Worst Wrestling themes?

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
NewROHFan2020

Worst Wrestling themes?

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

What are some of the entrance theme you “hate” or really dislike? Past or present. Any organization.

The AssMan theme for Billy Gunn. Hard for me to believe that people liked this??

The JungleBoy/Luchasauras theme. I can’t believe they play licensing fees for it. The start isn’t as bad, but when they stop chanting and the guy starts the actual song, barf. That’s not a wrestling theme.

The GunnClub theme. I’m not picking on Bill Gunn, but damn, that thing is horrible. It’s low, just weird sounding music. Who thought that was good?

This Dragon Lee theme is trash. Sounds like jobber music for someone that is not.
https://youtu.be/ebkAHQo3apw
kovs27

Re: Worst Wrestling themes?

Post by kovs27 »

I agree about the Jungle Boy theme.

I have always hated Cody's theme. It's just the definition of bland rock.

I think Wild Thing for Moxley in this day and age is corny. Here comes this badass out to this old pop song. I know it works for Onita but to me it just feels cringy for Moxley. Whatever he comes out to in GCW suits him far better.

My girlfriend actually loves the Ass Man theme. She didn't see Billy Gunn when he was actually using the song in WWE but once she discovered it a few years ago she wouldn't stop playing it.

I don't care for the current Omega theme and what the Young Bucks were using the last few months before they left ROH. Nothing wrong with the songs, I just don't like them.
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

I hated Adam Cole's last theme in NXT.
DougN

Post by DougN »

A lot of WWE themes the last 4 years have been not necessarily bad, but forgettable. Which is worse.

But yeah, AssMan theme is all time bad.

As a teenager, I loved the Big Evil theme, but in retrospect, it's so cringey.
I've got over 400 ROH DVDs for sale from 2002 to 2018! Let me know if you are looking for any! Can ship anywhere in the world.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Lance Storm's Party Away theme from that stretch he was babyface in the E in 2003-04.
Wavelet Transform

Post by Wavelet Transform »

NewROHFan2020 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:15 pm This Dragon Lee theme is trash. Sounds like jobber music for someone that is not.
https://youtu.be/ebkAHQo3apw
Yes, generic/farty garbage.

I don't like PCO's Jim Johnston theme. It's too cartoon-y - really took away from the dangerous/unhinged presentation of PCO.
DougN

Post by DougN »

I actually did not like The Foundation theme. It just seemed super generic to me.
I've got over 400 ROH DVDs for sale from 2002 to 2018! Let me know if you are looking for any! Can ship anywhere in the world.