The TNA Thread

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
famicommander

Re: The TNA Thread

Post by famicommander » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:50 am

I am beginning to think nobody can run this company well. They've tried a who's who of wrestling figures -- Jarrett, Bischoff, Russo, Cornette, Prichard, Mitchell, D'Amore, Mantell, Borash, Callis -- plus a bunch of non-wrestling idiots like Dixie Carter and Billy Corgan.

And yet the result always seems to be the same. Late checks and public embarassments galore.

famicommander

Post by famicommander » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Teddy freaking Hart? Seriously?

TNAmarkFrmIndia

Post by TNAmarkFrmIndia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:39 pm

Io Shirai on Impact Wrestling's Radar

Gail Kim was on an episode of 'Keepin it 100 with Konnan' on Westwood One’s The Jericho Network. On the podcast, Gail said that Impact Wrestling have their eye on Io Shirai. You can listen to the interview here.
Someone brought her name up to me and they said, "Hey, we needed Japanese wrestlers, that would be awesome". And so I asked Rebel, because I heard she came from Stardom, so Rebel went over there and she went and wrestled and trained really hard and I said, "Hey, have you heard of this girl? Did you work with her in Stardom?" and she said "Yes" and she just put her over huge. She said, "She is so good, and when she is comfortable with a girl, they go balls to the wall". And she said, "You would be so impressed".

That's the one thing that I've noticed that there's kind of a lack of right now. We don't have a high flyer in Impact.