WOTW Tour Ticket (Philly 5/14/17)

The place to buy/sell tickets to ROH events. Please read the rules!
Forum rules
- Marking up ticket prices is not allowed
- Any trades/sales here are completely between the two parties involved
- ROHWorld.com will not act as a middle man in any disputes
- There is a 20 posts minimum for this forum
- Full rules can be found here
DXvsNWO1994

WOTW Tour Ticket (Philly 5/14/17)

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

I just got a ticket for the WOTW Tour event in NYC on 5/12, so I'm looking to get rid of a ticket I have for the TV Tapings in Philadelphia two days later.

I actually have a general question regarding 2300 Arena tickets (if anyone knows). When I bought my ticket, I remember that their site said that you needed to show ID upon entry, or something like that, to prove that the ticket was yours. I don't recall this happening when I went to a WOTW Tour event there two years ago, but is anyone familiar with this? I just want to be sure, because I don't want to sell someone a ticket, and then they go there the day of the show and find out they can't use it because they weren't the one who actually bought it from the venue. If anyone can answer that question for me, that'd be awesome.
DXvsNWO1994

Re: WOTW Tour Ticket (Philly 5/14/17)

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

This ticket is still available! Send me a message for more info!
Brada

Post by Brada »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:I just got a ticket for the WOTW Tour event in NYC on 5/12, so I'm looking to get rid of a ticket I have for the TV Tapings in Philadelphia two days later.

I actually have a general question regarding 2300 Arena tickets (if anyone knows). When I bought my ticket, I remember that their site said that you needed to show ID upon entry, or something like that, to prove that the ticket was yours. I don't recall this happening when I went to a WOTW Tour event there two years ago, but is anyone familiar with this? I just want to be sure, because I don't want to sell someone a ticket, and then they go there the day of the show and find out they can't use it because they weren't the one who actually bought it from the venue. If anyone can answer that question for me, that'd be awesome.

I have been there twice, and I have never seen anyone have to show an ID going in....
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Brada wrote:
DXvsNWO1994 wrote:I just got a ticket for the WOTW Tour event in NYC on 5/12, so I'm looking to get rid of a ticket I have for the TV Tapings in Philadelphia two days later.

I have been there twice, and I have never seen anyone have to show an ID going in....
Ok. I wasn't sure because (I think) I got something with the ticket that mentioned that. Again, I don't remember needing to show your ID when I was there two years ago.