IMPACT Wrestling Official Thread

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
braves87
Banned
Banned

Re: The TNA Thread

Post by braves87 »

ROHFanAnthony wrote:I just read a negative review of the show from Wade Keller from pwtorch.com. Man some people are hard to satisfy! Sometimes I wish I didn't discover "smark sites". I would enjoy wrestling more if I didn't.
PWTorch is awful. James Caldwell is a prick of all pricks. He gave the tag match last night under 3 stars. I mean WTF. That was an easy ****+ match. The site is extremely biased towards WWE and indy's and HATES HATES HATES TNA with a passion. It's funny that they'll give matches from Chikara with baseball players and dinosaurs and ants great reviews but when it comes to TNA having excellent matches, they are trash talked.
User banned for blatant trolling.
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

I agree, not a bad show at all. But I have to add, that I hadn't watched TNA in ages, so I don't know, how good or bad their PPVs nowadays usually are.

Weirdly, I really enjoyed Bully Ray vs. Joseph Park.
"God, we have some dumb fans!" (Steve Corino)
RoaringElbow

Post by RoaringElbow »

Bully Ray vs Park is prolly my favorite thing TNA has going.
They need to keep pushing Ray
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

I hope this is not too silly a question, but If Abyss and Joseph Park are the same guy then how did Park dress as Abyss so quickly after he went under the ring?
FairPlay

Post by FairPlay »

ROHFanAnthony wrote:I hope this is not too silly a question, but If Abyss and Joseph Park are the same guy then how did Park dress as Abyss so quickly after he went under the ring?
The man who played Abyss was actually a student from Team 3D’s wrestling school in Florida named Lance.

- SEScoops
cordsally

Post by cordsally »

Are you sure????? :?:
FairPlay

Post by FairPlay »

^ I'm pretty damn sure lol.
cordsally

Post by cordsally »

Okay fine,but don't :lol: LOL
ROH Fan 81

Post by ROH Fan 81 »

Wow just realized Joseph Park and Abyss are the same person :oops:
Lazyking

Post by Lazyking »

TNA is truly on a roll as of late. I'm one who basically stopped watching for months but the booking is really on point lately.. good show tonight.
ROHWorld_Jon
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Jon »

I've been finding myself looking forward to Thursdays for Impact more than I have to Monday for RAW. Outside the Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ storyline, there is nothing in the WWE that really interests me. I find myself thoroughly enjoying TNA pretty much every week for the past few months. I haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but I'm really looking forward to the chance to see it.
Teenage Mutant Nana Turtle
cordsally

Post by cordsally »

ROH Fan 81 wrote:Wow just realized Joseph Park and Abyss are the same person :oops:
I that okay? :?:
Cena54

Post by Cena54 »

Joseph Park and Abyss are the same person and not to get off the subject guys but who were the three masked guys that attacked Sting?
FairPlay

Post by FairPlay »

^ Beats me. I haven't heard anything about who they could have been...

Also,

- TNA star Chris Sabin tore the ACL in his left knee Thrusday’s Impact during the Ultimate X match. The injury took place when he landed outside of the ring. He immediately held his knee in pain after the spot and was visibly in pain for the rest of the match and was then helped to the back by a referee.

This is a major setback for the former X Division and tag team champion, as he just returned to action after having surgery on his right ACL.

- SEScoops
Cena54

Post by Cena54 »

FairPlay wrote:^ Beats me. I haven't heard anything about who they could have been...

Also,

- TNA star Chris Sabin tore the ACL in his left knee Thrusday’s Impact during the Ultimate X match. The injury took place when he landed outside of the ring. He immediately held his knee in pain after the spot and was visibly in pain for the rest of the match and was then helped to the back by a referee.

This is a major setback for the former X Division and tag team champion, as he just returned to action after having surgery on his right ACL.

- SEScoops
^ U don't even watch TNA so how do u know wat is going on and sad to hear about Sabin he just comeback and now hes going to be out for another 8 months to a year. :(
FairPlay

Post by FairPlay »

^ Don't tell me I don't watch...

As for Sabin, yeah, thats a shame seeing as he was prob. about to go back to ROH with Shelly. :/
ROH Fan 81

Post by ROH Fan 81 »

The 3 masked men storyline could be interesting. Can't wait to see how it plays out.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

Cena54 wrote:Joseph Park and Abyss are the same person and not to get off the subject guys but who were the three masked guys that attacked Sting?
Jeff Jarrett's guys, i think. That will leads to Jarrett vs. Sting at Bound For Glory and the winner will to HOF or something like that..
MOOSE!
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

For those who saw the last Impact, I don't even understand what happened in the last segment. Ok the lady said that AJ and Dixie did not have an affair so what's the truth? Why was Daniels getting freaked out with the lady being there? Am I missing something? On a side note, that was some HORRIBLE acting.
Lazyking

Post by Lazyking »

Only thing I can figure is that Daniels is related to that girl.. otherwise this storyline, she ovah..