COMPLETE ROH COLLECTION 2002-2012 (well almost missing 2 )

This is the place to sell/trade any of your old ROH DVDs.
Forum rules
- Any trades/sales here are completely between the two parties involved
- ROHWorld.com will not act as a middle man in any disputes
- There is a 20 posts minimum for this forum
- Full rules can be found here
MythRush

COMPLETE ROH COLLECTION 2002-2012 (well almost missing 2 )

Post by MythRush »

Seeing if anyone is Interested in a Complete ROH DVD Collection from 2002-2012. Will not separate, this is something im going to be listing on ebay soon but figured I would come here and see if anyone was interested.

This collection does not include the CO Promoted Shows of FWA or JAPW, or Do or Die 2&3 or DO or DIE 4 which were just dark matches and highlights.

I am missing two dvds The Battle Lines are Drawn from 2004 and United We Stand from 2007. ( anyone have these)

Every other DVD Release is in this collection.

That's 310 DVDs. Im asking $4,000 Dollars, A lot of these sell for a whole lot more and you don't have to pay the high prices of buying separate on each title.

That's only $12 dollars a dvd for a almost complete hard to find OOP RARE DVD Collection, Image this in your man cave when all your friends come over to watch WRESTLING or maybe just you and your wife!!

Relive the Greatest Organization on the planet from start to finish!
Tars Tarkas

Re: COMPLETE ROH COLLECTION 2002-2012 (well almost missing 2

Post by Tars Tarkas »

Battle Lines are Drawn can be found for sale on the AMerchandise Wrestling Store.

http://www.amerchandise.co.uk/store/ind ... uctId=1569

Was not aware United We stand was that hard to find.

I agree you should sell the set as a whole. Be a shame to split it. What's decided to make you part with your collection?
MythRush

Post by MythRush »

United isnt that hard but just havnt come across a second one.

Hard to say but i have an addiction collecting roh dvds and this is my second set, lol i have another complete set that im keeping for myself. thanks for the link though.
Ladrao12

Post by Ladrao12 »

May I ask....why sell the entire set? Is someone going to really buy the whole thing? I've got a collection going as well, and I'm missing a bunch of shows...but the entire set?!...A bit much.
MythRush

Post by MythRush »

310 listings and 310 bubble mailers with 310 shipping fees add up fast, easier to ship the whole lot together
Ladrao12

Post by Ladrao12 »

Fair enough, makes sense. Is someone going to drop 4K on this though? More power to them if they do...
MythRush

Post by MythRush »

not sure, maybe a re-seller who could make double or more selling individually,who knows just seeing what the market looks like
Tars Tarkas

Post by Tars Tarkas »

Wow. You managed to collect TWO sets. That's serious collecting, considering how hard it is to even get one set together these days.

I think 4K is maybe too much. Yes it's a fair price when you consider how much you'd pay for them individually but I doubt anyone will pay quite that much. 3K maybe. I doubt anyone would buy this to re-sell though as it would take them forever to sell it in bits. A-Merchandise buy ROH dvds though and sell the valuable ones at quite a high price so maybe they would be interested? If I was personally just starting to get into ROH and had only just started collecting then I would be tempted I admit. Complete ROH sets do not come around very often so maybe you might find a new fan who has been bitten by the product with a large disposable income. That's probably your best bet for getting the sort of price you are after.

Will be interested to see if anyone bites. Good luck.