The Beyond Wrestling/Women's Wrestling Revolution Thread

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
AndyDiaz

Re: The Beyond Wrestling Thread

Post by AndyDiaz »

lariat_tubman wrote:
DXvsNWO1994 wrote:
@beyondwrestling
BREAKING: Samoa Joe debuts for Beyond Wrestling on Sunday, 5/31. $20 GA tickets will be on sale tomorrow during our doubleheader at Fete!
I'm really interested in who they'll put against Joe. JT Dunn perhaps?
Thats what im thinking, since Biff isn't going to be on this show, I feel like it has to be Dunn.
Ladrao12

Post by Ladrao12 »

Well, I believe Dunn called out The Young Bucks for the May 31st show, for him and Hero to take on, but I think Best of Super Jrs. is still going on.

Joe vs. Biff would be insane, but that obviously won't be happening. I could see vs. Dunn, Dickinson, Fox, or my favorite choice, David Starr.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Ladrao12 wrote:Well, I believe Dunn called out The Young Bucks for the May 31st show, for him and Hero to take on, but I think Best of Super Jrs. is still going on.

Joe vs. Biff would be insane, but that obviously won't be happening. I could see vs. Dunn, Dickinson, Fox, or my favorite choice, David Starr.
That's what I was thinking. Plus, from what Meltzer reported a while ago, Matt's not even working BOTSJ because he & his wife are expecting their 2nd child. So it can't be The Young Bucks. It could very well be The Wolves.

Also, it's kind of strange that Evolve is running the same day as Beyond Wrestling, in the same geographical area no less (relatively speaking).
lariat_tubman

Post by lariat_tubman »

I just checked their facebook, it's Joe v. Dickinson. That could be pretty damn entertaining.
Ladrao12

Post by Ladrao12 »

Joe vs. Dickinson seems to be the match a lot of people are booking. House of Glory in Queens booked it for their show at the end of May as well. Actually, they'll face off twice in the same weekend. I think Jersey All Pro also booked it not too long ago. Should be good, that I'm sure.
Ladrao12

Post by Ladrao12 »

UPDATE: Samoa Joe and Chris Dickinson will be wrestling each other 3 times in one weekend. 5/29 @ House of Glory, 5/30 @ XWA, 5/31 @ Beyond.
AndyDiaz

Post by AndyDiaz »

Ladrao12 wrote:UPDATE: Samoa Joe and Chris Dickinson will be wrestling each other 3 times in one weekend. 5/29 @ House of Glory, 5/30 @ XWA, 5/31 @ Beyond.
JESUS

Can Dickinson even Pazuzu Bomb Joe?
lariat_tubman

Post by lariat_tubman »

AndyDiaz wrote:
Ladrao12 wrote:UPDATE: Samoa Joe and Chris Dickinson will be wrestling each other 3 times in one weekend. 5/29 @ House of Glory, 5/30 @ XWA, 5/31 @ Beyond.
JESUS

Can Dickinson even Pazuzu Bomb Joe?
Maybe if he picks him out of the corner, like he does on occasion? They could make that a story in the match if they wanted.

And three times in one weekend?! Well I'm glad Beyond is the last one, they should have a good flow with one another by the third match!
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

didnt know XWA had announced Dickinson as his opponent. yeah i was hoping for Dunn,Fox or Starr to get the match but it should still be good.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

saw on FB that XWA did indeed announce Joe Vs Dickinson a short while ago.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

So here's the updated card for The Real Thing on May 31st:

- The KILLogy: Part III - Samoa Joe vs. Chris Dickinson
- WarGames Match - Crusade For Change (Darius Carter & TJ Marconi), Dan Only, & The M1nute Men (Tommy Trainwreck & Devin Blaze) vs. The Garden State Gods (Eric Corvis & Myke Quest), Dave Cole & The Symbiote (Rickey Shane Page & Davey Vega)
- Matt Tremont & Stockade vs. The Hooligans
- Jaka vs. Nick Gage

Also signed to appear:

- Chris Hero
- Da Hit Squad (Mafia & Monsta Mack)
- Da Hoodz (Davey Cash & Kris Pyro)
- Donovan Dijak
- EYFBO (Mike Draztik & Angel Ortiz)
- JT Dunn
- Kimber Lee
- Shynron
- Team Tremendous (Dan Barry & Bill Carr)
- IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champions The Kingdom (Mike Bennett & Matt Taven)
AndyDiaz

Post by AndyDiaz »

I'm thinking Juicy Product go against The Kingdom, if the Bucks aren't available
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

AndyDiaz wrote:I'm thinking Juicy Product go against The Kingdom, if the Bucks aren't available
The Juicy Product has been broken up in Beyond Wrestling for a few months now (they had a singles match against each other at Scorned just over a week ago). JT Dunn has been teaming a lot with Chris Hero in the last few months, so it'll likely be JT Dunn & Chris Hero vs. The Kingdom.
AndyDiaz

Post by AndyDiaz »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:
AndyDiaz wrote:I'm thinking Juicy Product go against The Kingdom, if the Bucks aren't available
The Juicy Product has been broken up in Beyond Wrestling for a few months now (they had a singles match against each other at Scorned just over a week ago). JT Dunn has been teaming a lot with Chris Hero in the last few months, so it'll likely be JT Dunn & Chris Hero vs. The Kingdom.
Oh shit, thats what I meant to write lol, my bad.
AndyDiaz

Post by AndyDiaz »

DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Results from last night's show, via PWP:
Beyond Wrestling The Real Thing
May 31, 2015
Providence, RI
Credit: Marcus Rivera

*The Fucking Tag Team Match*
Death By Elbow (Chris Hero & JT Dunn) def Team TREMENDOUS (Dan Barry & Bill Carr) when Hero & Dunn hit Barry with DBE (Dual Roaring Elbows). Awesome opening contest with great double team moves and comedy involving Dunn questioning why Team Tremendous/Hero haven’t gotten him into PWG.

