Women of Wrestling returning with ViacomCBS syndication deal, Tessa Blanchard, AJ Lee

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
NewROHFan2020

Re: Women of Wrestling returning with ViacomCBS syndication deal, Tessa Blanchard, AJ Lee

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

DougN wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:32 am You literally responded to pedantic stuff over and over again in other threads and left this one sitting for a full day, clearly stung by someone very shrewdly calling you out on your BS.

Oh, sorry. That's not what I'm supposed to say.

Good for you, little buddy!
Of course. He pulls stats out of his butt and makes them up. He constantly dogs on Impact viewership because he hates Impact, but has a long list of excuses for MLW and references vague tweets as stone cold fact.
Shanahan

Re: Women of Wrestling returning with ViacomCBS syndication deal, Tessa Blanchard, AJ Lee

Post by Shanahan »

I love Pluto & it has great content. No Pluto Slander Allowed
NewROHFan2020

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

Shanahan wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:15 pm I love Pluto & it has great content. No Pluto Slander Allowed
Yeah it’s good, but it’s not first run or anything. If the NWA had announced they were putting Powerrr on there, he would have said how shitty it is and that it’s a failure. No such commentary for this women’s thing. Only made up stats, trying to prop it up.