IMPACT Wrestling Official Thread

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
MFKR78

Re: The TNA Thread

Post by MFKR78 »

TNA was great 2005-late 2006ish until Russo came back, then it went to shit. Whilst I do agree that Hogan and Bischoff have done harm aswell as good, Russo killed my interest in TNA so I'm glad he's gone. It's no coincidence that the booking has been a whole load better since his influence was dropped and now he's gone.
shahankery

Post by shahankery »

This really isn't wrestling related , but can someone tell winter that if she puts make up/Bronzer on the top half of her body, Her Stomach shouldn't be pale white!
FairPlay

Post by FairPlay »

Sorry to bump this thread guys but I just wanted to ask what everyone thinks about TNA moving to 8pm and going live all this summer? ^.-
RoaringElbow

Post by RoaringElbow »

seems like a good idea. But I thought them moving to mondays was a good idea too(I watched more TNA when they were on mondays than I ever have). They just folded up camp on that idea so quick, if this is gonna work they gotta stick w/ it
thatwrestlingshow

Post by thatwrestlingshow »

I'm gonna check out the live show tommorow at Universal Studios (I live in Orlando and my non-wrestling fan friends find the TNA product so over the top its funny). I haven't watched any of it since Lagana took over because I'm afraid it will still be awful and I will only have my pal Dave to blame. Hopefully I'll get to catch up with him after the show, and I think I'm gonna try to weasel myself to a job, either editing or as a writing assistant. I really hate to "network" but I really need some cash for college
D2Kvirus

Post by D2Kvirus »

FairPlay wrote:Sorry to bump this thread guys but I just wanted to ask what everyone thinks about TNA moving to 8pm and going live all this summer? ^.-
The words "fast-forward" and "demise" both sprang to mind...
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

FairPlay

Post by FairPlay »

^ I wouldn't say thats a bad thing. People like interacting with things. So this could be good. ^.^
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

It seems to me they are going to expose the business more than it already has been. She says the wrestling format is getting stale. I can see them getting rid of a wrestling ring eventually. Is Russo really gone from this company?!
RoaringElbow

Post by RoaringElbow »

Seems like Russo WCW days when he'd run fake shoots to fake out the boys. Or like when Buff Bagwell did promos about doin jobs then would go lay down in the ring. I hate that shit
FairPlay

Post by FairPlay »

So how about Mickie James and Magnus are dating lol. #justsayin'. :P
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

Robert Roode is the longest running TNA champion. Before he was in TNA, I don't think he was a huge indy star like Styles, Joe, or Daniels. Can we say that Roode is the only star TNA created in its 10 year existence?
JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff »

James Storm would be up there too. But Styles also wasn't a huge Indy star when they had him win the X-division title.
fm20000

Post by fm20000 »

ROHFanAnthony wrote:Robert Roode is the longest running TNA champion. Before he was in TNA, I don't think he was a huge indy star like Styles, Joe, or Daniels. Can we say that Roode is the only star TNA created in its 10 year existence?
James Storm?
FairPlay

Post by FairPlay »

^ But he's not really been built up like Roode has. But yeah, I would say Roode and Storm are purely TNA's creation.
fm20000

Post by fm20000 »

Well Slammiversary was the best TNA PPV since like 07 or 06. TNA is looking up.
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

Just finished watching TNA 10 year anniversary show. Honestly, I enjoyed it more than ROH's 10 year anniversary. Really.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

Anyone noticed to that "kill steen kill" sign while Crimson's promo?
MOOSE!
cordsally

Post by cordsally »

I love this thread, because various views i 've got from these, good one...... :idea:
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

I just read a negative review of the show from Wade Keller from pwtorch.com. Man some people are hard to satisfy! Sometimes I wish I didn't discover "smark sites". I would enjoy wrestling more if I didn't.