant brawl also involving Corvis, who got the upper hand on Jacobs, but Jaka and Dickinson cut him off.

(8) John Silver & Alex Reynolds beat Bill Carr & Dan Barry to retain the CZW Tag Titles.

After the match, CZW's D.J. Hyde cut a promo running down Carr & Barry. Sozio came out and laid out Carr.

Mark Shurman & Gregory Edwards interrupted the Johnny Cockstrong vs Sexxxxxxxy Eddy match. Now it's a tag match.

(9) Cockstrong & Eddy beat Edwards & Shurman with a double pin. Words can't describe what I saw.

J.T. Dunn came out an cut a promo. He announced he's wrestling Chris Hero at Beyond Wrestling on March 23. Big pop for the announcement.

(10) Drew Gulak beat Kevin Steen with a grapevined ankle to win the main event. The match was really good.

There was a big brawl at the end with Jaka, Jacobs, and Dickinson, attacking Gulak and Steen. Elgin and Ciampa then ran out to even the odds. Gulak and Ciampa went at it and were separated by several wrestlers.

Ciampa challenged Gulak to a submission match next month, but Gulak wants it now. Steen yells at Ciampa and Gulak to stop it. Steen said he had to save Ciampa's job and another brawl broke out to close the show.

pwtorch
via http://theburninghammer.com/forum/viewt ... =1&t=33983
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

Beyond Wrestling Critical Acclaim
March 23, 2014
Providence, RI
Credit: Marcus Rivera

Stockade def Ryan Rush, Francis Kip Stevens & Davey Vain when Stockade caught Vain coming off the top rope with a spear.

Drew Gulak def Tommaso Ciampa in a Submission Only match via Ankle Lock. Tons of great mat wrestling with both men
shaking hands after & Gulak issuing an open challenge for the CZW title in April. The challange was accepted by a returning Biff Busick.

Jaka def Eric Corvis via The Jaguars Jaw submission hold. Jimmy Jacobs came down with his spike and Corvis begged to be busted open but before he could, Michael Elgin came down which lead to…
Michael Elgin def Jimmy Jacobs via Elgin Bomb. Great match with Jacobs getting in tons of offense but Elgin’s power was too much.

Nicholas Kaye & Myke Quest def Anthony Stone & Matt Tremont in a No DQ match. Tons of blood and violence with Tremont spearing Kaye thru a door set up in the corner. The finish saw Kaye tie Tremont up with his face on his knee & Quest hitting a double stomp off the top ropes onto Tremont’s head.

Intermission saw Mike Bennett from. RoH come out and talk down the Beyond promotion and wrestlers. Chris Dickinson interrupted him and made a challenge to a No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere match. After a few lewd comments about Maria, Bennett accepted and def Dickinson via a low blow & school boy.

Team Tremendous (Dan Barry and Bill Carr) def reDRagon (Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish) via a Doomsday Device Contra Code. ReDRagon were great as the heels that were scared of their opponents and they put on a great match.

The main event saw Chris Hero & JT Dunn end in a Double KO as both men connected with Rolling Elbows on one another. Great mat wrestling with some vicious strikes from Hero on Dunn but Dunn refused to stay down and came back with some vicious strikes of his own. After the match Hero cut a promo on Dunn before blasting him with a kick tobthe face. Hero said Dunn should “stop trying to be the second Chris Hero & concentrate on becoming the first somebody”.

Next show is 5/18, the 4/27 show is CZW at Fete Music

Secret Show results from earlier in the day

Beyond Wrestling Secret Show at the RWA Arena 3/23 in Providence, RI

John Silver defeats Timothy Thatcher

RWA Showcase: Mike Graca defeated Jack Connor, Nick Marchand & Mike Montero

Crusade for Change (TJ Marconi & Darius Carter) defeated EYFBO

Sozio defeated Mikey Webb

Fear and Loathing (Aaron Epic & Dave Cole) defeated Da Hoods

AR Fox won by DQ over Kimber Lee, after Kimber Lee used a chair on Fox out of self defense

The M1nute Men defeated SEX + CANDY (Sugar Dunkerton & Pinkie Sanchez)

CLL Title Match: Shynron(c) defeated Brian Fury. AR Fox interfered and would beat on Shynron postmatch
pwponderings via http://theburninghammer.com/forum/viewt ... =1&t=34092
lariat_tubman

Post by lariat_tubman »

Does anyone else follow Beyond? I was going to start a thread but I found this one.
AndyDiaz

Post by AndyDiaz »

I'm a little behind, the last show i watched was Point of No return. I follow all the results, and watch the youtube videos as well. Going to buy all the recent show the next time I have money. Beyond is a special promotion, no doubt about it.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

lariat_tubman wrote:Does anyone else follow Beyond? I was going to start a thread but I found this one.
i go to almost all their shows in RI and their secret shows there as well. i also frequent XWA in Warwick RI who Beyond does some cross promoting with. there should be some results in the local indy thread. i wish they drew better as they bring in a ton of name guys and draw around 300 usually.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Here's the card for Americanrana, which is one of Beyond Wrestling's biggest shows:
*The Big One*
Michael Elgin vs. Chris Dickinson

*Non Title*
Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) vs. Juicy Product (JT Dunn & David Starr)

*First Time Ever*
Best Friends (Trent? & Chuck Taylor) vs. Team TREMENDOUS (Dan Barry & Bill Carr)

*First Blood Match*
Jimmy Jacobs vs. Eric Corvis

*Throw-In-The-Towel Match (Loser Must Retire)*
Nicholas Kaye with Myke Quest vs. Anthony Stone with ???