*This Is Getting Ridiculous…*
What started as The Beaver Boys (John Silver & Alex Reynolds) vs. Ryan Galeone & a mystery partner turned into Beaver Boys/Rex Lawless vs Milk Chocolate (Randy Summers/Brandon Watts) & Galeone. Galeone picks up the win after Beaver Boys hit Watts with a CodeBreaker/German Suplex combo, only for Galeone to school boy Reynolds.

Donovan Dijak issued an open challenge after not having an opponent. Referee Michael Santana, whom Dijak attacked at the last show, was about to accept the challenge until current TNA & former Beyond superstar Eddie Edwards made his return & accepted Dijak’s challenge. Dijak picks up the win in a great match after escaping Edward’s single leg Boston Crab submission & hitting him with Feast Your Eyes (Reverse GTS). Dijak attacked the ref and Edwards after the bell, which prompted Brian Fury to interject and challenge Dijak for a later show.

*The OTHER Fucking Tag Team Match*
IWGP Tag Team ChampionsThe Kingdom (Mike Bennett & Matt Taven) def Da Hoodz (Davey Cash & Kris Pyro) after Taven & Bennett hit Pyro with the Hail Mary (Top Rope Spike Piledriver)

*CLL World Title Match*
Shynron (c) vs. Kimber Lee ended in a no contest after Chris Dickinson came in & attacked both competitors. Dickinson hit Shynron with a Muscle Buster & almost hit Lee with another Pazuzu Bomb before Heidi Lovelace stopped him. Dickinson asked for a ref as he wanted to face Lovelace, Lee got to feet and ate a superkick from Lovelace, she has now aligned with Team Pazuzu.

*Does Anybody Pay Attention To These Things Besides Rich Palladino?*
The Hooligans (Devin Cutter & Mason Cutter) def Matt Tremont & Stockade in a No DQ match that went all over Fete Music. The Cutters opened up a chair & wrapped it around Stockade’s head, then hitting a Conchairto to knock him out for the win. Stockade & Tremont attacked each other after the match.

*Philly vs. NYC*
Nick Gage def Jaka in another brawl all over Fete. The end came after Gage ducked Jaka’s Spin Kick attempt and school boy’d him for the 3. Jaka & Gage continued to brawl to the back.

*Another Fucking Tag Team Match?!*
Da Hit Squad (Mafia & Monsta Mack) def EYFBO (Mike Draztik & Angel Ortiz) when Mack hit Draztik with the Burning Hammer.

*The KILLogy: Part III*
Samoa Joe def Chris Dickinson in a hard hitting match after Dickinson passed out while in the Coquina Clutch. Joe hit Dickinson with the Muscle Buster, but he kicked out after one. Dickinson then attempted a roll thru but Joe locked in the submission and thanked the crowd after.

*War Games*
Garden State Gods (Eric Corvis & Myke Quest), The Symbiote (Rickey Shane Page & Davey Vega) def Crusade For Change (Darius Carter & TJ Marconi), dany only, M1nute Men (Tommy Trainwreck & Devin Blaze) after Darius Carter surrendered for his team. Dave Cole was injured last week and was unable to participate, leaving Team Beyond with only 4 members. After all 9 men got in, the Crusade took control. A masked man climbed the cage & revealed himself as Anthony Stone, who helped Team Beyond gain the advantage. Nicholas Kaye, an old enemy of Stone’s rushed the ring with a chair, ready to attack but instead with the help of Johnny Cockstrong attacked Carter instead. Craziest spot of the match was RSP hitting Trainwreck with a super plex from the outside of the cage on to a table set up on the floor.

Beyond returns on 6/28 with Life Sucks & Then You Die with announced talent: Colt Cabana, Paul London, the Beyond debut of Candice & Joey and the return of Biff Busick.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

well Joe vs Dirty Daddy was a little better than the previous nights match for XWA. Dijak/Eddie was probably the best match IMO but there was a lot of enjoyable stuff here especially Shynron/Kimber, Hooligans vs. Tremont/Stockade and DHS vs. EYFBO.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

dark patriot wrote:well Joe vs Dirty Daddy was a little better than the previous nights match for XWA. Dijak/Eddie was probably the best match IMO but there was a lot of enjoyable stuff here especially Shynron/Kimber, Hooligans vs. Tremont/Stockade and DHS vs. EYFBO.
Were you at the show last night?
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

I have to watch Dijak vs Edwards, sound fantastic!

Joe vs Dickinson, Death by Elbow vs Team Tremendous and Kingdom vs Da Hoodz looks fine too.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:
dark patriot wrote:well Joe vs Dirty Daddy was a little better than the previous nights match for XWA. Dijak/Eddie was probably the best match IMO but there was a lot of enjoyable stuff here especially Shynron/Kimber, Hooligans vs. Tremont/Stockade and DHS vs. EYFBO.
Were you at the show last night?

yeah another solid Beyond show although for me the shows dont translate as good when i watch the videos later.