First 100 shows for sale

This is the place to sell/trade any of your old ROH DVDs.
Forum rules
- Any trades/sales here are completely between the two parties involved
- ROHWorld.com will not act as a middle man in any disputes
- There is a 20 posts minimum for this forum
- Full rules can be found here
ElDandyMark

First 100 shows for sale

Post by ElDandyMark »

Final Edit: Nine shows from 2006, plus a few scraps:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0918809774

Edit 4: The 2005 shows are up next:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0911556009

Edit 3: The 2003 shows are on eBay now with free Priority Mail shipping to US addresses!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0907603795

EDIT 2: Still got some left, wanted to offer them here again before throwing together some pretty random bundles on eBay. I posted a complete list of what I've got left near the bottom.

EDIT: Ok, so there were no biters on the complete collection, so on the advice of some of you guys, I'm breaking it up and selling it in chunks on eBay. The first chunk is up now. It's the first 14 shows, The Era of Honor Begins through the One Year Anniversary Show:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ring-of-Honor-o ... 802wt_1083

Some good stuff in there. I'm looking to put the rest of them up in a few weeks. Hope this gets more of these discs into the hands of people who'll enjoy them. Thanks!

[ORIGINAL]: Hey all. I've got a collection of the first 100 ROH shows on DVD that I'm looking to sell as a bundle here. I've got an international move coming up in a few months and I'm trying to unload a lot of the stuff I'm amassed that just doesn't get used any more. I know there's a good chance anyone interested already has at least a few of these, so I'll also throw in a few other wrestling DVDs I've got lying around. WWE's Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, and ECW DVDs, a Super Dragon Evolution 4 set, and three other ROH shows (War of the Wire II, Death Before Dishonor IV, and In Your Face). Oh, and the FWA vs. ROH Frontiers of Honor show, which happened in May of 2003 but isn't included in the official list of ROH DVDs. One other note: Road to the Title through the original Final Battle are first printings of the discs, so I don't think they have chapter stops, and they have the generic red cover art.

Given that these are out of print, I'm not entirely sure what the going rate for something like this would be and I'd like to sell this at a fair price for both of us, so please just make me an offer. Keep in mind the shipping on something like this could add a chunk to the final bill. Or if you live in the San Francisco area, you can just pick it up from my place and skip all that. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Thanks for reading!
Last edited by ElDandyMark on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ElDandyMark

Re: Looking to sell the first 100 shows as a lot

Post by ElDandyMark »

No takers here, apparently. I'm just bumping in the hopes that someone can suggest another place I should go where people might be more interested in this. Looking at eBay, it didn't seem to me like there's that big a market for ROH stuff there. I'm just hoping I've overlooked some place. Any suggestions?
Chaosphere

Post by Chaosphere »

I'd be interested in filling in gaps in my collection but the postage to UK would be a killer :cry:
Thumbtack Matt

Post by Thumbtack Matt »

If you'd caught me last year at this time I'd be all over this. Unfortunately, there's only two shows in there that I need, so I think our ideas of a fair price would differ wildly.

eBay has always been a good place for me to buy shows from, and bundles really seem to fly. If you'd consider chopping it down into some smaller bundles, maybe 20-25 apiece you might have an easier time unloading them there?
ElDandyMark

Re: First 100 shows for sale

Post by ElDandyMark »

Bump because I'm selling these as lots on eBay now:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ring-of-Honor-o ... 802wt_1083

Less than two days left in the first auction!
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

man I would totally buy all 100 shows, but the shipping to Austria is more expnesive than the starting bid LOL :D
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
SteenMark23

Post by SteenMark23 »

Just sent you an offer in PM. Please message back. Highly interested.
ElDandyMark

Post by ElDandyMark »

After the first eBay lot, a few of the regulars here made me offers on shows and groups of shows, so now I'm left with scattered shows, lots of 2003 and 2005 stuff, including CM Punk's complete title reign. Anyway, here's what's left, make me an offer if you'd like. Otherwise, I'll post links to assorted lots on eBay as they go up.

