Remember that ROH Google Drive....

This is the place to sell/trade any of your old ROH DVDs.
Forum rules
- Any trades/sales here are completely between the two parties involved
- ROHWorld.com will not act as a middle man in any disputes
- There is a 20 posts minimum for this forum
- Full rules can be found here
InNeedROHGD2017

Remember that ROH Google Drive....

Post by InNeedROHGD2017 »

Anyone know who or whom put up that Google Drive? I ask because I've got a high percentage of the ROH DVDs but I'm missing many ROH shows that are now OOP, ROH doesn't and will never sell them again, 3rd parties don't seem to have em, and I don't have a DVD player or burner at the moment. So here we are. Any information on it would be awesome and appreciated!
Big Red Machine

Re: Remember that ROH Google Drive....

Post by Big Red Machine »

Not sure what you're looking for, but I have extra copies of certain much-desired shows that I'm looking to sell (Driven 2007, Better Than Our Best, Good Times, Great Memories, Tradition Continues, DBD V, Night 2, FYF: Finale,plus some newer stuff like Salvation and a sealed copy of DBD XIII, plus a Takedown Masters version of A Night of Appreciation.
BrianDMI

Post by BrianDMI »

I know this reply is late if you are still looking for some ROH dvds for your collection you can checkout my website I have bunch early ROH shows, I also have straight shootin series DVDs too I can also send MP4s through the the email...My contact email is listed on the site...BriansWrestlingDVDs.Webs.com
TavenCareOfBusiness

Post by TavenCareOfBusiness »

If anyone does find it can they please dm me the link.
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

patreon.com/anhonorablepod is a great place to get ROH DVD's for free as part of your membership.
Captain Podcast