*Grudge Match*
SEX+CANDY (Sugar Dunkerton & Pinkie Sanchez) vs. Fear and Loathing in New England (Aaron Epic & Dave Cole)
Pretty good card.
AndyDiaz

Post by AndyDiaz »

dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

tickets that come with seats are sold out already, not sure im gonna by the standing tickets for this one.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Been awhile since something about Beyond Wrestling was posted. Apparently they're trying to update their show releases and want to have them up on Smart Mark Video soon (I think the latest show released thus far is Point Of No Return from September of last year) so hopefully they can get their stuff put out there.

Here's the lineup for their big show this weekend, Makin' Moves:
*Thy Kingdom Come*
The Kingdom (Adam Cole, Michael Bennett, Maria) vs. Juicy Product (JT Dunn & David Starr) & Kimber Lee

*For The Live Crowd Only*
Eddie Edwards vs. Silver Ant (formerly known as Green Ant)

*Unfinished Business*
Psychotic F’n Machines (Tommaso Ciampa & Brian Cage) vs. Doom Patrol (Chris Dickinson & Jaka)

*First Time At Fete*
Biff Busick vs. AR Fox

*#TFT3 Preview*
Team TREMENDOUS (Dan Barry & Bill Carr) vs. Da Hoodz (Davey Cash & Kris Pyro)

*Stipulation To Be Determined*
Matt Tremont vs. Stockade

*#TFT3 Preview*
The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield & Mr. Touchdown) vs. Milk Chocolate (Brandon Watts & Randy Summers)

*Grudge Match*
Sugar Dunkerton vs. Aaron Epic

*Grudge Match*
Pinkie Sanchez vs. Dave Cole

*The Show Stealer*
Brian Fury vs. Jay Freddie

*Elimination Four Way*
Eric Corvis vs. Ryan Rush vs. John Silver vs. Dick Justice

*Open Challenge*
Anthony Stone Calls Out Mr. Touchdown!
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

well their shows are already available on VOD but i guess there is still a market for dvds,who knew?

on FB Beyond said there are a couple changes to the card about to be announced. they said it doesnt have to do with the ROH talent.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

For those who haven't heard, the show that was supposed to take place tonight got cancelled. The venue they frequently use in Providence, Rhode Island (Fete Music Hall) apparently had an incident on Saturday Night/Sunday Morning (completely unrelated to Beyond Wrestling) where there were gunshots fired, and the city temporarily closed the venue.

http://www.turnto10.com/story/26647131/ ... -nightclub

This really sucks for Beyond Wrestling. Hate it when events totally out of their control ruin it for all sides (wrestlers & fans alike).
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

I certainly wasn't happy after making the 90 minute drive and finding out the show was canceled. I know many other fans came from farther away.

Beyond did their best under the circumstances having a meet and greet and giving away the food. Hopefully this doesn't irreparably harm them.I have to give some blame to the venue in regards to not notifying beyond what the deal was. They already had the ring set up inside as well as the cameras and food when they were told the venue was shut down.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Smart Mark Video has added a lot of big Beyond Wrestling Shows, from Point of No Return in September 2013, to this year's Americanrana in July.

Anyone know where I can read some reviews on these shows? A lot of them look really good.
Robareid

Post by Robareid »

DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Oddly enough, they don't have their Tournament For Tomorrow Show up on Smart Mark Video for some reason (that had the Edwards/Busick Iron Man Match).
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

really enjoyed that Iron Man match,if felt like it flew by.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Trevor Lee will be making his debut with Beyond Wrestling on there shows coming up this coming weekend (after Thanksgiving). Trent? had to be pulled from the main event of the first show (a 5-on-5 Match) so presumably he's Trent?'s replacement.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Here are the full cards for the two shows this weekend:

Alive & Kicking
Providence, Rhode Island 11/29/14

-Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson), Fightin' Taylor Boys (Chuck Taylor & Brian Cage-Taylor) & Trevor Lee vs. Juicy Product (JT Dunn & David Starr), Doom Patrol (Chris Dickinson & Jaka) & Dan Barry
-Biff Busick vs. "Speedball" Mike Bailey
-Drew Gulak & Kimber Lee vs. Pepper Parks & Cherry Bomb
-Silver Ant vs. Matt Tremont
-2 Out Of 3 Falls: Anthony Stone vs. Dave Cole
-RWA Showcase: Da Hoodz vs. The Influence
-Brian Fury vs. Jay Freddie
-Colin Delaney vs. John Silver
-Osirian Portal vs. The Batiri vs. M1nute Men vs. EYFBO

Tournament For Tomorrow 3
Providence, Rhode Island 11/30/14

-Eddie Edwards vs. Silver Ant
-Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) vs. Da Hoodz (Davey Cash & Kris Pyro)
-Gentlemen's Club (Chuck Taylor & Orange Cassidy with Swamp Monster) vs. Team TREMENDOUS (Dan Barry & Bill Carr)
-Osirian Portal (Ophidian & Amasis) vs. Juicy Product (JT Dunn & David Starr)
-Da Hit Squad (Monsta Mack & Mafia) vs. Doom Patrol (Chris Dickinson & Jaka)
-Bull Rope Match: Matt Tremont vs. Stockade
-Brian Cage vs. Pinkie Sanchez
-TFT 3:16 Tournament Finals