2003:
ROH 015 - Expect The Unexpected
ROH 016 - Night Of Champions
ROH 017 - Epic Encounter
ROH 018 - Round Robin Challenge 2
Frontiers of Honor
ROH 020 - Night Of The Grudges
ROH 021 - Wrestlerave '03
ROH 022 - Death Before Dishonor
ROH 023 - Wrath Of The Racket
ROH 024 - Bitter Friends, Stiffer Enemies
ROH 026 - Glory By Honor 2
ROH 027 - Tradition Continues
ROH 028 - Empire State Showdown
ROH 029 - Main Event Spectacles
ROH 030 - The Conclusion
ROH 031 - War Of The Wire
ROH 032 - Final Battle 2003

2004:
ROH 033 - Battle Lines Are Drawn
ROH 034 - The Last Stand
ROH 035 - Second Anniversary Show
ROH 036 - At Our Best
ROH 037 - Reborn Stage 1
ROH 040 - Generation Next

2005:
ROH 056 - It All Begins
ROH 057 - Third Anniversary Celebration: Part 1
ROH 058 - Third Anniversary Celebration: Part 2
ROH 059 - Third Anniversary Celebration: Part 3
ROH 060 - Trios Tournament 2005
ROH 061 - Back To Basics
ROH 063 - Stalemate
ROH 064 - Manhattan Mayhem
ROH 065 - The Final Showdown
ROH 068 - The Future Is Now
ROH 069 - Death Before Dishonor 3
ROH 070 - Sign Of Dishonor
ROH 071 - Escape From New York
ROH 072 - Fate Of An Angel
ROH 073 - The Homecoming
ROH 074 - Redemption
ROH 075 - Punk: The Final Chapter
ROH 079 - Survival Of The Fittest 2005
ROH 080 - Joe vs Kobashi
ROH 083 - Buffalo Stampede
ROH 084 - This Means War
ROH 085 - Showdown In Motown
ROH 086 - Vendetta

2006:
ROH 091 - Tag Wars 2006
ROH 093 - Unscripted 2
ROH 094 - Fourth Anniversary Show
ROH 096 - Best In The World
ROH 097 - Dragon Gate Challenge
ROH 100 - The 100th Show
syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk »

I want to personally vouch for this guy. I paid for a DVD either on the 21 or 22 and received it today. He's good business and well worth trusting.
Thumbtack Matt

Post by Thumbtack Matt »

syxxpakk wrote:I want to personally vouch for this guy. I paid for a DVD either on the 21 or 22 and received it today. He's good business and well worth trusting.
I'll echo that. Quick shipping, and my DVD arrived in great condition. Everything went through completely smooth.
stylesclash516

Post by stylesclash516 »

Same experience here, I ordered a few DVD's from him and it only took them a couple days to get here. They all came in great condition and the seller has good communication. Highly recommended!
ElDandyMark

Post by ElDandyMark »

Thanks for the support, guys. As promised, here's the next batch of DVDs. It has most of the 2003 catalog in it, including a personal favorite in Main Event Spectacles. I was so jealous of Elizabeth, NJ back in those days. First they got Paul London's farewell title match against Samoa Joe, then they lucked into the Scramble Cage match with Jack Evans and Teddy Hart, not to mention the AJ Styles-American Dragon Main Event Spectacles match. This is when ROH was really hitting its stride. Anyway, the eBay listing details everything in the lot, as well as my fondest memories of each show. Check it out!

Also, free priority mail shipping to US addresses because I'm too lazy to get my own packaging and the priority mail boxes are free!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0907603795
ElDandyMark

Post by ElDandyMark »

Another batch is up on the site, again with free priority mail shipping to US addresses. This one is for all my remaining 2005 shows.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0911556009
ElDandyMark

Post by ElDandyMark »

Final bump for the last auction. Sorry if this thread has been a pain. It should be done now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0918809774

Thanks everyone!